>desu i kinda agree with her but i still kind of want one

So Veeky Forums redpill me on a Wrangler being my DD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpqdrYSQ2So
youtube.com/watch?v=tA3kSigwSEc&t=23s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gf doesn't like jeeps
Dump her.

I have an 06 manual jeep wrangler Inline 6 engine with soft top.

I hate this vehicle so much I force friends or gf to drive it when we go places.

Also, just to keep up with ppl on Highway, I have to set cruise control at 3k (5k is redline) which makes it eat gas like crazy.

Lastly, it is SO light, it sucks dick in snow even with 4 wheel drive on.

or blue pill her

Any Jeep after the TJ was complete dogshit. Chrysler turned them into generic pussy wagons as opposed to the simple bangers they used to be.

Lol jeep

ive never had problems with my 04 for the many many years ive driven it. It's super loud on highways and chugs the fuck out of gas.

beyond that, its a fun reliable vehicle.

I really dont understand why they put gas engines in these fucking things, even the old ones with the 4cyl were shit on gas and underpowered the amc6 reliable but shit on gas. Should have just put a small turbodiesel in there and at least had reliability and mpg
also offroading=idleing=diesel

Here's the wrangler low down:
>great offroad
>uncomfortable and bad for a dd

Its not even good off road. They roll over if you run over a pebble

I dorve in my friends wrangler on the freeway at 60mph it was louder inside than my camaro with dual straight pipes and no mufflers

Not to hijack the thread, but - what's the difference between the Wrangler models? OK, I get it, the Rubicon is the top shit, but what exactly makes it so other than locking diffs and disconnectable sway bar? Why is the final drive different on different models? What else is different?

OP here

it's okay if you want to "hijack" the thread cuz my redpilling has been completed.

My dad drives a soft top Wrangler. To be quite frank I will never understand people who choose to drive these. I mean I respect that it's what you like but I cannot come even close to understanding why you like it. If a Jeepfag could pls try to explain it to me I would appreciate.

I agree. I would really love if someone could explain any positive sides to this vehicle. Minus some "roof off, doors off at the beach" type comment.

My 01 4L is absolute shit to drive. 3 speed auto is horrible, 4L gets about 10mpg. Driving over 55mph is a chore to keep it in the lane and drive straight.

That being said it's fun to drive in the summer with the top off. Not a good DD

Death wobble does not happen without reasons. Worn out steering tie rod ends or panhard bar bushings.
I even got death wobble after little driving in the snow, snow melted from the brake disks heat and got frozen on the one side of the rim when i stooped to take a leak.
If you are lifting it then it's might be incorrect castor angle.
I had death wobble, changed tie rod ends and never got it again. My car is not Wrangler but it has same solid axle suspension.

>Lastly, it is SO light, it sucks dick in snow even with 4 wheel drive on
Sorry but you are complete moron. Light cars are better in snow. Consider getting proper winter tires or wheel chains.
youtube.com/watch?v=JpqdrYSQ2So

ametuer, should have pissed on your rims

Get the Renegade phaggot.

I like my TE37s way too much to do that.

Hey, if you don't get it then it's not for you.
I mean owning wrangler or any similar offroader as your DD might be exhausting, but it's the "FUN" vehicle. Owning average shitbox in addition to Wrangler is always a good idea. Owning wrangler is like owning piece of history, when cars were robust and loud.

Now that makes sense. Ty :-)

Because I live in very remote wilderness and rely on it in the winter to get me out of shitmesses. I also work for the forest service and sometimes have to rely on my personal vehicle.

Sorry, all I know is that my jeep sucks cock in snow but exact same day I'll switch to an 07 H2 and have zero problem. I assumed it was because of the weight difference. Ty for correcting me but I stand buy on the jeep guzzling cum in snow. Even just an inch.

H2, drove it in 4in at 40mph never even slipped.

Well memed, friendo.

I can accept this answer. I guess if I lived on a cliff and had to drive up the aggro crag to get my mail a Wrangler might be a reasonable option. The Wrangler drivers I'm asking about though live on the outskirts of Houston.

By what I said*

Idk why my auto corrected all that.

Elaborate.

Maybe the TJ sucks in snow or you're just dumb. Or your just LARPing as a TJ owner because you drive a beat out civic.
Pic related isn't even that bad either; I plowed it the day before.

If I lived in Houston, I sure as fuck wouldn't have one and never understood this meme.
>buy wrangler
>cruise around the city

You would have sucked whole bag of dicks if your H2 got stuck in snow. I don't know what tires you have on both of them and how you drove but h2 also has electronic assists that help amateur drivers offroad.
Basically what you want in snow are high narrow tires.
235 85 r16 for example.
youtube.com/watch?v=tA3kSigwSEc&t=23s

>LARPing
Thanks for the keks

I have never met a girl that doesn't like jeeps.

This, but it's also fair to not they're using chains on all four tires.

Jeeps are your best bang for the buck on the planet if you want to off road. Honestly they feel like driving a Tonka toy. Everything is plastic and doesn't fit together right. All the parts feel like they can be pulled off the car easily (because they can). It's an acquired taste I think.

I also work for the USFS. The fuck you doing driving your personal vehicle for the agency? Don't be a sucker.

sorry, what?