/r9k/ is making fun of us again ;~;

/r9k/ is making fun of us again ;~;

>/r9k/
>making fun of anyone

>moving your leg up and down and shifting is fun
Holy shit is this how normies think manual works? It's just just putting it in gear...

>caring what anyone, much less what /r9k/ thinks

such wasted potential

oh no the Veeky Forums of Veeky Forums is mocking me

Being stuck on Veeky Forums alone Is sad enough. Unironicly posting on /r9k/ means considering suicide may be the best choice.

Who cares, manual transmission is becoming redundant thanks to automatic and obsolete soon. Thank fuck for this too. Now watch as you manualfags sperg over this.

just like driving in general

you have to be 18+ to post here

amerilards should be b&

I really don't get the stick shift meme. Automatic transmissions are super fucking easy to drive and reduce hassle in stop & go conditions. For the price of a new vehicle in the American market, the cost of an automatic transmission is minimal, hence why some models of car now have no manual transmission option.

Vote with your wallet if you want a manual, but I don't get the smug superiority of either side espousing how manual drivers are stuck in the past or "autotragic" drivers are stupid. Let people have their personal preference and respect the opinions of others.

>taking offense to suicidal beta cucks

t b h the discussion seems pretty similar to Veeky Forums manuél vs autotragic threads

I live near Los Angeles and driving a manual is suffering.

the day i can drift in an automatic is the day i stop caring

so get out

nice nationalist meme

>oh no the Veeky Forums of Veeky Forums is mocking me

>>caring what anyone, much less what /r9k/ thinks

>>/r9k/
>>making fun of anyone

>Being stuck on Veeky Forums alone Is sad enough. Unironicly posting on /r9k/ means considering suicide may be the best choice.

>>taking offense to suicidal beta cucks

But nobody mentioned Veeky Forums in the thread...
Why are you so mean with us.

you can though. you just gradually lose power Midway

Are you posting from middle school? Your grammar is shit kiddo

because all you guys do is cry about how women are evil. when women are just like men with a different emotional and gender experiences

I'm posting from your mother's attic since you already occupy the basement

Because I specifically mentioned and linked /r9k/ in the OP. :^)

>because all you guys do is cry about how women are evil.

There is literally NOTHING wrong with this.

KYS

Emotional and gender experiences that made them evil.
Or at least, Evil against us. Everyone knows we're the leapers there.

But hey, If you live a lifetime of isolation and loneliness you have to create a boogeyman. To find a reason why You ended up that way.
I mean, you just have to. Even if you don't truly believe it and start orbiting around the first girl that gives you the littlest hint of attencion. You have to do it to not go completly insane.

You already know that you're a failing, a non functioning outcast of a human. You cannot expect someone like that to take consciousness and admit that He did it all on its own.

"I've Failied so hard because the universe is against me, not because I'm trash, right?"

Just leave the illusion there. People die without it. We're not strong enougth to face and fight it.

Just ghost us like everybody does.

Anyway, I drive manual.

hey buddy don't forget to stop shit posting so you don't miss the bus

Hey dont forget to replace your clutch every 12000 miles bud

Why is this thread still alive? Not once did they mention Veeky Forums you sensitive vaginas

brah unless you thrash your car all over a clutch will last 50k easily, don't forget your 1.50 toll money buses aren't cheap to ride

who cares what a NEET board things of a working class board? Cars are expensive, neets are broke. We have no common ground there

user, I didn't need this today.

Kek.
Bus rider confirmed.

Autotragic pleb here, what happens if you're cruising at 75mph in 6th gear and you suddenly need to slam on your brakes because of a wreck or deer or something? Does your engine just blow up if you reach 10mph before downshifting?

>us

Engine will stall
Learn to downshift while breaking to minimise breaking distance

You usually hit the clutch at the same time when panic braking. Even if you don't, the engine will just stall which doesn't cause damage

Engine stalls and dies. Just start it up again and it's fine

>slam clutch and brakes
or
>stall engine and need to restart

>manual fags stall there engine every time they hit the brakes
Nice

>actually believes what he just posted
boy must be really hard being that stupid

>autists caring about what other autists think.

>implying most of us aren't autobots anyways
>implying our autism is better than their autism

I'm 170k on original clutch. Still grabs as hard as ever.
I guess I just know what I'm doing.

>r9k
>making fun of anyone
ahahahahaha
>going to r9k at all
literally the worst board on this goddamned site
these people are hopeless beyond repair

Not gonna lie that comment was pretty retarded kek

>/r9k/

>putting 170k on a clutch
No, you definitely don't know what you're doing

???

>I'm 170k on original clutch.

195k on my original FJ40 clutch when I replaced it.

>implying this hard

what manual transmission is this?

A fake one.

autotragic/bus rider detected

Unimog.

>he replaces his clutch every 12,000 miles whether it needs it or not
patrician maintenance techniques user

A Unimog has more shifters and only uses H or linear patterns.

Before he sold it, my grandpa's '86 F-150 had 300k+ miles on it with the original clutch.

whoa my dude I see what you did there! You called me out on implying that the guy rides the bus, but you put in greentext, seriously god tier memeing my amigo

You forgot a zero there, buddy.

cus i'm that dude. nice projection btw.