C6 Vette vs E92 M3

Looking between $20-30k. obviously a decent E92 example will be closer to the 30 mark. Corvette will be more simple to work on and maintain. Any reason why I should take a chance on the M3?

Son, America.

You're a colossal faggot if you don't get the Vette. The M3 can't even run away from a live axle Mustang.

I know it's not exactly the same, but after getting to put down 1000 miles in a c7, I can't imagine wanting anything else.

What are the worst things about maintaining either of these? I know the E92 has rod bearings or some shit. What else?

Is the C6 pretty bulletproof?

Also...

LS2 vs LS3? Obvious choice seems to be the latter, but not sure if the newer engine has any quirks?

Edmunds has both cars achieving roughly the same performance numbers. Deal breaker for me would be that M3 gets 20 hwy while the Vette manages 26. Easier to live with.

More space? E92 M3 can seat four.

Four seats, much nicer interior and muh German engineering

>Muh German engineering
>E92

Laughinggirls.jpg

>2017
>pushrods
>barn door engineering

C6 will be cheaper to insure, repair, maintain, better on gas, and perform better as well.

It really only comes down to whether or not you want four doors and back seats.

What does this mean? I'm not mechanically inclined.

I almost never carry more than one passenger with my current vehicle. Corvettes have a good amount of room in the rear hatch yeah?

I can't speak for the C6 but my C4 has plenty of room

Not going to be helping anyone move but certainly enough to get groceries.

The Corvette is faster and lighter stock, and is apparently a really good platform for serious performance mods from what I see at the track days. The E92 M3 is the last of the responsive NA M3s, and it is a seriously good car.Despite Corvettes being quite expensive to upkeep for an american car, they are pretty reliable, and will be cheaper to maintain than an E92. I know from experience that the E92 M3 handles very well in high performance driving, because I have driven one on the track a few times. I have not driven a Corvette C6 on the track, but I have heard the handling is less forgiving.

The C6 interior is WORLDS better than the absolute ugly shameful SHIT that is the C5 interior, but the E92 has a better one. The E92 is also obviously a more comfortable car and easier to drive. It has a lot more interior room than the Corvette.

Both of them sound great, and both look great.

I would have a C6 Corvette over an E92 M3 personally, but that's partially because I like vintage BMWs way more than new ones.

Yes

It's a meme that retards spew.

why do vettes only look good from this angle?

I think that generation looks good from every angle.

The electronics like to go on the fritz as they age.

That's really it.

corvette because it actually has a dipstick.

c6 if you can get a fuckin z06 and this is coming from a yuropoor

>*Why can I only afford a 99 corolla and not a corvette?

Fixed it for you pal.

No replacement for displacement. LS3

it means hes an angry european that will never be able to drive a glorious LS engine. Vette>m3 in every aspect.

Just because you can afford something doesn't mean you should buy it retard

As long as its not a gt500

>much nicer interior
Both options have extremely shit interiors

>m3
for pussy and the bmw name
>cons
its a bmw and it will shit the bed and have oil under it

>c6
for speed and neat looks and all around more economical

>cons
"why didnt you just get the new one?"
"he couldnt afford a c7"

either one will have its haters and problems but the c6 is more practical and economical in the long run

corvettes are for old men, try real sports cars like the Toyota MR2

>he couldnt afford a c7
You got that right. What are the used ones right now, in the 40's or something?

Potential upgrade down the road though :-)

> Corvette will be more simple to work on
Kek you clearly never worked on a Corvette™. They aren't impossible, but they certainly aren't simple. It is a lot simpler than a shitty BMW though. Corvette all the way dude.

They're not really the same class of car... other than a v8 they don't really have much in common. One is a loud flashy muscle car the other is a more subtle sport coupe. Both have years of pedigree and tradition but again totally different philosophies.

you just restated what he fucking said you idiot

As a bimmer fan, i'd get the C6 vs e92

C5 vs E46 though? Kek

no even gonna expand the thread.
c6 is obviously the correct answer.
git gud fags

>It is a lot simpler than a shitty BMW though
Isn't that pretty much what I said?

So, we like the C6 and hate the C7? Which car did the gtr rape?

itself

They have very similar performance numbers. I'm sure I'm not the only person cross-shopping them.

There is only one answer.

Yeah, I once drove 40 miles with two women in my trunk when they couldn't get any other ride back to town

My reading comprehension was a bit shit. I for some reason thought you said the corvette is simple to work on in general

Where did you bury them?

Where did you bury them?

Where did you bury them?

I'd rather a C5 Z06 but it's probably not your image.

Underrated.

Where did you bury them?

Where did your bury them

Where did you respectfully drop them off so they could see their family again and maintain their dignity?

Where did you meet their families over a nice steak dinner with red wine before successfully performing consensual missionary sex on them

At what mile marker did you pull over and commit suicide, haunting them for the rest of their lives?

E92 has back seats, a useful trunk, and is overall a more practical car for day to day use. Corvette will be more reliable and have lower maintenance costs. Also corvette insurance insurance is substantially cheaper than M3 insurance, people rarely mention that.

Corvette is a sports car that can be used for normal car things. An M3 is a normal car that can be used for sports car things. Only you can make the call which one you'll be better off with.

Where did you get gas and a slurpee for all three to enjoy the icey goodness of

When did you yell "Doooriiiifto LOLOL" and swerve into oncoming traffic, instantly killing all three of you and giving a whole fire department PTSD?

At what approximate location did you leave the corpses

Did you pipe gas into the trunk to off them, or just beat them to death with the jack?

What's in the box?!

You definitely aren't. Keep in mind the m3 isn't the best car to shop for solely by numbers. It's a car that's more about the sum of its parts than just the numbers on paper. Definitely test drive one somewhat aggressively and you'll see what I mean.

Either way, you can't really go wrong but they are different beasts in my mind.

Where did you stop to buy a Big Mac™ And ice cold Coca-Cola™ To quench your thirst and satisfy your hunger?

Where is the destination in which you dropped the weed of and decided to run from the cops

My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.

Where did you remove their bodies from the car before proceeding to put them into the ground in what's commonly known across the world as a "burial"

I have a e60 M5 and my SMG is leaking. Its been a few days and still have not figured out where its coming from. Tomorrow I plan on dropping the transmission just to take a better look. If you end up deciding for the bmw, make sure its a manual amd niot smg

>Any reason why I should take a chance on the M3?
It might not be as quick as the C6 but it isn't without merits. The S65 redlines at 8400. It's a pretty ballistic engine and the E9x M3 (if cleanly debadged) is invisible to cops and other boyracers. If you want to fuck about at stoplights it's on your terms. It also has back seats if ever you need them.

There were four of us, my girlfriend was in the passenger seat.

e92 is the two door faggots

>There were four of us
As I stated, all three died... Because your girlfriend was already DEEAAAAD

- M. Night Shmamolon

It's not a roadster nigger

M. Knight Shambalams.

agree. i think the interior on my e39 m5 is nicer than the e92 interior.

that being said, im a bmw guy and would get a white e92 cause it was my dream car when it first came out

M. KnightsTale HeathLedgerIsDead

Killed by this DICK
I
C
K

just kidding I'm impotent

the e92 is a better overall package, comfy, somewhat practical, and plenty fast for the streets. The m3 is meant to be a sports car you can live with on a day to day basis, if you dont have an additional car id go m3

This. S54 best S ever.

So is your "dad".

e92 is coupe, e90 is four door. a ton of people in this thread keep mentioning the e92 has four doors, which it doesnt. the e90 has four doors. but OP said e92

They said four SEATS, not doors.

/thread

I drive a Z4M Roadster and even I had to give in after a year and buy something I can fit more than one hooker chopped up in the trunk in.

Is E92 M3 more reliable than 335i? With the latter, people are always talking about failing pumps and replacing turbos.

>Is E92 M3 more reliable than 335i?
Are you joking, fuck no. The 335i's issues were with the N54, and even then it was still infinitely cheaper to deal with than the M3. The N55 replaced the N54 some point in 2010 and is VERY reliable.

What are you talking about faggot? Obviously general maintenance is going to be more expensive but the s65 is pretty bulletproof and not much else goes wrong with them.

You're*

Why do you feel the need to lie on the internet?

>but he doesn't point out any issues with the M3, so we must assume that it has none.

So is you are dad? Wtf does that mean?

I assume because he's always put the chopped up lady of the night in the passenger seat, but doesn't want to admit it.

Savage geese got a e90 m3 and imedietly sold it

That's because he's a homosexual.

So... You did kill them, right?

Stfu faggot I'll stick my dick in ur asshole

>poorfags
meanwhile im checking the oil level with the flick of a switch on the car's dash menu. While driving. No napkin

I'll fucking dry-fist your ass motherfucker

When I'm done, you're gonna have to pull my balls out of your ass

I'll roll my cock in kitty-litter and shove it right up your cornhole dude

I'll drop a load so rusty on your goddamn cornea you're gonna need a fuckin tetanus shot you motherfucker

I'll fuckin club-dance you into the corner and my throbbing purple crown will destroy your onion-skinned, dirty fuckin redhole

I will fuckin pull your thong back toward mecca so I can find that fuckin brown rose, and then I will go to work

You and I are gonna open in a Broadway show called "ME: Tearing Anal Tissue Apart"

I am gonna prolapse your anus so badly I'm gonna have to use my suede vest to mop up my sweat and your tears

You will not be able to blink the cum from your eyes when I helicopter my balls around my own shaft, while looking you in the eye

Got it?

I was saying the 335i is more reliable than the M3, good reading comprehension.

when will the government stop your sinful hand

same desu

e92 comfier, excellent road and track performance, more seats, subjectively - better looking
corvette for race kar

kek

according to FastestLaps the Vette gets slightly better lap times than the standard E92 M3 (and a better 1/4m time)
But the M3 would be a much better daily driver
depends on what you need OP