/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #429

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #429

Wedding Avoids Shame Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Feb. 3rd - Feb. 5th.
> Kyoko, Freyja, Evylin, Chitose, Orses, Serestia, Jiho

> Loyce (Ardor), Cynthia (Thunder), Beatrice (Whirlwind), Leah (Light), Patricia (Dark), William (Ardor, Legendary), Felix (Thunder, Legendary)

> Erica (Ardor), Lynia (Thunder), Princess Meiran (Whirlwind), Hyang Ran, the Shaman (Light), Lucifer (Dark), MX27 Leventor (Thunder, Legendary), Presty (Dark, Legendary)

Current events:

New Year Event with Klaon: 1/19 - 02/03
Special Scouting Event: 01/18 - 02/09
EA14 Ari Rival Match: 01/22 - 02/05
Fuse ro Rival Match: 01/15 - 01/29
Elise Match 1/30 - 2/12
More info can be found in-game

Pattys pussy is full of my sperm.

In your dreams pal!

Still pretty good, it's just that there is a synergy bonus when used together.

>not adding previous thread
>not adding the new skin event
>not adding the valentine event
Nobody cares anyway.
Shit game.
Dead geam

That's a lot of gold

previous thread

>valentine event
??????
?
?
?
?
?

You've been in a stale meta for... quite some time.
Yes, yes, I know. You would like to know how long. I'm afraid it's been... nine years.

The ST/BP event with bitch Ivy

Sorry I just made it hastily.

It gave me one good thing so far, a littre. So I'm happy with it. Hoping I'll get something else that's good. Just crystals and gold otherwise.

>seriously considering spending 2100 crystals to get 15m gold
What do

Definitely worth it imo

2100 crystals is like 1 or 2 5*

This will be The Wild Grind Road, not many will survive.

New-ish player here, just found Gerold in my scout list. I'm 1000gp short, is it worth me selling off all my 3* just to get him? I could probably get 500 or so since I've been collecting one of everyone so far.

almost positive that's a yes, he's like the best manager for endgame i'm new though so i could conceivably be wrong

where the fuck is the 200crystal? still haven't seen that

11 more hours

Thanks for the help. =)

same here

Did you seriously expect them to give crystals to you before you spend money on gold for stones?

I love Silla

I love (You)

How is your stone upgrading going /ssg/?

Let me see them stats.

Are story quests even worth doing when they're 2x gold?

maybe? you can get like 700 gold/st or so iirc without the bonus

Yeah, with 2x you can get around 700 gold per ST vs. ~450 with weekend gold match

I hate this chocolate event. Why can't excess BP/ST spent carried over to next day?

I can't hate an event that got me 2x Littre and 5 tickets in the first two days

Which story chapter?

Which 3* trial is the easiest? I'm still stuck at 19 clears and I at least want that GP before it ends. Don't have the resources to spend penguins on my 4* yet.

2-18 Hell (354/ST) or 5-12 Challenge (338/ST) are the most time efficient I'd say. 5-12 is better as you can just have striker pen and shoot.

they are all easy overall,
it depends on what players you have since they are all similar beisde "no dark/ardor etc"

ie, if your team is mostly ardor just avoid the "no ardor" matches,
guess you'll have to give them a try tho

What's the average cost of creating a unique stone from un-upgraded 4* stones?

I spend around 4m+ if im lucky.

~5m on discount days

He's second best to Lucy I'd do it 3 stars are useless and gp foder past lvl 50

>only 10 millions to spend on event

could have easily been worse,
but i feel i wasn't prepared

>tfw I won't let myself go under 10 million for no good reason

I also operate above 10M but it really doesn't matter much because stone polishing is my top priority.

>all these Terranox Bloods with GK sub stats
S-send help!

I can't decide which unique to claim for Kirin, any suggestions?

SoB

Dragon Boner

Nice "pass" stone

dragon boner is probably the best choice,

but Glab and ShoT can still work in case you don't get DB

I gave up on the idea, I have to let him pass. If I sold every 4* and 3* I own, and get the 50 gp from CoT and 25gp from an achievement on the horizon I'd still be 600gp short.

I'll worry about it when I'm able to generate proper amounts of GP.

Cheer up. At least it wasn't a legend.

>can only combine once because poor
>wanna combine ardor
>afraid of getting meem stone or IC
>also wanna combine light
>afraid of getting another PoL or another SoB
fug

>combined for light
>need TW or also SoB
>end up with another WoM

stupid desire sensors

>got a 2nd PoL now

duh fuck this, im just going to finish powering up the uniques i got from last event

>being this new
Must be nice.
I don't give a shit anymore about what will come out.
I just want that start with 3.2% pen and end with 16% on a TB and twice for ardor crit damage stone.

>ardor WW
>unkillable backline
>unstoppable frontline
Nice e-sports.

>shit midline
it's balanced

Well, they lack a proper CM, I'll give you that, but since there's no benefit on staying on color when going dual, you can just slap a Metatron there.

Ardor/WW mid is decent with Meiran/Nera/Victoria.

Still vulnerable to IC choi, but IC choi can fuck up most metatrons too (unless they have battalion + DR ace).

You guys shouldnt forget, what Nera is basically Vic\Gar\etc. tier 5* character.
You cant call her a shit just because you dont like her.

I'm gonna roll a legendary with the free crystals tonight!

m-me too

where the fuck is turtle btw ?

She isn't on their level. The vic/Elaine/Gaphyl tier players and universally used on rainbow and even off-color on non-rainbow teams.

Nera is never used off-color like that. There is no legend she replaces.

>Gaphyl replaces bell
>Victoira replaces duke
>Elaine surpasses most legends and no one is her equal up front (baltheon comes close, but is in a different role)
>Nera replaces... ??? (not meta)

is there a max FP you can store?

BB assassinated him after causing the legend incident

Shes not a replacement. Shes a very strong player with big impact. Bigger, than Vic, for example, because Vic, actually, not so fast and play only 1-2 times per game. Even if game takes some time.
Meanwhale Nera play way more often with steals\counterattack\pass. And everything against legends and vic tier players mostly.

Vic can stop backline breakout attempts on her side, and with TB she can OHKO virtually any midline player in the game with a pen. people explode whe nthey try to pen her and she can explode anyone she attacks or steals from (plus she can out-reflex them)

Choi and duke are the only midline players in the game that can match her offensive and defensive traits, plus she also revives her line when attacked or being attacked. This is the main reason people use her over duke.

Everyone knows that, But still, she got ball with pass/naturally 1-2 times per game mostly. And stops enemy backline penetrator once, because they just stop trying after that. And thats it. Thanks to her position. Very usefull, but not such a huge impact, right?

>And stops enemy backline penetrator once, because they just stop trying after that
>Very usefull, but not such a huge impact, right?

After failing to pen through her once the player is fucked and is never a threat for the rest of the match.

What do you mean "not much of an impact"?

>What do you mean "not much of an impact"?
Well, lets take Gaphyl for example.
Really fast. almost never lose trades for ball. Heal you team. Can brings bll to your front plenty times even if game not that long, and can turnt game around with active in same time. Thats what i call a player with impact.
Not Vic, even if she strong itself.

The midline overall sees less action than the backline. This is true for every player.

That in no way diminishes just how dominant she is, and metatron is half-effective without her. Without vic to carry her a lot of metatrons out there would crumble. Light/dark would still be ok with duke+ beth, but if Vic wasn't there a lot of rainbow teams would struggle to replace her with a non-legend.

If there even is one, it's hard to reach. I'm at 170k.

Metatron is balanced, you're all cucks

I agree

>hiro is better than ravian
>vitos is better than ravian
>uriel is better than ravian
>blade is better than ravian
Where did it all go so wrong

>my team is shit and i cant build it porperly
>wehn dis gan liek dis

>Pre nerf Ravian is now balanced
>BB is not doing the right thing
Fred, please. Ravian needs it!

The moment you decide to post untrue shit.

stones for Shu?
MW for Shu?

Ravian should have pre nerfed gravity down back.
It only makes sense she get something after all of the nerfs.

Ravian should get nothing back because she's fine the way she is, instead they decided to give Bora a buff she didn't need.

How essential is investing in a long passer for PVE/PVP? Is Askelaad worth it over other legends?

That is right! Bora should be gutted but Ravian should be buffed to Latios levels! Balance please Bb!

Both Ravian and Bora should be buried. It's not a debate of one or the other.

What is the best unique for Balteon?

>activated gold booster
>doubly swirlies
>but my gf is having an emotional meltdown and making my life hell
Guys, never stop being single NEETs. Work sucks. Being in a relationship sucks. Keep life simple.

Just give her the ol' backhand.

SC?

been there done that
I choose waifu over 3d

>ravian needs buffs waaah
>every dark whale in top 50 uses her
stop projecting your inability to build a striker onto ravian you cucks

managers?

It's worse when thundercucks complain leventor is weak when he can easily one-shot presty and two shot jins

Prove it liar.

just search a3045 or anyone with a dark ace in top pvp

I love Noa!

>Out of all the top 50 he said to search a8008
>The guy who dropped Ravian for William when her nerf was announced
user...

>ONE guy decided to switch
>suddenly the point is invalid
that's not how it works, try again

I'm just saying that it's pretty funny you told him to look up the Ravianfag who dropped his waifu on account of the nerfs.

Jesus christ.

T H I C C ?

that butt is def worth it

from my newshit perspective though Saramir and/or Nikita (and there are several others) can give you long pass on a decent body without a legend investment.

>
stop it guys, Ravian is like 50/50 split with Lucid when I was looking here are some people who were on Ravien last month from top of the ranks:
bahsheep
Kristian
Viticide

inb4 "only 3 waaah" that's out of like 30 teams and is way more representation than countless strikers who were 1-of or not seen at all