pastebin.com/K5zN2PSc
imgur.com/a/xGB9F
lmgtfy.com/?q=personal experience means nothing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Ike getting RNG screwed

Post your lobsters
want to see if my stats are growing fine or gonna be shit

He didn't reroll

so if I were to get into the FE series, should I play awakening, birthright, or conquest? I have ample experience with other SRPGs just not FE

>45BRL to summon 5 units

Me at 80 orbs used, Nintendo points claimed, 1x 5* about to kill myself.

Do you think anyone sat down and thought maybe flooding the game with sword users from the start wasn't a great idea? Did we really need Chrom and Lucina released at the same time?

Does anyone have the link to all the hq images of the characters?

I can't decide what skills to use on Lissa, please help. Is there any reason to use Assault over Gravity? Furthermore, is Rehabilitation worth it? I'm not sure how strong the healing gets, but it raises your special trigger cooldown so that's kind of a big turn-off for me.

Conquest

pastebin.com/K5zN2PSc

>Did we really need Chrom and Lucina released at the same time?
Gotta get as many Awakeningbabbies to play the game as we possibly can.

What characters ended up surprising you?

I assumed Matthew was crap since the game gives you one for free at the beginning, but I ended up rolling a 4* one and he's easily my best non-5* unit.

Need friends for feathers
>0584966991

yeah because I got Lyn and another 5* unit on my very first roll

Alright /feg/, I only have 1 *5, that being Minerva, which banner should I take?

>Jeigan and Gunter in the same roll
Revenge of the grandpas?

For those who've upgraded Anna or the two OCs, how many feathers/crystals did it cost? I don't wanna raise them to not upgrade.

Birthright and Awakening are both very beginner friendly.
Conquest has a bit more challenge and varied mission objectives and can be quite hard at times.
So with your experience with SRPG just start with that. It`s the best one out of the three in gameplay.

Honestly you get sp fast enough that it doesn't really matter what you pick

imgur.com/a/xGB9F

It's overpriced even in USD.
O jogo não tem nem tanto conteúdo assim pra compensar gastar dinheiro agora. Dropei 2 Marths no começo e to quase acabando as chapters no hard.

Sully seems pretty garbage in my game; don't see how she's better than Oboro or Subaki

But I want to figure out which ones I'll actually be using.

The tiny maps are pretty lame, but I do like that a good chunk of them resemble memorable FE maps.

>i've pulled literally everyone in the blue section at least once before except for azura

Wake me up.

So is Takumi the best unit overall or just the beat archer?

Was weapon durability a mistake?

are beast races their own special type of class in fates and awakening or do they just function exactly the same as dragons with the same weaknesses?

lmgtfy.com/?q=personal experience means nothing

>that many sword users

Definitely the best white unit, but I don't think I'd call him the best period.

>KO lvl 20+ Foes w/Flying

What the fuck? Is there going to be a flier on the daily specials or do I actually have to use my orbs to do this quest?

>Azama only B-tier
I'd put him in A.

so you guys are sure that if my account is linked to Nintendo account, it will auto save right?

so I'm safe if I delete the app from ios

>That many Sword users
>I've literally only pulled Hana and Hinata

ye

Both honestly. Only Hector really rivals him.

That list is old btw. It uses altema as it's source but the original source has updated several times already.

The difference of opinions I've seen with rankings is pretty crazy.

are you retarded? it means you have to kill 20 people that fly, not that you have to kill 20 people with someone that flies

it depends entirely on what team you are playing against.I use Nowi and Ryoma so Takumi just gets shitstomped. If you're playing against 3 sword like most teams run and can keep a beefy wall in front of Takumi nobody can stop him.

Still rerolling.

ID:1490952855

Add me fellas.

Also is there a way to change your name? I accidently picked the default name, Kirin.

cute

>they gave Hinoka to some random artist
Why the fuck would you do that

Wrong. I've defeated a fuckton of fliers and this quest didn't advance. Regardless, here's the description:
>Defeat enemies that are level 20 or higher with flying allies

Are YOU retarded?

This!
Let's put Mozu in SS tier in conquest!

I love Pieri and so do you!
Please Gacha gods give me a Pieri roll

>daily specials

you have a month

Not like anyone even remembers who she is.

He's talking about the rotation of free units like Hana, user.

anyone else having nox reroll itself over and over, while you reroll on your own devices at the same time?

I've got 3 rerolls going on. Nox, my phone, and my tablet.

>Reroll for SS tier 5* with a base 4* evolve to 5*
>Three next 5-rolls were absolute garbage with no 5*

Should I just reroll or continue with this shit?

Do Great Badges drop everyday?
They only started dropping today for me.

>Roy has no special attack
Why the fuck

Adamant nature.

their droprate is based on how high you are in the tower. 6th floor and up can drop them.

wait till the oversoul limit break thundergod roy release this april, user

My 5* Abel had such shit growths that I'm tempted to bring him down to B.
My 4* Frederick is still a much more reliable unit all around.

nigga this isnt pokemon you better say Mag you fucking tard

>1592529375
Pls, I need feathers

I got a second focus 5* Takumi. What should I do with him?

Seal defense tho

Also which of these 4* should I promote first when I get the materials?

god I want to replace Sharena so bad but my drops are shit.

She literally brings nothing.

yeah

Hey feg, is physic bugged? The skill description says its supposed to do an AOE heal, but I'm just getting the heal at range, which is nice and all but...

Add me cunts

>wake up
>fail two missions
>no more stamina
They really should let you buy a bigger stamina limit for orbs or something, once you get high level you can hardly play.

I got a 4 star of her and her abiliies are kick ass and she has high damage but her defense is dogshit.

Still like her though, she might be a 20k feather candidate if I don't get much else.

D-Did I fall for the Wrys meme?

What's the point of that Roy portrait with him surrounded by flames then? Is it impossible to trigger?

lack of phone here, is there a proper means to get this running on PC (an emulator, etc)

Rallybots are never useless

Sharena is the best of the three lords desu. Alphonse is too fucking slow and Anna is made of soggy tissue paper.

Hector is a myth

I'll bash your head in m8

>he plays a mobage

the amount of stamina later lunatic levels costs is retarded

I know it's a gatcha game but for fuck's sake

Her art looks stunning, though. Especially compared with other art like Cordelia's or Eliwood's.

But then you would realize the fact that this game has very little content currently. We can't have that.

Hi guys, I put a 5* XML Roy on my rooted phone and now the game gives me 803. What I do bad?

Should I reroll since I have only one 5* and no decent green and no healer at all?

She's my only Blue and dies so easily while not killing anything either.

Rally or not.

How do I claim my Nintendo account shekels after linking?

Jagen is cute, CUTE!

If I link to a Nintendo account, would I be able to access what I have on a different phone? Finally got a good reroll, and the first stage keeps crashing for me.

Is there anywhere I can get a JP PoR rom with Fixed Mode unlocked? I really want to play Maniac.

I've found some links under Path of the Blue Flame but some of them look fishy, anyone know which ones are reliable?

Go to FAQ then go to change nickname

>and so do you
Yes, I'd say that is about right.

Does the rate actually go up in the upper strata?
I thought it was a flat rate from the sixth one upwards.

What's the difference between getting a "focus" 5* and just rolling the same character as a regular 5*? How do you even tell when you've rolled a focus or a regular?

What, don't you like being able to play 2-3 lunatic missions for 10 minutes and then waiting 4 hours until you can play again

Add me, so your units can come visit my castle of 3 star shitters and suffering.

>Buy my sword
Is she poor or something?

She's quite good, imho.

will PVP match me against a team near my level?

Add me please 6439764970

Add me guys. I have a full waifu team of 4* female Corrin, 5* Lyn and Camillia and 3* Setsuna