pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

EU servers:
open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777

US server:
open 70.178.17.101:7777

If your reload/bash/grenade keys don't work make sure your KFInput.ini is not set as read-only.

fucking bloats

How do you play firebug in a way that annoy your team the least (besides switching perk that is).

I've been using trench gun + MWG. Trench gun is pretty good now and allow you to kill trash more or less like a support. For scrake and FP I get the MWG out and alt fire at them to push them away when the get close and ground fire them if there's no SS or gunslinger on the team.

>hans is low health
>pull out dual 1911s
>fire one shot
>kill him
So this is the stoppan power I've heard so much about.

So what do the 1911s have over the Winchester now that Gunslinger benefits from it

>Dual wielding is cool
>1911s are cool
That's about it

>More ammo
>Mag fed
that's it

Stay put you div

shoots faster

BUHCAWK

>Medic gun skins can change the neon lights, but don't seem to change the color on the sights

That's a shame.

This one looks like ass too. As long as models will remain the same, medic will be doomed to use toys to kill zeds.

Pretty much, there's a problem when you have trouble distinguishing between some of them. At least skins can make them look more tolerable, but there's barely any for them.

I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION; YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Used to run trench gun and MW but now I just use caulk and flamethrower. Just go around killing trash making sure to avoid scrakes and fp's till my team engages them

[Spoiler]then I burn the shit out of them[/spoiler]

Assault Armor or Cripple?

Just ctrl+s, dude.

That's because the Medic weapon sights are unlike almost all other scope textures in that they are not an actual texture, rather they're an image rendered with data.
You'd need to rewrite all the data to change it, and even then Tripwire would never make a special workshop file for a data package.

Alright, thanks

I might also add
>At least skins can make them look more tolerable, but there's barely any for them.
Medic weapons are the black sheep of all weapon skins. I've made 6 skins in total for Medic weapons and I avoid them as best I can because they're so shit to work with.
>they look like they're made of lego to begin with
>they all have glow you can't really get rid of, at best you can paint over it but it still looks ugly
>they all use shared textures with the Medic Pistol so if you want to make a skin for any Medic weapon you NEED to make one for the Pistol as well
>as mentioned, the optics for the sights cannot be changed at all
>Medic is not particularly fun to play, the weapons aren't fun to use and they're pretty bad for combat unless off-perked

To fix these problems they'd basically need to redesign the weapons from scratch.

Doesn't really matter, go with cripple if you want to support the team slightly better and go with assault armor if you want to take a few more hits

They're also sound like kid's laser guns.

I love survivalist reloading at sanic speed after zed time.

Are the servers in the OP for KF1 or KF2? The EU ones seem to be offline in KF2.

HA

The servers have been dead for who knows how long.

WOOOOOOOOOOW.
Great job OP, you massive faggot.

Finally tried out Survivalist, pretty damn underwhelming. Seems OK at being a makeshift medic with the nades and better healing.

Kill yourself

Fun with Gunslinger too

SWAT weapons with jury rigged dart module.
That's all I ask for.

Damn I want to fuck that snake....

Its actually really depressing that these threads die half way through and shortly after just try to get revived, only to get the same treatment.

These are the woes of not being a very autistic in terms of pointless posting general

That's illegal.

Got all perks on 25 now, except for survivalist
i just can't get myself low enough to level this piece of shit perk

That's a good thing really. The longer a general stays on this board the more cancerous it becomes. Like look at all the mainstay generals like WoW and FFXIV and sc2 and more. All full of endless shitposting, off topic discussion and how cute characters are or some shit

>using the bone crusher
>knocking down zeds
>block/parrying attacks from scrakes
>turning things into paste with shield slams
>never needing money after you buy a medic weapon
>MFW

>Spawn into new game
>"You took no damage that round, I'm impressed"

OI YOU

What was Killing Floors presence in Veeky Forums when it was still just Killing Floor and no sign of KF2 was around?

Nonexistent.

Then why are we fighting it?

Medic weapons were so much better looking in KF1 when they were real or semi-real guns with a dart-launcher attachment. Too bad most of those guns are now in the armory of the SWAT perk.

>teammates join in progress
>"You lost some teammates back there."

Do you guys listen to the in-game music, or do you have a playlist that you listen to?

own music