>no power till 500rpm before redline
>kinda OK DD
Meh all around

How about the Lancer?

burgers didn't get the good one

Trash

>redpill me
No, fuck you.

It's a Toyota Corolla coupe, with an added double wishbone IRS.
and the top models got the engine made by Yamaha rather than Toyota.

Pretty spot on
>GT was for poor faggots
>GTS was only good in manual
>FWD cuck

Also I think the gas covers fall off for some reason. I sold mine before it did but I always see them without them.

>tfw your second car was an 03 GTS and you'll be buying a GTR next year.

Oh how far one can come.

It'll run forever if it's an 03+ and you don't beat on it.

holy fuck that is sexy

It's sexy because it's AWD, it's actually ugly and only in cuckland

I mean, if the newer celica wasn't an underpowered piece of shit I would like it better

You're not wrong. It's also FWD trash too.

The engine in the GTS was nice (2ZZE something I think?) if it was in the right platform. I know they put it in the Lotus elise and it was great in that go-cart of a car.

In what way if I may ask? It looks really cool to me, seems to have decent horsepower, Is RWD, and I havent seen horrible reviews of it. Just seems to be pretty rare to find the Evo V.

>engine in the GTS was nice
Yeah but the 3S-GTE really made the GT-Four. If they had continued this trend it might've rivaled Jewbaru and Shitsubishi in the future for the AWD turbo segment

Alright Veeky Forums, red pill me on Nissan 300ZX.

Too bad toyota didn't sell a version of their corolla wrc

The easiest way to piss off someone who owns a 300zx is to tell them that they are just driving a 240sx brake upgrade

This comes to mind...

Celica or ZX2?

Fuck. Forgot the pic lol

>Is rwd
No
>havent seen horrible reviews
Because no one bought them

>falling apart
The car

Do you have child hands? You may be able to wrench on this car.

We did get the st185 though.

redpill me on the Dodge challenger R/T br/o/s

bit expensive but reliable and a bit slow
Expensive due to 90's Rallys

My Korean neighbor's son had one of these. He's in jail for beating the shit out of his girlfriend. Their landscaping looks immaculate though.

Tfw only afford st202

It would have if it wasn't banned from rally

T H I C C

how much does it cost?

Literally nothing interesting about it

TRD adds rice kit

Can be bought for around 300 quid in the UK for a base model

1.8 vvti is godlike
reliable as an old merc
good grip, good irs well balanced chassis overall
stock brakes are OK, stock shifter is meh

I hate those ricey body kits looks alot better without them, it never will be a pretty car but without the rice it looks alright.

also stock bucket seats are awesome

>Burns oil
>Fat as fuck
>Gutless engine already at its limit
>FWD that isn't a Type R
>Styled like the skinny end of a log of shit
>Screams FUCCBOI
>Budget ricer incarnate
>What visibility?
>Facelift somehow made it uglier

Car is an all-round failure.

Fat given what it is, slow, FWD, bad driver feel. It pretends to be a sports car but fails on all fronts

Needs constant repair.
Extremely difficult to repair.

The trade-off is V6 power in a shitty econobox 90s wedge skin, though the ore facelift 80s version looked much much much better.

Buy for a pittance in the UK for a shitty beater temporarily, be laughed at for being gay.
Buy for far too much everywhere else and be laughed at for being really really fucking gay.

pretty awesome car for what it is, honestly.

they're reliable, fun, practical, decently comfy, and they have one of the best interiors of its time. stock suspension is pretty darn good, and it doesn't understeer like your average FWD shitbox. both the 1zz and 2zz engines are pretty peppy, and they've both got that variable valve timing and DOHC goodness you want out of a modern engine. 2zz makes a bit more power, and has "lift" which basically acts like i-vtec in hondas.

something to note however, the GT is actually more responsive at lower RPM and has a bit more low-end torque than the GTS. the GTS is faster, but only at higher RPM, and feels pretty lifeless when you try to shortshift. because of that, I went with a GT as my DD over a GT-S.

some of the cons are that all trim levels got open diffs, some of the 00-02 celicas have oil burning issues, and that 1zz's and 2zz's are prone to develop a ticking noise over time (though it's not critical). there's also the "action package" bodykit which is ricey as hell, avoid it at all costs.

overall, they're great little cars. they're pretty light too, I've drag raced a base model 2015(?) mitsubishi lancer in my GT and totally spanked them.

>It's pretty light
>Peppy
>Sub 200hp GTS
>Sub 150hp GT
>Both sub 150lb.ft torque
>2,650lbs

Stop trying to sell these fat, slow shitboxes to stupid Anons you fucking mean cunt.

I've been interested in one for a bit, but Stolen Recaros kinda sold me on the Saturn Ion Redline, so I'm opting for that instead
>no one expects a Saturn with 200+hp
>supercharger
>can swap in the suspension from the cobalt ss
>muh suicide doors that I personally enjoy
>fwd to trigger busriders

>231 HP
>2,600lbs
>All those neat racecar extras you get with the Redline
>Would take very minimal effort to make its sub 6 sec 0-60 as it's already 6.0 standard
Impressive.

It's front wheel drive

It weighs four thousand pounds.

My buddy had a celica, was a very reliable car but the engine lunched itself about 185,000 miles. The 1zz/2zz actually had piston ring issues and a tendency to burn oil. Not as reliable as a 4age or 3sge.

>I've been interested in one for a bit
A black penis?