>Season 3. Act 01. Pandemonium
dfoneople.com/news/updates/605/Overview

>Steam™
steamcharts.com/app/495910

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>Update Schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/pubhtml#

>NORMAL ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>ANTON RAID GUIDE
darkmatter.zone/d/7-how-to-make-turtle-soup-anton-raid-guide
archive.is/hVF3J

>LUKE NORMAL GUIDE
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1s4aEvBMHbDL-EetId-l48KL5s8zcnybvdmb4DUHZERs/edit#slide=id.p

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD

>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3SgBFIfOLw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qkv4cjK6R3U
youtube.com/watch?v=GyZvgOUVJ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=Uy938GbJyXo
dfonexus.com/threads/overview-of-luke-raid-for-beginner-part-1.14016/#post-369048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FMAGE GF

Mom

Tessa...

I'm going to marry Dana!

Fuck you, you gay furry

SHEEEIIIIIT

>Start 1a animation on hell APCs
>Instantly crash

then don't use 1a?

>weekend shredded invite drop rate

>start 1a animation
>that m nen sucks me into his snowglobe of light and hits my out of my 1a

where do i pick up my fmage gf

m. striker or m. grappler (and why)? what kind of purpose do both classes serve?

>start 1a animation
>every APC runs into the animation and dies except for the nen, who stands off in the corner yelling at noone

mfw I just use crystal saya and instant win hell

a1 not required

Striker. Damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3SgBFIfOLw

Oh look at me I put down fucking circles on the ground like some kind of nouveau riche artiste doodling on the sidewalk

youtube.com/watch?v=Qkv4cjK6R3U

I'm gonna take you back to the past

And people love me for it, call me Keith Haring mother fucker

Hope you have minimum full bulky and heartrending or full ebin sets to raid post rework.

Hells a dick and keeps mocking me by leaving me at 4/5 tactic and dg.

Not really able to get dg at the moment but at least I only got a few hundred shards to tatic for the set.

shaman is top tier in grandine (lol)

youtube.com/watch?v=GyZvgOUVJ6U

>It starts on masters
>Moves it back down to expert
Not sure why this made me kek as hard as it did.

Haven't played for a year or so.

A lot has changed. Any builds or guides for Monk or Raven?

>builds for Monk or Raven
Full epics and a +12 weapon.

Min req, right?

remove ALL images

Raven's been buffed significantly and is about to get another massive one, if that interests you. So has monk, but not nearly to the same degree.

>Huge buffs
>Only tier 3 in the OFFICIAL Luke tier list
What a loser omg(lol)

It's tier 1.5 last I looked. Turns out doing nothing but fucking damage and having 0 utility actually pays off for once, which is why F. Ranger is now considered far inferior.

>if you don't provide insane utility and do billions of damage within ~2 sec you'll never be top tier
Nice game gooks.

>F.Ranger
>Inferior
Please pick one
youtube.com/watch?v=Uy938GbJyXo

Being a "high tier" phys class is like being the smartest kid on the short bus. Not really anything to brag about. As long as you aren't grap or durandal every phys class is about as decent as each other.

>Links to a video of the guy who literally created the tier list
Nice one.

>Implying him making the tier list has any effect on the fact that he's literally oneshotting Luke raid bosses

>Implying Airbis' F.Ranger oneshotting Luke raid bosses has any bearing on whether M.Ranger is better than F.Ranger

Until you show me a video of m.ranger in similar gear doing what that F.Ranger did I'm going to keep shilling it as the better class. There's nothing you can do to stop me from Airbis posting.

link to the tier list? cant find it anywhere

Today i will try to find my main, im sure of it.

This is the tier list I saw in my guilds discord that prompted me to start viciously shitposting. Take it with a grain of salt though, they're a bunch of memers and class elitists.

Tier 0 -
Male Sader
Female Sader

Tier 1 -
Fnen
DT
Asura
Fspit
Weapon Master
Soul Bender
Battle Mage

Tier2 -
Dimension walker
Mstriker
DK
Creator
Witch
SM
M launcher

Tier 3 -
Chaos
Elementalist
Mranger
Mmech
Demon Slayer
Vagabond
Exo

>F.sader t0 when we don't even have 2nd awakenings
Epic.

>inb4 she ends up being a slightly better f.nen master

Seems about right

I remember nexus gook was saying that Asura and SB compete for each others spots now in Luke

No idea where this fucking clown tierlist came from, but it's not airbis'. His is here: dfonexus.com/threads/overview-of-luke-raid-for-beginner-part-1.14016/#post-369048

lol at the idea that your guild members know sweet fuckall about anything.

>friend is an asura
>im a soul bender
>soon we will never have a good reason to party

He's not bad at the game but goddamn he's the definition of an asura main.

To be fair I never said it was Airbis' tier list, I just said OFFICIAL like a retard and you assumed I meant Airbis.

>implying second awakening matters if DI is from first awakening.

>one of the reasons saders DI is so OP is cause of the scaling from items that give absurd +vit or +spirit which no other class largely benefit from so they aren't nerfed
>f.sader only benefits from +int
>+int items are mostly kept within reason because of the amount of classes that use them
>his 2nd awake gives even more free stats and divine flash so that he doesn't have to rebuff at full stacks
>M.sader benefits from auras and consumables and passive buffs from other classes
>f.sader doesn't
Her 2nd awakening better be a miracle otherwise I can't see her being taken over Msader.

I'm actually kinda hype for F.Sader 2a. I imagine they're gonna do the same kinda thing as M.Sader given the emphasis on actually hitting things already. Imagine that, a support class that's fun to play.

Don't forget that this was before her chrons came out too.

>F. Sader only needs 6pc chrons for her Blessing of Courage
>M. Sader still needs 9pc set + a different 3pc set for his offensive buffs

>I can't see her being taken over Msader.
She deals good (unironically good) damage while also being able to buff people.

>M.sader benefits from auras and consumables and passive buffs from other classes
>implying people autistic enough to have extra swap sets specifically to wear while sader buffs them
>implying this wasn't removed

And what the fuck do you even mean by "int items not as stoing because a lot of people use it"

Mirror Arad is making me really nostalgic for old DFO

>>+int items are mostly kept within reason because of the amount of classes that use them

F. Sader can easily abuse the Great Glory Set's absurd amount of INT especially since they revamped the set so that basically all the armor pieces give both high amount of STR and INT instead of it being one or the other. There's also alot of Epics now that give a shit ton of INT, just look at some of the level 85 epics and look at the level 90 non set epics.

>Her 2nd awakening better be a miracle otherwise I can't see her being taken over Msader.

You seemed to have missed the point of the class. She isn't meant to replace M. Sader she's meant to be there so that you don't absolutely require M. Sader to run Raid tier content. She's meant to prevent parties waiting for hours on end because they still need Saders. This is especially relevant to DFOG, just look at how many parties you see for H. Anton, Anton Raid, and Luke Normal always looking for Saders.

F. Sader is going to be fucking amazing for DFOG because she's a waifu class, so even if she isn't as good as M. Sader it doesn't matter because people will actually PLAY her. I don't give a fuck if she's not as good, I'll take one in my party just because my guild only has 2 sader players.

For example ramnu's heart. M.sader gets the benefit of the additional +200 vit. If f.sader puts on kill joe's heart she only gets the base +int and not the effect.

Ah yes, so having to be in full legends or epics is really a step up from an msader raiding in chrons.

Also how does m.sader improve the sader population if she ends up being weaker than m.sader? If she doesn't end up being at least as good as m.sader why even take her?

> If she doesn't end up being at least as good as m.sader why even take her?
If 2000 sader not as good as 2500 sader why do people still take them?

>implying anyone in DFOG is going to be playing her over any of the other F. Priest subs

She seems like the one F. Priest I see people talking the least about. The normies just seem to be eating up Mistress and Miko on the other hand so prepare for shitty Mistresses everywhere.

Busy night full of fmages

Well, that's always gonna be a given. Doesn't matter as long as any people at all play F.Sader, really.

Why make an inferior sader is what I'm asking. Until we get 2nds and actual stat comparisons I'm not on the hype train. She'll probably just be a somewhat better fnen if that.

>how does m.sader improve the sader population if she ends up being weaker than m.sader? If she doesn't end up being at least as good as m.sader why even take her?

You're assuming just because M. Saders are gods that everybody plays them and that they're always available when that really isn't the case especially in DFOG. People would rather take the next best thing than wait for an hour to take any M. Sader they can find. I've seen Raids in DFOG take in Saders with the shittiest Sader gear I've ever seen (no amps, incomplete chron setting with none of the good M. Sader legs) just because they're so desperate to find one. With F. Sader existing you can at least take her in place of an M. Sader if you can't find an M. Sader which is a common as fuck situation in DFOG.

I want to _____ mom's _____

I want to steal mom's F.Mages!

Everyone who doesn't have at least 3 saders is part of the problem.

Don't steal F.Mages.

You're too late.

I just joined again after a few years and the UI is a cluster fuck of random events and bullshit.

Which ones should I care about and do daily, and which ones can I ignore? Level 50 Sader.

>fucking with mom's fmage harem

That's just asking for a sword in your chest.

There's no reason not to do any of the events considering they either get done from doing whatever or take like 3 minutes of spare time.

Level 56 SB here, do I just keep using the returnee gear because all the other drops have been terrible.

Just play asura. Life becomes easy after that. You won't even need to think.

>an ele suddenly afks with me in town

h-help

But, no.

Seriously though I can't even make enough dosh to do my fuggin' awakening.

>level 56
>play this other subclass
Returnee isn't very good, it's only useful because it means you don't need to equip new gear aside from accessories/special equips until 75+. Until then, don't worry about it.

>just play what you liek xD

that guy is literally *autistic screeching* personified

There's a reason so many people play asura. They're OP and easy to play. Bad classes shouldn't be allowed raid invites.

???

>asura mains

I mean bad classes like skirmisher shouldn't get raid invites.

how is that related to anything

What is a good class I can mindlessly level that isn't slayer based?

I want an alt I can just faceroll to max level with.

Necro, Tabcro, Deletecro or Waitformagescro?

literally everything

waitformages

Why would anyone play super swap slut 64

Fuck off, Vaughn.

Reminder that vaughn's wife is a rotting carcass and it's all his fault

male nen

Why is this game so boring.

Subjective.

Really?
I was looking at him or knight, or f.launcher.

Who is better end game?

MNen.

Mom won't die

C H A O S

H

A

O

S

R A I D I N H A L I D O M S

A

I

D

I

N

H

A

L

I

D

O

M

S

I hate what the Koreans did to F.Slayer

OK so it's not like SB is underpowered by a lot when leveling but when someone looks at him wrong he dies. I'm sick of seeing a sliver of red while my huge fuckin' blue orb never even budges.

Is there a class I can use that is pure tank and I don't have to spam HP pots with?

A non-support class, idiot.

are these nignogs legit?

i've got a bunch of gold and want to play dressup fighter online with cera shop without feeling like more of a loser by putting down real money