So let's say you have a choice between these two:

So let's say you have a choice between these two:
>Corolla
>Celica
Both have 192hp engine and both are FWD.

Which one would you pick?

If it's those exact two, Corolla. The Celica's wheels and bodykit are awful, the Corolla will make a nice daily.

Celica. At least it's got a liftback and therefore isn't entirely useless. I actually own the direct successor to that generation of Corolla (though with a weaker engine) and am looking to get rid of it because it's so boring. Celica is among the cars that I'm monitoring in the ads, though not that generation.

corolla with the 1.8 vvti is rare

Quite a plenty of them where I live. More than Celicas actually.

I don't see how is the liftback good. I have an ST202 and the liftback design is garbage really. I mean it looks cool but it's just not useful

corolla looks pretty ugly and the insurance is probably higher, also every weeb would try to race you
corolla looks like any other normal car

And the Celica looks like an overdesigned ricer.

At least Corolla would make a decent sleeper because every fag with a BMW would get his ass kicked by that little thing.

I didn't even know there is a hatch Corolla in recent times.

More useful than a coupe with a handbag trunklid. If you're lucky you might even get a bicycle in it.

user Celica is the coupe here. Corolla is 5d

>corolla looks pretty ugly and the insurance is probably higher, also every weeb would try to race you
what i meant to type there instead of corolla is celica

last gen celicas are a tumor to eyes

What part of liftback don't you understand?

>I don't know about the Toyota matrix

Corolla

Celica because 6 speeds.
It's not 192, it's 180 HP, 187 for the japanese models which are tuned for 98.
If you've ever driven a 2zz car, you'd understand that if you're not changing gears and landing close to lift then you are fucked. Having a C60 tranny in a celica is better than whatever bullshit 5spd they had in the 2zz corollas

Well I fucked up that post multiple ways
Anyway

Corollas have 6 speed gearboxes too

And attempt 3

The Celica, as long as it doesn't have the rice bodykit.

> death by guillotine or death by firing squad

Lucky me... I get to choose.

Having keys in this century...

7th gen is by definition a rice bodykit

Now it's the corolla iM

Last good looking Celica was the 5th gen.