/wpsg/

Online GFs edition

Guilds:

TBC:
/TBA Hellground 2x Horde

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a fag

>general on the verge of a new server
>united guild
>still can't keep a thread up
How fucking shit is /wpsg/?

What a man

fuck off cobe and fuck your shit project

What classes are needing for katz? Wanted to make an enhance shammy if possible, even if it's shit.

Go to bed

We already have like 4-5 Enh Shamans so I would advise you to roll something else.

im only going to bed if you and that cute polish slut of yours join me faggot

I'll advise you to suck my dick, I'll gonna go alliance then faggy. See you on the rift, nerd. I'll be the one shitting down you neck, just in case you're wondering who is gonna be recking you8 fools shortly.

Okay just make sure you're home before dark after you get done LARPing with your friends.

If I can't roll enchantment shaman then no one will.

>wiping on illhoof
:;DDDD just fucking uninstall yourself from life jebus christ

what's my best option for a decently populated TBC server? i see hellground in the OP, is that the best?

LET IT FUCKING DIE IDIOTS

no go away, excalibur wow is bestest, trust me

>shit healers let people in the chains die
>hurr entire guild is trash
Okay

then replace the healers how hard is it lol

>yarrick literally admitting to playing anime games in discord
Is this his latest form of hypocrisy after admitting to being a pedophile? Will he out himself as gay next? Maybe he'll admit to being conservative.

>replace the healers on a test server with 10 players

Snack is permanent bench and ruslan isn't rolling enh any more so it's just pickles and cloud, but two enh is all you need in a 25 man

>2017
>blame the healers meme

t. didn't watch the stream
those healers and mages were shit

probably because they were bad?

Who are you?

I'm Cobe and Snack is 100% benched for life and so is Pickles

t. Cobe

Mfw tards complaining about tps, threat and aggro issues when they have no clue what they are doing or how to manage them best.
No wonder things get fucked at that point.
>Dps just being tards and attacking even before tank gets anywhere
>Tank positioning poorly all the time and even having back against mobs sometimes and wondering why tps and threat is a problem. Gee i wonder why. Not to even mention things like windfury and other mechanics to help boost tanks threat and so forth.
>Shit healers
>Poor management when u actually have to do something it's so hard to stop tunnelvisioning and do the objective for the good of the raid for a couple of seconds now and then.
>Needing to tank Skrillex :D:D
But yea sure the mages were some real special kind of retard thought. Almost seemed sometimes like they were mashing buttons randomly out of panick or something with trying to get away from boss with invisibility or randomly using scorch or cone of cold or retarded flamestrikes and going oom later because of these stupid actions.5/5
I implore you to watch the spectacle for yourselves. Quite a show indeed.

The music was pretty embarrasing aswell. Redneck/5.

I couldn't even watch the whole thing. I felt really bad for Ituh and Cobe. What a mess that guild is going to be.

You people are so fucking melodramatic. Why would you feel bad for people testing a server willingly? Compare videos of tanks from 2007/2008 to Hellground and you'll see a pretty huge difference in tps that's too large to simply be human error. Consider the fact that both of the mages said ON STREAM that they'd never played the class before and here you autists are ripping them new assholes instead of actually contributing and helping them get better. I would put money on it that you're all just as if not even more shit than those mages and the two healers who admittedly looked like they were asleep the whole time.

Whatever you say shitter defense squad ;)

this entire post is nothing but strawman
>they did all this wrong but i have no proof that its actually wrong or an alternative
it was a bad raid sure but that was largely due to that one mage spamming scorch before the tank had any rage and the healers just being slow

Bet my right nut you won't even be top 5 dps or heals in the guild lol

its only getting shitposted into the next dimension because ituh and cobe were in the raid but they werent in roles that can really carry

BUT THEY ARE THE BEST PLAYERS OF WPSG

fucking lmao

That's like saying Magnus Carlsen is a shit chess player if he's put into a 10 v 10 team chess tournament with Anatoly Karpov and Boris Spassky but they get 7 people who are clearly amateurs and lose based off of points alone.

WPSG on suicidewatch

If Ituh and Cobe were as good as you claim they are they would have solo carried that entire raid as either a Rogue or Shadow Priest no questions asked. I could have soloed it with my eyes closed.

nerd lol

I bet Yarrick would have done better :')

Good analogy but
>Boris Spassky instead of someone like Paul Morphy

>lose
>still good
lol?

post the kara stream and I will judge you

I have you, family member.
twitch
.tv/videos/119444657

twitch redditmemerhg...grab some popcorn

Remind me why we're rolling on hellshit?

>make draenei spriest
>hit racial doesn't work
>fade doesn't work
>psychic scream fear makes mobs run around in a square
>tank friend is 7k threat ahead yet I somehow still pull aggro
>shadowfiend takes like 10 seconds to attack even if spamming pet attack macro

Don't even get me started on the raids and dungeons

What is the most populated wotlk server with no custom features and 1x rates?

It's the least shit tbc server and fresh servers are a lot of fun.

Spriest is the only spec/class I play and it's completely unplayable on this server.

make bug reports. plenty of time for things to be fixed. koostosh works pretty fast

Learn something else. look like they need new holy priests and mages lmao

wrath babbys mad :D first touch with real aggro and already crying. didn't even have salva on

Yeah you fucking shitters, shoulda buffed Salvation with no Paladin

it is super hard parking a paladin outside karazhan on a server that you get insta 70.why do that?you can cry about "m-muh fade" instead

You're actually retarded.

le invisible face

tell me your joking please

I thought ranged pull at 120% threat not 140%
But yeah maybe he should make his threat meter a little bit bigger so he can see it next time

I can't tell whether it's the fault of the dps, tank or scripting.

so this is the power of wpsg... don't worry tho you just need some t6 and you will be clearing kara is no time.

it's everyone's fault

I think the biggest problem with their raid was the mages being fire for whatever reason and constantly wasting their mana on dumb shit like flamestrike

>trusting ktm

>its everyone's fault a retard mage rips aggro off a tank doing 300 tps
explain

he quite possibly means that its everyone's fault for not joining the finnish in the first place

I fast forwarded to Illhoof and puked in my mouth

I hope those healers aren't rolling healers on the live server

>roll with finns
>they get bored after a month or two and leave the guild to die in the hands of some random again
>stuck with no real option to just have fun because alliance is dead and /wpsg/ is horde
yeah sounds like a mistake alright

I didn't just mean that one specific part

hmmm. maybe you can cast shackle on people in the shackles on illhoof.
Two negatives makes a positive, right?

finns are diehard autistic about tbc though.

what if I casted flamestrike on top of shackles to maximize my dps?

hmm, play for 2 months and clear all content before people get bored? or play for 1 month before disband because of minimal progress?

>wpsg core couldn't kill illhoof or aran
uhmm do you think the finns are still recruiting?

>Uh wtf. Oh yea, bosses here aren't tauntable.

>a SHADOW PRIEST is the only one on the chains half the time
>tanks have the WORST imp management possible
>those mages
>those holy priests
wew a new low

that was like watching tiger woods and jack nicklaus teach people with no arms how to golf. get out now ituh/cobe

>wpsg core
>literally 2 recognizable people and a truckload of literal whos
you okay?

keep testing guys you may clear kara by the end of the month.

You think Illhoof and Aran were horribly scripted just wait until you see Prince.

Haven't gotten around to all of SSC yet but that's a complete shitshow too.

Thanks for convincing me to play on another shit server /wpsg/.

>play worse than 10 year olds
>f-f-f-f-ucking shit scripts
LOL

What is frostgale's pop and when is northcraft coming out?

I think you're confused, you should probably go lay down

what's wrong with SSC?haven't tested, just curious

looked like half the raid was doing exactly what it should be doing while the other half was totally blank on how to even play. how does that make an entire guild bad?

some suggestions for next time:
the orc tank didn't seem to know what he was doing but you need to stop putting your back to mobs and you need to demo shout, tclap and keep shield block up

mages should not be fire spec in that gear and don't waste your mana on flamestrike

healers needed way better target selection and to pay attention to mechanics like the chains

others looked good but it didn't look like the shaman was dropping wf totem

you can't aoe everything down, like on good servers like elysium

>but it didn't look like the shaman was dropping wf totem
>WTF threat is broken!!

kys kiddo

>yeah we had NEW PLAYERS CMON
>F-F-FUCKING S-SHIT SCRIPTS
>SO WHAT IF HALF THE RAID IS BRAINDEAD WE'RE STILL GOOD

When my guild tested it the other day Morogrim Watery Graves were hitting twice and the Murlocs spawned under the floor and were untargettable for the first 10 or so seconds

Can't fish up Lurker Below

Leotheras Whirlwind applies the damage instantly before he even finishes the animation

Hydross and Karathress seemed fine

>wasting rage on shield block when half the raid is overaggroing your 300 tps

thanks for the response

>S-S-SHIT S-SCRIPTS
>W-WHO CARES IF HALF THE RAID WAS BAD I-I'M S-STILL A GOOD PLAYER EVEN THOUGH I COULDN'T C-CARRY SHITTERS

I'm not trying to get involved in your autist drama bud, sorry.

Just pointing out that my guild ran into the same problems but we didn't have half the raid be totally clueless. One of us PMed the Dev about how insanely fast Aran's Blizzard moves and how it covers way too big of an area with video reference from retail and he basically just said to fuck off. We've been able to circumvent the threat generation issues by gearing our tanks more for DPS and adding an extra tank healer. Doesn't completely fix the problem but it adds a decent bit of extra tps so you guys should try that too.

Not testing on the server because I think it's pointless but thanks for offering advice for the people crazy enough to actually do it

kill yourself you stupid faggot we were busy shitposting

you can see the tanks and rogues proccing windfury so you're just blind

most of the time, it wasn't up

where is the evidence to support your claim?

watch the stream

I really think you all are intentionally blowing that raid out of proportion

Mages were total shit and the healers were clearly new or something but I don't see anything particularly wrong other than that

>inb4 xd ur gay and bad
I don't raid with /wpsg/ and I'm not about to start now

i did

every fight the melee are proccing windfury