Gshocks only
i'm no fag boi

Wutis?

start a youth cleaning group
genius

Stock, a brand in Australia. Had it shipped over seas. They have a website

that's a shitty watch

it doesn't even have numbers on it

I bet it doesn't even double as a vcr remote or an LCD version of a Nintendo game. What a pleb

looks great and is 40$

watches are so hard they have such utter shit design for 99%

I want a metal watch but they're so bad and clunky for the most part. Anyone recommend a metal minimalist or semi minimalist everyday watch for under 500$ ?

I wear a Citizen ecodrive desu

Pretty comfy watch.

Getting this for Christmas

mine

>''''''''''''work''''''''''''''
lel

There's this guy at the bank I work at that wears a G-Shock and Nike shoes with his suit. He rides one of those sport bikes around town and his Dad owns a race track. He pretty much does whatever he wants because he can always work for his Dad. But customers love him for his "young and hip" personality. He's actually extremely intelligent with a triple major degree but he acts all like a swag swag nigger for some reason.

Work at an NGO and I just graduated which explains the highlighter if that's what you're getting at

But he still works customer service at a bank?

I work in tech and wear sneakers with more formal clothing.

You have a clock on your smartphone. Why the fuck do you need a watch? Fucking faggots.

I like citizen too. A little better build quality and most of their watches aren't overly showy or bulky. This comes at a slightly higher cost but certainly not breaking the bank.

My high school used to take us to nearby national parks to cleanup trails. Funny thing is we all get condoms the day before. The rest is history.

Orient is really cool! I'm planning to buy an Orient for my first mechanical watch.

nothing really fancy

He's a financial adviser. Don't know exact but I know they are in the 60k range. Its basically all spending money. He lives in one of his parents rental houses for free.

9 times out of 10 people won't even notice your watch. For the remaining 1/10, most will just think "oh, that guy wears a watch". One out of every 100 actually will know what a decent watch looks like and will probably still judge you regardless.

PS I wear a Seiko 5 with a leather strap and people think I'm balla because I have a watch that doesn't run off of batteries.

Incorrect, unless you're a full blown normie within a rural context.

1) watch
2) shoes
3) belt

in that order

not an actual pic but I like this one, otherwise bauhaus. I'd generally recommend tissot as good entry level for swiss watches all the way.

You must live on the east coast.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00RZCX4W2/

well id say if you bought something in your pic you have no fucking say about watches, or anything else for that matter.

i dont wear watches and I work in a professional corporate environment (tech)
hate having shit on my wrists

Swiss watches implying I work you condescending nitpicking fuck

OP take your shitty watch threads back to /g/ where you belong

>Swiss watches implying I work you condescending nitpicking fuck
what?
I honestly dont think you could work anywhere nice with such extreme levels of articulation

are you autistic?

no, just your sentence makes 0 sense when you read it, maybe a coma would help? I dont mean to be a grammar nazi, its just really it is hard to understand. Also,
>2) shoes
>3) belt
what teenage shit is this? I work for a swiss private bank and we have 0 of this shit, UBS has a dress code so they nitpick some shit but honestly, nobody really cares as long as it is professional

Aerospace Avantage

Right, well it's obviously going to depend on the line of business you're involved in. Naturally, since it's a board oriented more towards offices within financial institutions, assuming a larger scale of professional application within a context of protocol and dress code, I'll concur that watches, belts and shoes don't play any form of status symbols in the greater scale of appearance if such a thing even exists in the professional world. However, sure enough the banks in the place financière all have a specific dress code which ultimately convey professionalism but not in any case rigidity but taste within identity. My comment since I actually replied to

mID7GGYL / didn't concern you and the general consensus is that a watch is basically the only form of jewlery that a man can ostensibly wear, but it's more of an institution of passing on a watch from generation to generation within my context because I'm not specifically in a workplace yet I've worked in several companies - you could easily take a crapshot and speculate on my credentials, however the point is that prestance, good bearing, manners, grooming, count and having some form of tastfulness with ostententation boils down to these essentials, a watch, shoes, as slaves were forbidden to wear shoes traditionally and a belt, I'll concur that wearing gucci belts or HERPES during clubbing days might have added to that, but a belt also has some form of prestence in carrying yourself now under no means I'm referencing myself as some bible of fashion in fact I really don't even consider this as gospel but the gentleman forementioned said "nobody cares about the watch I wear" at a rate of 10% so instead of beating around the bush, don't bark at the wrong tree.

well
right back at you.
Okay let me tell you something, people who wear shit for more than 10k a piece, dont have logos on it. So if you are not a fashion nazi you cant tell. And most people making that sort of dough have no fucking time look at fashion magazines.
Apart from that, a suit and a good haircut will take you much further than any fucking watch or belt will ever do unless you have a patek.

because im not a faggot

it's not fashion, clubbing days was back then. I'm very aware of what you're saying, but I'll insist that having good taste is not fashion

And for what you now I really don't mind because it's how you ultimately carry yourself with humility and essentially being real because when you're privileged enough to have time, you're bound to have at the very least a minimum of culture and I'll agree that brands perpetuate a cycle of consumerism which is tautological when your status doesn't need to be proven within the same context. these are called accessories for a reason, the essential point is your soul, then your brain, then yourself but you get my point that under no means I'm justifying fashion - this is culture and it varies and evolves, I might be holding another position when I"m older or when I have kids that wear branded clothes. Nothing is more important than wisdom ultimately and good taste and the beauty of a watch is the transmission of independent, automatic movements valued as a form of mechanized identity reflective of time, you could equate shoes that wear out and connect us to the world in setting a well-heeled footing and a belt - but there's absolutely no need to disdain these personal views as fashion because that's implying vulgarity which isn't by any means my intention

What the fuck man, what clubbing days are you talking about? Trash going to fuck and drink in a loud room has nothing to do with work or anything with professionalism.

I was referring to gucci and hermes belts which you may have equated with fashion magazines since they have logos.

those are for trash people who are essentially broke. People in luxury industry wear mostly H&M and Zara outside of work.

real or replica?

you cant always whip your phone out at work

real, as i not only love the design but also the mechanics etc.

ROLEX AND PATEK

OTHERWISE FUCK OFF

>Watch on right wrist

Kys yourself

>Work at an NGO

Shit nigger

What does your NGO do? (something related to young people?)

Which country/city are you in?

What did you study at university?

>MAAAN ON THE FUCKING MOON

People are left handed you know that right

>watch on right hand
heh