Post your car & be judged

i shall start with my wife's bull

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fygSViQyM_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ferd

Where's the black guy? Confused.

I have a 3rd, but I habe no pics of all of them together

Bland/10 but it's the wife's car so it doesn't matter.

Do you DD this? If so, where the hell do you live where your truck isn't rusted away by now...

Car #3. It needs TLC

I really like your truck.

Dunno if I'd like it more with new candy apple paint or its current paint though, it's current paint gives it character

op here. u drive a poor person's Bmw. women know EXACTLY how old & how much your shit BMW is worth. women know ABOUT nothing, EXCEPT iphones and cars

I think you're all wonderful people and hope you have a nice day

I'll post my shitbox as if anyone cares.

Oil leak.

Its purdy....

Nigga crop this

Thanks senpai. She's far from pretty, but the only thing original under the hood is the power steering pump at this point, that, and the rear end, everything else has been replaced.

Fake all wheel drive and autotragic mane

>Poor person's BMW
I know right? The E39 in general has fallen VERY far since I brought it, just like the E36s and E38s from the same era. It's sad to admit, but for every E39 that is kept up, there are 10 that have fallen into the hands of badge whores who don't keep up with repairs. I still love the styling of these cars though and will argue the E39 was better than anything BMW can make today.

It's ironic you mention the woman thing. I give zero fucks about what people think of this car. But I have to laugh sometimes because I get compliments on it all the time. I on the other hand, have had the thing for over a decade and remember how it originally was, back before all of the paint chips and when the windshield seal wasn't rotting away. I've thought about replacing it, but I can't find anything worth replacing it with.

TL;DR, I see my car as a shitbox and everyone else sees it as a nice car.

From 0-Twingo/10, how good is my shitbox?

>dat file name
Kekd loudly

>Yaris
Neat. 5 speed manual?

just sell it for 1000$ to some teen. it impresses no one & yet it has the maintanance costs of a porche

nope 4 auto :3 has auto activated sports mode tho

Is that the car you chauffeur him around in?

yes. he wants 2 b seen as presidential

best car ITT

I don't want to impress people tho. I like E39s a lot, and have had this car for litterally 11 years with the biggest problem being a busted radiator. Maintenance isn't so bad in it. I swear!

Besides, what would I replace it with?

It feels so fucking wrong to say it, but I'm really starting to come around on the styling of these toyota trucks.

any chance for a 2ZR-FE swap?
youtube.com/watch?v=fygSViQyM_4

Bolts right in (using Scion xD Mounts), and all the wiring lines up (only 2 wires need changing if using the Scion xD harness... Corolla Harnesses require a lot more work)

#NoFilter

i said it has auto activated sports mode

where i live is no place for speed & that update is not worth the effort/time/money

i barely use the car an 2 hours a week

> I see my car as a shitbox and everyone else sees it as a nice car.
I can relate, even as an Audi owner. Old Audis still has a somewhat high reputation among normies, at least in Bavaria.

Remove the stickers and you've increased its value by a couple hundred percent and made yourself seem something other than an underage weebtard

What made you buy a Honda "SUV"

You should look into detailing before that thing changes color completely

Literally looks like a rebadged Corolla.

kys

What happened to your fender and bonnet?

His gf sat on it

>What happened to your fender and bonnet?
The previous owner hit a bicyclist.

>straight outta poland

oh my god. did he die?

Let's hope so.

Dunno, never asked.

I bought parts off a fatal crash vehicle. Thank you deceased teenager. You were just gonna manage a Denny's anyway.

he got cuck'd in the afterlife

It's cheaper though.

Nice, I have been tempted to replace mine with an E39. Can never get round to selling it because it is very trouble free and comfy

>very trouble free

>BMW

BMW owners i know set up CAMP at their mechanic's garage

they own 2007 5 series

>2007
well there you have it

Yeah, but you NEVER want the 1.6L engine on those things, it's unreliable and expensive as fuck, you can get 1.8's for very reasonable prices. This here cost 850€ when I bought it.

Maybe I got lucky, I have had it nearly 6 years now and all it has needed outwith regular servicing like oil etc is a radiator and that stupid hedgehog resistor. It has 150k miles now and is 18 years old, still works perfectly. Maybe the newer ones are worse with all the electronics

so what kind of bmw can i get? is the 1 series coupe ok?

>1.6l
>1.8l
God damn in America Accords with 3.5l V6s are considered economy cars, stay cucked europoors

I paid 1350 for mine with relatively low mileage (160,000km). The 1.8 isn't good at anything besides not shitting the bed too quickly. Got new tires and rims and replaced all brake discs and pads, now it's good for another 5 years.

Toy Yoda

>3.5l V6s
>with a slushbox
hahaha

Manual available nigger

You can get them with 6 speed manuals as well you shitter, but why the fuck would you in a a commuter car?

just like V6s in an A4

the autist thinks he will go 300km/h in his cock snatching village

Oh yeah, give me that 3.5l V6 that barely puts out 220hp when a 2.8L V6 in europe can do the same, what the fuck are you doing with those chinese cars that you get to waste all that displacement on inefficiency?

>ever wanting a honda over an Audi
It's like you cuck yourself with scat fetishes :D

sad thing is a specced Accord will be more luxurious than an A4

The Accord makes 280bhp you tard

>luxurious
>nasty yellow plastic everywhere
yeah naw

Where?

Thanks for the feedback, i actually add more stickers recently

Nice racing stripes btw, really adds up to the whole car.

Are those garage openers worth it?

op here. nice 1990's car. if you give me £100 i will buy it from you

>2017
huh
show me a 2017 accord for $2000

Took out the engine and trans in July for leaks out the ass and got it back in about a month ago, just need to hook everything back up.

It works I guess, only con I see so far is the dependency on wifi for the remote opening.

You can get a 10 year old Accord and the interior isn't much different

I'll trade it with your wife's sick chrome hubcaps. take it or leave it.

In 1996? I don't think so pal

>ecelebs

You took that jab at the stickers like a champ. I'll admit, they don't look half bad, but I wouldn't plaster that shit like the weebs at /OSG/ do.

You wanna talk about gold?

Only Audi-fags will take a comparison between the displacement taxes between the EU and North America as a direct insult to them and their piece of shit Audi

not a 3k civic

3k sonata instead

Do you want OP to be a kissless virgin?

What the fuck are you even talking about? I thought we were speaking about cars from the same era, but obviously you're playing some kind of four-dimensional mental gymnastic chess here.

they are sick right? d funny thing is that they last longer than actual chrome rims lol & they wont cost you £2k.

i got em 4 for about £60

>he still doesn't get it
yuropoors really are subhumans

Stop being an incoherent retard

You're the only one who doesn't understand him

Cheers mate, apart from the one on the pics, my stickers usually come from local track events and alike. I tend to steer clear from /osg/ anime slapz

Very nice. Love old GM trucks.

Toyota Cressida.
Convince me to sell it because I think I want to.

2009 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V with 150k miles. I just bought it for $3500, and I fucking love it. I just learned manual so its hard to drive but its very fun. The handling in this thing is insane, and its pretty fast too. Did I do good Veeky Forums?

why do you want to sell that user that's pretty neat

op here. that mileage is similar to a man being 95 years old

cars r made to last 100k KILOMETRES not MILES

1979 Toyota Supra and 1991 Toyota Crown for cars. 2000 Chevy Silverado and 1991 Subaru Sambar for trucks

im looking to buy an altima, so im biased in saying good job

I would save it, keep it stock and wait 10-15 years. Its considered a classic car, and will so more in the future. You're gonna get way more later.

-7MGE is a hand grenade, also slow as fuck.
-No spare parts anywhere on our planet.
-Turning circle is horrendously bad
-Fat

Don't want to spend all the money on having a 1JZ setup when the 2JZ exists, just throwing money away for a stepping stone.

If you get the Altima then you need to get it in manual. I had a 2011 Altima v6 and it was fast but the cvt was boring as hell and a bit delayed off the line. Also my cvt would sometimes make the rpms go way up whilst not moving the car. This would happen sometimes when I tried to go fast from a stop. Stay away from the cvt.

Where'd you pick up the supra?

Maybe for you, because your too retarded to do basic maintenance

years back when i was 19, guys uncle was the originally owner and died leaving it to him. he didnt want it and sold it to me for a little over $2000. gave me all the original paperwork etc, later found out its a January 1979 and one of the first few thousand Supra made. appraises for 7x what i bought it for

ive put maybe 400km on the 7 years ive owned it, most of my driving is in the Sambar and Crown

u r so cucked!!! it has nothin 2 do with maintenance. r u aware of how many hours 150k miles translate to?

no engine can last that long

it was sold 4 a reason.

2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
And
2016 Jeep Wrangler /w Rocky Ridge K2 Package

lucky you man, i have a mkIII and I had to fix mine up after getting it for 7k. Is it right-hand drive?