Volvo Cars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7V-G3PiRUc
carsales.com.au/private/details/Volvo-850-1996/SSE-AD-4577023/?Cr=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's currently in for big maintenance but the mechanic said it looked great.

Volvo 940 LPT from '97

My vo

What wheels should I get for a lowered 850? Thinking BBS SR not a big fan of the looks they are just okay looking to me but they are the right size and close offset. Theyre not too heavy either at 20lb.

This guy here Am I chasing a pipedream?

no, they aren't that hard to find

Guess I've just had bad luck in choosing when to search, then. Or maybe I'm retarded. Probably just retarded.

Check craigslist, check the states around you, get good.
Also, that thing has been in an accident or something the fender isn't the same color as the rest of the car

volva fanboys are fucking retarded, their arguments literally boil down to:
"muh 940"
"volvo cars are boxy and boxy cars good because they're boxy and good"
"muh crashtest from 20 years ago"
"superior swedish steel folded by Brokk himself"

The one I posted in the other thread was the only one I found within 1000 miles of me, but I'll keep looking.

>muh bait

This

>mfw a 242 even closer to me popped up just now

Are you a meme magician, perchance?

There was one a couple hundred miles from me for 2k I kinda wanted it but I can't justify having like 9 cars lol
Good luck pham

Thanks mi familia, I'm at 0 cars (and no experience driving manual but whatever), but hopefully that might change soon. I just need to bribe someone into taking me to this guy now.

What argument?
No arguments here.
I just love how easy they are to work on, how cheap they are, how practical they are, that they're RWD, reliable and even slightly fast sometimes.

I live in the middle of Volvoland, which is both a curse and a blessing

Tons and tons of brick-Volvos available, but their value is extremely bloated as soon as they are in acceptable/good condition

You just have to wait man. I got one a while ago for 300 bucks. Towed it back and got it running in 3 days. It was me and my friends first real project car. We hooned around in that thing like crazy, uninsured unregistered. The exhaust had rusted and fallen off so we welded a side pipe with no muffler. Man was it loud. We took it to one of those boomer ass car shows and everyone loved it. Its definitely worth it man, just give it time.
Pic related: The one and only Need for Swede

youtube.com/watch?v=u7V-G3PiRUc

Same here, and it's not even Volvoland, just Germany.

>looking for 850 or first gen V70
>either banged up and/or high mileage or shitty engine and few options
>as soon as a low mileage R pops up it's all TWENTY BIG ONES I KNOW WHAT I GOT
>even low mileage T5s are overpriced

For God's sake, it's only the performance version of a 15 years old family wagon, not a gold fucking bar.

And dat cavern of an engine bay. The space is so wonderful.

They are pretty hard to find.

finally got that basic volvo owner shot

>IKEA
that's not how you spell spritbolagen

No p1, p2 volvos,, on tablet or id post.

I kinda miss my v70 but its a very nice car

hello, my new (to me) c30 t5 2.0

u have probably seen it plastered all over Veeky Forums already

Nice was goinv to get one but went v50 t5 awd

T5s are overpriced probably because people discovered that it's trivial to make them faster than the R, but without the expensive gotchas like the fucking cylinder walls cracking or an AWD system that likes to shit itself.

I love my S60R but right now it's old enough that I'm hoping it lasts long enough for me to replace with the twin engine V60 Polestar that'll be out in a couple of years

i honestly didnt really care about volvos/didnt expect to replace my miata with a volvo, but this was $5100 for a turbocharged 5banger so heck ya

it has r-design trim too

Nice, well whats your take on it?

Does this sound like a good deal?

I am a poorfag student looking for a first car

How much does it usually cost to replace an interior?

I'm going to text him for some more photos and details

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

that sounds like a great deal and if you get it and its no good parting it out you can make way more than 200 bucks people will kill for a set of taillights man

No need for interior, weld back doors,cage ply wood rear.have blast no back seat assholes can have sex bed in bacl

b4 anybody mentions the handicap space, this place is private, the owner put the spaces in bc its zoned as commercial

nah we all know ur rly handicapped irl

check IPD classifieds, there used to be one for sale cheap.

ausfag here looking at getting this 850R as my daily
carsales.com.au/private/details/Volvo-850-1996/SSE-AD-4577023/?Cr=0

thoughts?

>316K km
>8250 aussie dollars

Hmmm... that's about 6,000 burger dollars for a 200K mile car. Might be worth it if it's in really good condition, I'd say go take a look.

Volvo
Saab

RIP scandinavian design

>Be me
>92 year old lady living nearby with 86k Volvo 360
>Perfect shitbox, RWD, enough power to skid on, angular etc
>mfw she won't sell yet and still hasn't called when I posted a letter with my number in it

why is life not fair