What is Veeky Forums's consensus on these?

What is Veeky Forums's consensus on these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0NBOjGyGmz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mullet mobiles

Good car to bend your aunt over the hood and ram her anus to climax

Turdgen firebird is better.

Neither could turn. But you didn't need it to when your cousin lived right down the street from you.

Great cars. Anyone who shits on them has never even sat in one. People love to compare them with brand new cars for some reason and that's just dumb. It's an 80's wedge with a lazy veeate, not a GT-R. Aftermarket is YUGE and you can somewhat easily but not quite cheaply modernize it with an LS, T56, IRS, and rack and pinion. It's a great sandbox car to do whatever you want with.

Rari

VS

Not bad desu. The only problem is that they are owned almost exclusively by
1. White trash meth-heads
2. Boomers who price them at 3x actual value

Dealing with either demographic sucks

>Le everything needs irs to turn may may
youtu.be/0NBOjGyGmz4

easy to drive but you have to drift it

>not superior 4th gen LS1 fbody

same rear suspension for dat drag launch but better front suspension (now double wishbone) for muh turning

I wanted one as a kid.
Living in 1998

3rd and 4th gen Firebird is better

Mulletmobile, but still good fun.

The 305 is a turd though.

>tfw no turd gen
feels bad

>isnt a foxbody

Not a bad thing though

I'd like to get one and do a 1JZ swap, even though that'd be stupid. t: europoor

LEL

when will these incest memes stop

when your aunt stops being so hot

My dad and I fixed this one up together

I fucked my sister in one

They're hot af

What's reliability like for a 92?

While they're laughably underpowered stock, it is a great platform to drop a performance engine & transmission into. If you're going over, say, 400hp you'll need to add some support rails since its a unibody and will twist if you stomp on the gas at enough traffic lights.

Is that code for something?

They put in a white with brown interior.

>Iroc-z
>340hp

Not bad but it attracted a bad crowd

Pretty much this, outshined by the next gen which doesn't cost much more

I have one, although it was in poor condition when I got it.

The 305 is pretty gutless, but the car handles surprisingly well for a V8 live axle muscle car.

Interior quality is horrendous, and I have had multiple switches and dials disintegrate in my hands.

except that god awful design

I bought a '91 RS w/305 when I was 16 for like $1500

not a bad car, never left me on the side of the road. basically learned how to work on cars with it. miss that shitbox a lot.

Z31 wins every time.

I have an 89 RS as a project car. Only complaint i have is that the V6 in it sucks balls, seized 3 times in the 3 years ive owned it

>FA filename
You're not fooling ANYONE.

total piece of shit but glorious piece of shit, the kind of piece of shit you don't wipe immediately after and take a photo with your phone instead. then later you show your friends, ``LOOK AT THIS GLORIOUS SHIT!``. each of your male friends will be in awe, that shit came out of you, but no woman will ever understand.

GT4?

PS it is the kind of shit you get with an all meat diet, when you have not eaten a single fruit or vegetable, not even potato or gravy except hot sauce and beer, in over a week or two.

I had to take the grenade....