Overwatch General - /owg/

Chinese New Year event lasts until February 13.

>When does Season 3 end?
Probably late February / early March.

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752795395#post-1

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

>Discord
discord.gg/UARE6

Previous:

bloo

>Bump limit is 750
>we're at 686

>Image limit is 250
>we're at 202

Is this a reportable offence?

I swear to god if that 76 cosplayer posts his pics in here again I am gonna lose my shit.

Stay in the old thread for now.

Yes.

I'd like sombra's gun more if it didn't have this retarded spread

>he hasn't figured out Sombra's spray pattern

This game isn't CS, sick of this meme.

It's telling that in an interview with one of those youtube OW clickbait channels, Codey, one of the very best Sombras in the game, said that he switches off of her when he feels his tracking aim is off.

If this doesn't make Blizzard buff her gun, who knows what will.

This meme is worn out now

Removing Rein is what this games requires.

Rein does too much, maps are built around him too much and nobody can remotely do what he does.

what the fuck kind of pose is that

And nobody will can't do anything without him because of all this shit spam

>americans waking up
>thread quality going up
Almonds activated

It's the fat girl pose,pretend that purple diamond shape is a girls phone and she's taking a selfie. They do that so they seem in better shape than they are.

use with caution, sombrabros

Holy shit, it's been what, a week? And you're still bitching about Reinhardt in here? You were told you're an idiot several times by multiple people and you were told why.

Reinhardt isn't OP, it's that there isn't anyone else who can properly do what he does, which is crucial to pushing: Blocking. D.va's shield is much better since the rework, but nowhere near as good. And let's not even waste our time on Winston.

It's as if Mercy was the only healer. Like, remove Lucio, Zenyatta and Ana from the game. Of course Mercy would have absurd pick rates then, and removing her wouldn't be the right solution.

You want to see Reinhardt's pick rate drop? Then Blizzard needs to design another tank capable of providing strong, mobile and reliable cover for its team. I assume Brigitte will do that eventually.

But "Remove Reinhardt"? That's fucking idiotic. Learn some game design.

someone explain this to me.

>Trying to kill Ana with Sombra's gun

spray pattern
look it up

Some CS:GO faggot bringing one of their memes over. Bullet spray is random in Overwatch

I know what it is, but I don't get where it starts or ends

Why are there so many Zaryas in plat compared to lower ranks?

this is ow, not csgo kiddo.

>I'm living
>my team is getting wiped
who was in the wrong here?

computers arent capable of generating true random numbers

>Why are there more meta picks in higher ranks

c'mon user

arguably the best teamfight ult to combo other ults with

anything below plat is too retarded to time their ult usage

The guy who AFK'd outside the point and turned it into a 5v6 instead of helping because he was afraid of dying in a video game.

>MUH KDR

because in plat fuckers dont realize yet that they are doing nothing while buffing her shield

Why do they insist on trying to squeeze 6 people through that buildings choke point for point 1 on numbani? I watch it fail over and over again and still can't get what they're trying to achieve.

Just finished the match and I had five gold medals, one of them being objective time. Maybe I should've just killed myself so I couldve switched to a different hero.

Sombra's gun is basically a hitscan cone, knowing how to direct a cone to get the most damage depending on range (10m center mass) and of course target size (tanks will soak up all your bullets, skinny supports and DPS will take less damage overall) will get the most out of it.

Because her ult combos super well with the following ults:

Soldier 76's
Hanzo's
Pharah's
Roadhog's
D.va's
Reaper's
Reinhardt's
Sombra's
Junkrat's
Mei's
Bastion's
Tracer's
Genji's

Also combos super well with the regular attacks of:

Reinhardt
Zarya
Pharah
Junkrat
Winston

However, Zarya's ult is nigh useless without teammates to take advantage of it.

>Holy shit, it's been what, a week? And you're still bitching about Reinhardt in here?
What? This is the first time I've mentioned it nigga

>Reinhardt isn't OP
I didn't say that

>, it's that there isn't anyone else who can properly do what he does
I said that

>You want to see Reinhardt's pick rate drop? Then Blizzard needs to design another tank capable of providing strong, mobile and reliable cover for its team

That was also covered with the "he does too much that nobody else can do" section. Choke points and defenses are literally designed with his shield in mind making him a fucking must have, which is very shit.

Remodel maps to not be rein shield size chokes, remove him or add more ways to deal with defense in chokes.

The simplest solution is removing rein, the hardest is remaking maps and the second easiest is bring in another character but that doesn't really solve that problem.

>Two people taking potshots down main
>Two people constantly trying to push the building
>One person going on suicide runs in random directions

Offense is usually a clusterfuck, but Numbani is always like this.

>5 gold medals

It doesn't count if you were playing fucking Roadhog.

Alright, this ends here.

Anti or Pro Omnic, /owg/?

>in plat
Because in mid-high plat you get players that actually pay attention to ult callouts and can wombo combo for 4-5kills

>in diamond/master/gm
Mainly to stop the mandatory Hog instagibbing squishies. Teams know when ults are likely to be up so won't clump and get stuck in a black hole

> one of them being objective time

Of course one of them was objective time. There are only 5 fucking medals and if you got 5 of them well its fair to say you had all of them dipshit.

Remove

Oh shit we have a discord! since when xD! Going to share all my McHanzo pics there lol.

>gold healing
>as hogmaestro

>tfw gotten addicted to mystery heroes
>haven't played QP or comp in days
H E L P

20 loot boxes and not even a purple, not a single one feelsbad

If Sombra had a better gun she'd stomp everyone her mobility is too good. Zen, Zarya and Symmetra may as well be deleted if Sombra was stronger.

Remove toasters

>CAN'T WAKE UP
>SAVE ME

I got almost every single outfit from free level up boxes. I am starting to believe those rumors about drop rate being different for each country depending on their economy. It was already proven truth for Warframe. Poorer places get better rng and richer get worse so they pay.

People who have already left don't get cards, so it just gave you one.

tracer has better movement and a better gun.

All I want is a little less spread and it'd be great.

They hadn't left. They ragequit after.

how'd you know

Why is none of the classes fun to play? They're too limited. The ones with remotely interesting playstyles are underpowered (Sombra, D.VA, McCree... for instance)

/owg/ official waifu tier list
>GOD TIER
Mercy
>OK TIER
Pharah
Mei
Tracer
>TRASH TIER
Ana
Widowmaker
>LITERALLY KYS
Symmetra
Sombra
Zarya
D.va

It's a team game, you're not meant to be able to do everything yourself

>playing rein on defense
>our ana ults me 30 yards away from the entire enemy team 4 times in a row
help

Because having to get stuck to 1 gun all the time gets old.

More guns need altfires/modes like widows or torbs.

Give me my omnic waifu

Eat shit. Omnics are for grinding.

Tell that to ana

>healing
>dps
>sniping
>anti healing
>aoe damage and aoe healing
>disable

Because people who play Zarya in gold rise to plat more easily thanks to all the Junkrat shitters feeding their charge.

Humans don't deserve their women

>Amélie
Such a qt. I can't wait for a good skin.

¡NO TU!

How do I play Zarya?

I was still smart enough to get five golds

Jack Morrison

>mercy
>god tier
AHAHAHAHA

HE-HE'S CAN'T BE FUCKING SERIOUS

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Do it again as zenyatta and we'll talk.

It's true, enemy Spammouse = MAXIMUM CHARGE

no it's okay she has an overstuffed kit because you need to aim!

What is zaryas potential DPS per sec at maximum charge?

>that smile

Her and Pharah definitely have the cutest ones

People who main any other hero:
>My hero doesn't seem to be fitting in to the team comp, I'll swap to a better pick
>I got counterpicked, I'll switch to something else

People who main Genji:
>Genji doesn't fit the team comp, and I got counterpicked. I'm going to keep playing Genji

Too bad she's a bitter cunt

What did she see?

Not bitter, frigid. With a retractable ass.

Posting for the Brown Waifu Alliance.

People who main Junkrat:
>We can't get past this chokepoint but I'm gold damage so I won't switch, someone else should do it

already have

reporting in

Rightclick does 120 damage on direct hit at max charge too

>Korean guy starts to sing "I love Donaldu Trumpu" over and over

Her beam is 190dps at max IIRC. It also boosts the area and damage of alt-fire too, there's a sweet spot where you can launch a pulse at an enemy and while it's on its way switch to beam, it's actually pretty good burst damage.

Blizzard fixed the beam so it 'ticks' more consistently a little while back, it used to be pretty flakey about doing damage, especially against fast and small targets.

Sombra requesting entry into the BWA.

It's nigh impossible to carry as Sombra, is there a fun hero that can reliably carry or do I have to play snoozfest bullshit like Rein, Soldier, Ana, etc.

>wasn't too sure about her design at first
>now she's one of my favorites

Plus her new victory pose is cute as fuck

if youre asking then youre not good enough to carry
fill, stop picking 4th dps

We both know that whatever answer is given to you, you'll either say you can't carry with them or that they're a snoozefest.

Why do people keep saying Winston is great for killing squishies when all they have to do is run away from his bubble out of his weapon range then shoot him in his huge critbox until he dies?

Why the hell is she awake during surgery?