People have asked me since I bought it

People have asked me since I bought it
>why did you buy a v8?
>why did you buy a ute?
>why this, its in such rough shape? (it was damn cheap)
>why manual?

I usually respond with "mental health" because there is nothing better than coming off a night shift, and getting into the car I want to drive the half hour home
Nobody on the roads
Decent speed limits
Just me and my 6.0ltr Ute

Yeah she sounded rough when I first got her
Yeah the gearshift is vague
Yeah the leather is shrunk
Yeah she badly needs a cut and polish (possibly a respray)

But holy shit do I love it
>tfw scratched phone lense

>Good car feels thread?

it seems a bit rough but i really like it. i have a 2005 pontiac gto, which is a very similar car. i wish i had the utility of a truck bed though, with the re positioned gas tank, my trunk space is laughably small.

nice blog

I love these stupid things.

Shame they'te so expensive in the UK.

I've never had anyone question me on why I bought a Hilux... I suppose its the car that everyone could see me driving

Thanks babe, I just started typing and let the wind take me

Got my old F150 as a long term project, full tear down and rebuild. I still drive it in its current state once in a while until I can move in to my new house.

At work
>Why did you buy that piece of shit?
>It costs that much to run?
>It's so old, why not get another loan and buy a new car?
Etc...

But when I get to start the warmed over Cleveland in the car park, there's nothing like it. The noise when the secondaries open up on the highway, the lope at idle, having my 30 year old 4x4 roll new v8 landcruisers.

Enjoy your ute m8

That's awesome man. Manual?
I'd love an old truck to put a huge engine in.

Nah, column shift C6, so at least I got the beach seat. Couldn't find a manual 4x4 when I went looking for one.

I can't believe how cheap parts are for it in the US, summit racing and Jegs are goldmines. Too bad the dollar and shipping kills it.

It doesn't have to make sense I have a 1200cc bike for city commutebto work

>she

Go to fucking sleep cunt.

"because there is nothing better than coming off a night shift"
Manning the pokies is a nobel cause which makes me feel like a genuine pillar of society

Same mate, got a vy 5.7

Although
>get off work
>sit in traffic for an hour
>watch avg fuel economy sit at 17.5L/100km

didn't you pay 6500 for that?

9000, its a vz thunder with 120,000
6500 would be a joke, 9000 is already cheap

Veeky Forums makes fun of me and my v6 challenger

feels bad

Ute is life, good choice cunt.

Because its v6 my man. Utes can get away with it because they are Utes and everyone loves them. But typically v8 sedans in v6 always cop flak

your shitty Australian trucks are an adorable attempt at being useful

If you have to use external things to make yourself feel better you're doing it wrong.

It's OK user Veeky Forums makes fun of my v6 chadmobile. Y-you wanna be ostracized together?

>he thinks we buy them to be useful
You're so naieve that it's cute.

Pledge to protect

I've always liked the idea of getting a V8 Holden but I'm not much of a fan of getting my wallet sucked for petrol money.

When can I import a ute to the usa? I know literally nothing about them.

Fuck off, ecotec for life, never late in a 3.8

When it's 25 years old.

>not smashing a slab of boagies a week to cope with waging
fuck off normie poofta

Is this a joke? In what world can you just make yourself feel good by sheer willpower?

>burger
>useful "trucks"

fuck m8, do you even know what the difference between a ute and truck is

>chebby never made a bad V8

This is something i never understand. All the tradies in this country use utes, they've never needed the stupidly big american shit, how do you guys suck so hard you need such a gigantic epeemachine?

It's slow and ugly but it starts up every day and will innawoods without a hiccup. Every time I go camping I feel like I bond a bit more with this shitbox.

forgot pic

Lefthandutes.com

Because their houses seen to be designed from modular "knock together" eight foot lengths of generic crap for the sole purpose of being able to fit in an arbitrary sized bed that contractors convince themselves is the standard. That why their generic shitbox houses fall apart at the mere sign of adverse conditions.
Everywhere else in the world has their building products delivered by truck, so their houses aren't limited to be built from matchsticks dressed with stucco covered plywood.

4 4 T O N N E S
T
O
N
N
E
S

Unless they're paying for it, they can go shove their opinion of it up their ass. Good on you for buying what makes you happy user, I'm tired of people buying boring black, grey, or white sedans with an automatic so the next owner likes it more. Would you fuck your girlfriend less so she's tighter for the next guy? Fuck no.

Hope to see your car again with a cut and polish. Looks like it would clean up great.

t. jelly burgerfat

>implying americans actually use their "trucks" for anything but commuting and compensating

>tfw people question why I drive a swedish turbo brick
>never get pulled over by cops even when speeding
>know im gonna be safe if i get into a car crash
>glorious woosh sounds
>don't have to worry about my engine blowing up until i get to 400,000km
god I love my car.