Serious question

Serious question.

How did u get good with math? Im good with everything else but suck at math (atleast not with the basic stuff) im mad i didnt try harder from k-12 feels like i coulda learned alot easier

buy a book from an industry professional and not a cuck teacher.

my friends used to explain formulas to me in 1 hour. something that the teacher tried to explain in 2 weeks

serious answer

I didn't bother with my math in k-12 either, and am not that great at it even now. I only took 3 years of math in HS and have to take a calculus sequence up to linear algebra

practice it like a language, my programming class helped me think more logically

step by step practice practice practice

khan academy

Thank you
What books would u recommend?

Math is the easiest subject. You just have to memorize the steps to equations and the rest is basic math. I finished all of my math classes up to AP Calculus in the 10th grade. And took AP Statistics my senior year. College I wasn't required to take any math classes the first 2 years until I started getting into my 4th semester taking courses actually related to my major. I forgot many things but it was quick and easy to remember.

When learning a new equation or expression, write out the steps to it. Work it over and over until you memorize the name and the steps.

Science and History was easy as well. I couldn't stand English though. It was fucking pointless to me. I don't need the vocabulary of a Reddit/Tumlr SJW. By the 10th grade I just started saying fuck it and went straight to detention before class. English teachers are always assholes too.

>What books would u recommend?
anything that have high ratings and depending on what you think is needed. i don't know what level of math you are so i can't recommend a book that covers it all.

math is easy until the teacher gives you chain problems for a simple formula

you need the right brain wiring. i was never good and will never be good at math. my brain hurts when i need to do math.

Thank u my friend just kinda told me the same thing he said he sorta looked at it as a 3D problem, made me understand it a lil more

Nigger here
I was shitty with math all my life. Then I became a 20+ virgin. I knew I wasn't going to fit in with the other chimps so I harnessed the power of my wizardry. I started reading programming tutorials daily at least 50 or more pages. Eventually I got to 3D graphics and computer vision. Now I love math because I can harness it to make shit. Being a nigger wizard sucks but the sexbot I'm making will make it bearable.

I'll tutor you in math if you teach me to date beautiful women.

You just must look banging.

That's because you've never done real math in your life.

Anything where the phrases "learning a new equation" or "memorize the name and steps" is so far removed from actual math that it might as well be counting.

When people talk about math being difficult and you tell them your story of how you did well in AP Calculus, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Ill do it for tree fiddy

>"Memorize the steps"
Lmao you are clearly a non STEM babby who has never done an ounce of real mathematics in his life. Unless you actually understand WHY you are performing this certain action o utilizing this method then there is no way you'll be able to anything outside of plug and chug shit maths.

Different ways work for different people

Understand the philosophy behind mathematics and then apply yourself to it.

You're literally fucking around with the most abstract plane of reality conceptualized by the minds of humans. Little numbers come together and have special properties, people pick up on these properties and other such patterns, create theorems to prove these patterns hold and can be used with all this other bullshit, throw them together in all sorts of different ways and the material world follows in suit.

Sounds good ive been watching more youtube videos of people explaining step by step. Its getting better

>Understand the philosophy behind mathematics and then apply yourself to it.

Can you please elaborate on what specific resources teach about the philosophy of mathematics? Seems interesting. Thanks.

It's a different thing, not a different way. You aren't going to get into a math phd program by following steps. Higher level math is a lot more about logic and abstract concepts.

Just realized I fed a troll, please forgive my sins

>Nigger here
>the other chimps
We get it, you're a self hating black.
If you're really smart, why aren't you cashing in on white guilt already? You could be giving talks at major SJW university for 15k a lecture.