What cars would you classify as "panty droppers"?

what cars would you classify as "panty droppers"?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rArpyMXT2ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally none of them.

Fiero with a body kit

Cars can't make up for a shit personality.

ask this guy

Some bitch thought i should buy an s2k because it looks uniquely sporty and sexy.
I think you can impress trailertrannies with bmws

Range Rover
G-wagon
Cayenne
Any supercar

If you can't afford any of those, then the best you can hope for is to keep your car clean so it's not repellent, and maybe some variety of trashy girl will be impressed.

Fpbp, girls don't give a shit about cars until they have one kid and suddenly they need an eight passenger minivan.

kek

well if that chick's dick needs magnums she dont need a car to get the panties on the floor.

>"Nice Ferrari!"

>"A Honda?"

>cars

Cars to pick up Highschool boys

this.
just get a scooter

bitches drop them panties for an NSX trust me

SPORTBIKES NIGGA

that car is fucking beautiful. yet there will still be autists on Veeky Forums who will say it is shit.

Ugly.

Everyone in this thread are gay ass fuccbois who probably think the most attractive thing to a woman is a middle eastern oil barron's son with a chrome blue lamborghini

Real women have a bit of tact you fucking weebs

Drops Boxer Briefs*
nope they wont get on the back of that death trap
Proof that only underage boys like them

For (You)

>Real women

Are you one?

Anything new. Sports cars will just attract other men.

americans

none.
But miatas, zzw30's, rav4's, minis and other happy, cute cars that women drive attract attraction.

Obviously an FD

wtf I'm from Italy besides, why are you placing nationality into question? are you so insecure that you have to resort to name calling.

These things attract girls like nobody's business.

>So you like my FD

Any ratrod
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rArpyMXT2ew

>insulting the people of a free country while you live in a tyrannical shithole that's quickly becoming third world because your citizens are too scared or brainwashed to do anything about it

Those rims make me want to puke

IS that guys Jacking off in there

/pol/+Veeky Forums was a mistake
we need /jp/+Veeky Forums

Fuck off self-hating weeb cunt

what are you going to do, get you a thin italian woman in her 50's with this one?

This, my friend has an fd and it only attracts guys, the 2 girls that talked to him about his car thought it was a Taurus with a body kit.

Country girls dig trucks

Has anyone else been ever having anal sex in your motor vehicle but you penis slips out and flipping a bit of doodie into the a/c vent? I can't get the smell out.

woah there someone got a bit mad

>show no signs of rage

>haha, y-you're so mad bro Xdd!!!"

yeah my BF was ramming my asshole in my STI and i got cum in there too. i just open the dash and licked it clean.

that sounds pretty ok desu

the correct answer

i dont know man for some reason you resorted to name calling and childish mocking. its ok mate just say sorry and ill accept you

tits or gtfo

You want to see Beta male tities i knew Veeky Forums was only for gay men in striped thigh socks

tit or gtfo

ok

Hot

nice beta male tit.

>inb4 some1 cum on that pic

those antenna mirrors look awful on such a smooth vehicle and the profile is just too smooth in general. the FXX-K adds the right amount of edgy bits and madness to the design to make it really interesting.

Thank you i try

It seems like every girl I've talked to either has an R8 on their list of dream cars or, at the very least, thinks it's a very good looking car

R8s have such horrible body proportions. They remind me of stretched bikes.

yeah, but not that kind.

It looks like an Veeky Forums photoshop of a hypothetical Audi supercar only it's real and someone was paid money to design it.

I don't necessarily agree with them tho

My gf hates the proportions of pic related while I can't find an unappealing angle it

>not a single muscle car
Throwing all of your opinions in the garbage.

ITT: dick magnets

this user knows whats up. look at all these sluts.

more than you can afford

This. Sorry muscle bra but bitches don't fuck with old cars. They say they're old, smelly, pieces of shit

Also this

>all those massive V8s
Don't need sluts when I can jerk off to all dat torque
Not in Palm Springs at least

chicks love coke

>Muscle cars
Maybe if you're an Ameritard after fat sluts with daddy issues.

A true panty dropper communicates that you:
1. Aren't reluctant to part with money for things you want (it's not how much you have, it's how well you spend it)
2. Aren't afraid to peacock.
3. Put your wants first. In practical terms, you bought it because you dig it, not because you thought she would. Of the "cool guys" I know (by that, I mean that girls thought were cool), they seem to think their car is really the shit, when they weren't necessarily anything special. It'd be more informative to ask Veeky Forums what cars the guys they know got laid a lot drove. Prepare to be underwhelmed.

>t. Nigel Tufnel, master pantydropper

it kind of depends on whose panties they are. a classic Ferrari FR convertible is by far the most universal answer.

>Taurus with a body kit.
what the fuck?

>work at a car wash in a rich as fuck city

hottest chicks are always in the passenger or driver's seat of G-wagons, Land Rovers and various other luxury european SUVs. Face it, bitches love those things. Usually dudes in nice sports cars are rich older professionals that don't give a shit about "pulling bitches" anymore because they're married and had their fill of that life.

Just my observations.

Girls drop their panties when they need to shit so any car that induces diarrhea.

How can I tune my exhaust to produce the brown note?

This. Girls love suvs

Any car that makes it look like you have large amounts of disposable income to spend.

Remarkably fit and tat free for a biker girl. That is a rare sight and worthy of a picture to preserve the moment.

Girls don't give a fuck about cars. So long as it is in good condition and clean you are sorted. My girlfriend genuinely didn't notice when I traded my 330i for an M5. About 2 weeks in she noticed that it was a different colour and had more room.That is it.

threads like these always amuse me.

you can clearly tell by certain posts who is underage and who has never even touched a girl before.

Most girls here seem to like Mustangs and Camaros. I see 20:1 ratio of girls to guys driving them.

Personally I drive an old shitbox truck. Girls love whatever i'm in becaue I'm 6ft tall. :)

They like your shitbox truck because it reminds them of their father. They all secretly want daddy's dick.

911 T

As much as I adore the 7 series, that thing would have a hard time dropping even an old woman's diapers.

no the car alone won't do it, you also need an appropriate Slavic gangster approved pants and jacket with crocodile shoes a complimentary golden cross chain wouldn't hurt

>peacock
Nigger tier. The more subhuman, the more they will peacock.

do you like men in their 40s. and refrain from replying to everyone

you are weird as fuck. why are you masterbating over performance numbers. that's like nutting to CPU clock cycles

drugs ain't cool anymore

I like how this is a bit of good advice. but the first post already answered it.

not him but you don't sound like a dropper yourself

tell that to Elliott Rogers

what are you afraid that all the white wimin are being taken by the blacks

HAHAHahahaha Palm Springs??? That place only got tweaker bitches and trailer park bitches and grandma bitches

>mfw when panty dropper cars are 500k +
>Tfw Veeky Forums tells me grills are after cars and not cash

no you are the panty dropper not the car. it's like no one here has ever been in a relationship

Anything new, clean, European and expensive.

Women don't care about the car. They care that is shows their friends how wealthy they are

Anything I drive.

I've dropped panties in my Ford Focus. Freshly washed, waxed and vacuumed, with Black Ice hanging from the mirror.