Overwatch General - /owg/

Chinese New Year event lasts until February 13.

>When does Season 3 end?
Probably late February / early March.

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752795395#post-1

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

>Discord
discord.gg/bJGeMPP
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE
discord.gg/DfekDPZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blue a best

Will I eventually get off Platinum if i just grind at shitload of matches and dont worry that much about winning every single one?

True

this is your doctor for tonight, say something nice to her

6 or doubles decide which golden weppon I get next

Hanzo, bitch

sombra

Junkrat

Yea if you can maintain a good momentum and dont tilt after each bad game. Trolls and bad teammates will grant you loses but dont get tilted. Also play high impact heroes or just go lucio/ana/reinhardt and you will get top 500 some day

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE

I want to impregnate you.

I have a confession. I have played nearly 250 hours of comp during this season

you are the worst healer in the game and you never get picked in comp.

me want sex you ,,, sexxy baby ;)

Genjo

>you never get picked in comp.
if only

>Widow and Sombra break into Mercy's lab late at night. Bound her and write slut, whore, cum here, tit cow etc all over body.
>hand her over to the Junkers Junk and Hog for a dollar
>they take her to a grimy shed and begin having their way with her.
>Roadhog holding her down, Junk says "its like that time with the bank, you go in the back end i'll go in the front end" . Hog snorts in amusement
>Mercy begins screaming so Hog stuffs one of his canisters full of fart gas in her mouth.
>her eyes rolling back into her head. Junk and Hog get more extreme in their love making.
>at one point tying her to a wall to give her time to regenerate with her Staff inside her
>this goes on for 9 months till she gives birth to a new Junker

You need to stop

how do you feel about the result?

>that bloo
Where is the skin Blizzkikes?

Is DARK LUCIO the character that would bring balance to the game?

>Health draining or slowing aura (opposite of Lucio) to end boring drawn out tank stalemates
>Blasts cool heavy metal music (opposite of Lucio)
>Is white (opposite of Lucio)

Fingers crossed they surprise us for Valentines.

bad, I dont play junkrat

These doubles overwrite junkrat

screenshot

>that spray but no skin

Torture

rip

Literal cancer.

>Rewarding players for being bitch cowards

Nah

Explain simple mathematics then.

>they have done this three times now

This is a Mexican hacker

i have a question about mercy, if you buff your teammates before the game starts would the buff still apply? or do you like just buff them while they are attacking
i read something like that somewhere and im kinda confused now

cute

A CUTE!

Her damage buff only applies when the recipient's attack lands. So if you damage boost a Pharah rocket you have to be boosting her when it lands for the damage buff to kick in. I'm guessing that's what you're asking

>only 2300 SR
>here user, fight 2 diamond players :^) thanks for the money fgt

Fuck blizzard

Every single time I see a Widowmaker in my team I brace for imminent defeat and every single time I have been correct. I don't know what is it about this bitch that attracts the lowest of the scum but I have literally never seen a Widowmaker that wasn't a detriment to the team.

>losing constantly against teams that get to have diamond players while our highest is plat

Fuck you, I fucking love knowing I just wasted 2 fucking hours of my life raising my SR only to be given multiple superior opponents to fuck it all up

It's gotten to the point that my comp teams are so bad that I actually shit talk them in hopes that I get banned. Fuck this game.

Goddamn it feels good to have haters

This is your commander for tonight, don't disobey him.

Shut the fuck up you faggot.

Iktf

Nice mask fag

>3 minutes between posts
are we dying

will I get more rank if I only play lucio and speed boost my team? will I climb masters from plat?

I've just had 2 games where people are throwing in masters

It's almost as bad as lol

Being a faggot is not something to be proud of.

They wont ban you for talking shit you get silenced.
Blizz prefers to mute your screams while matching you with potatoes that rape your sr

Not my commander.

Only if it's an actually cute goth chick. Goth Tracer and Zarya fill me with disgust.

>80% lose rate whenever I play with a friend
>wins go up dramatically in solo que
the same thing happens to him too, why doesn't overwatch want us to have fun together
it's gotten to the point where he kind of doesn't want to play with me because it's not fun losing all the time

Hey /owg/ my heart if feeling kinda funny. If I don't make it out alive post blue in my honor.

Sure buddy im sure you know a lot about being a fag.

I hate you blueberry faggots with a passion but try to live to see if she gets worked on.

>Punk
>Goth

Pick one

I hope you die, so that you may be with her in eternal paradise - as I hope to be.

Delicious brown waifu

I'd love to. Both my options look like shit right now, though.

Do you ever think Winston gets depressed that no one else responded to his Recall?

Getting pretty sick of being hooked all the time every single game

Getting pretty sick of being shot all the time every single game

>get my last Loot Box for the night
>Get Yeah! twice in one box

Yeah!

sativa or indica before comp match?

Quiz time!

Who's this artist?

>Chu follows her on twitter
>has shared her work more than once
>liked several of her pieces
>Draws Junkmei, Gency, and Reaper76

And the name is...?

The lack of Spicy Thighs in this thread is disturbing

who fucking cares?

Probably not. Tracer seemed to be sitting at home all day waiting for that call like a teenage girl though.

>still don't have Yeah!
Oh no!

>mfw there's still people who know about OW and their waifu isn't Pharah

some fucking creep but the E's are british pound symbols

Is it worh the credits to buy Symmetra's Qipao?

Too similar to her other shit to get excited.
Do want her Vampire skin though

I mean if you told Winston he would only ever get one agent to join him, then he definitely got the one he wanted

Anyone was watching the COW Minutemen league?

Tfw playing seriously for the first time, get to the grand finals and get cucked on Gibraltar

but who was source

>95% of this general is still plat

hows it feel being a shitter :^)

Had a similar experience. We noticed we would often get grouped up with another 2-3 stack (who were never in team chat) and be against a 5-6 stack.

I don't group up now. Easier to be a single flex.

>By responding to Winston she broke a bunch of regulations and shit set up by the UN after Overwatch crumbled
>this put Tracer as basically an international Vigilante, making her and quite possibly her girlfriend a target to the UN and a bunch of terrorists
>all because she wanted hear Winston's voice again

I don't know if this speaks to how much she cares about Winston and Overwatch or how little she thinks before acting

Jokes on you, I'm silver.

If this is comp, groups make the matchmaker go full retard

>mercy on your team tells you to kill yourself

Why are they so mean?

Fuck that sandnigger.

>just look up and ignore the other 5 to kill her

Sinner. it's like, fine.

if you're a shota faggot

Thank you for showing me that meme.

But I understand. Absolutely nobody cares.

This.
Just get it with enough coins at the end of the event just for completions sake. The reason the vampire is better is because: 1) the skin contrast with the dark dress is fanfuckingtastic and 2) it at least looks different from the other skins. Poor Sym still hasn't gotten a legendary. Just recolorings of her default altho widow has it worse. Here's hoping she'll eventually get that genie/belly dancer costume I dream of.

She wants to res you

Lack of self-respect would be my guess. I'd turn into a bitter cunt too if I'd play healslut all day long.

what are the chances that CTF stops being such a cancer mode in the near future?

If it was after Widow punked security and hardscoped that robot, I think she figures armed vigilantes can keep people safe better.

That or she really wasn't thinking, like you said.

>genie/belly dancer costume
That'd be nice, especially as Devi/Goddess already are that revealing, sets precedent.

That isn't Pharah retard

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Lucio? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about speed boost Lucio. I’m not talking about wall riding and jumping Lucio either. Hell, I’m not even talking about wall riding, speed boost, amped up Lucio with the sound barrier and circular walls (with the push back abilities and being capable of both healing and speed soundwaves), equipped with his Sonic Amplifier, a perfect game sense, control of arial movement and momentum, with DJ Professor K.'s DNA implanted in him so he has perfect rhythm and funk and can perform live in concert while being an expert in modern and electronic synthesizing.

>running speed is 15% faster than the default run speed
>Tesla Cannon ignores armor
>Barrier Projector returned to 1000 HP

Is he more useful now?

diamond has the biggest inconsistency in the game. Thats why you see tonnes of diamonds in plat games, they hit 3000 then tilt and bounce between 2500 and 3000 again, its very hard to climb from 3000 to 3500, it has the highest inconsistency in the entire game because as a diamond you can get placed with golds and plats, as well as masters and grandmasters, no other rank in the entire game has this level of inconsistency.

The skill disapirty between 3000 and 3500 is the biggest in the game, players who were good enough to get high plat have problems refining their skills and minimizing their mistakes enough to consitantly succeed in 3000+ games. the difference between 2000 and 2500 is nothing compared to 3000 and 3500, the game just gets extremely more intense.

Season high is 3300 and i've been bouncing between 2700 and 3100 for the last 2 months

Better yet get Symm to dress up like Kali Yuga

Buff jumpack's lateral distance tbqh. Kind of like a supercharged tracer blink.

discord.gg/DfekDPZ is the actual discord with 100+ more people from /owg/.

We also do actual inhouses and have 6 man QP groups / comp players looking for games.