/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Aonuma's quest edition.

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>Last thread

Reminder that Sheik is a person of hilyan race, from the Sheikah tribe, with royal blood but most importantly MALE.

So is this map accurate

Hyrule Warriors is the best Zelda game on the WiiU.

>not WWHD

That's not WW HD or Minish Cap or BotW.

we'll find out, but its the best map ive seen yet

The number one thing you're most excited for in BotW lads?

Plot unfolding but I won't bumrush it

Have a wonderful day!

From /hbg/

Looks like I'm going to be spending a lot of time cooking. One feature I hope the game has is that once you make a succesful recipe it's ingredients are saved somewhere so you can make it again no problem

HOLY
SHIT

Insert doesn't fit properly and the insert cover is grubby as fuck.
Calling fake.

FUUUUUUUCK

A week before I can believe but not a whole month

>- Link doesn't have much of a character in this game
>- they wanted players to relate to Link and play as themselves
>- Link's face doesn't have much expression in this game, and that was done on purpose
I hate this. If they stopped trying to put in a serious story then I wouldn't care but watching characters talk to a blank empty slate the whole time is so boring. I would really like to actually give a damn about the player character for once, I have no desire to self-insert. Also, isn't this back-tracking from their insistence that Link is his own character so they can't experiment with him as much?

This must be either a clear ruse or he's doing the impossible. There's no way he's going to dump the game while only month remain before the launch.

I demand a photo of the guy playing the game, with timestamp.

Technically Link is whatever option you choose in the dialogue. From what we've seen so far you can extremely rude or you can behave like a decent guy who's a bit confused by what's going on but wants to do what's right

The hell does that mean?

Meta data. The picture was taken in the UK, today, at 16:36pm.

Looks like it was a wise decision pre-ordering the Wii U version

Whoever said it was likely to be a limited supply was on to something

I went through Nintendo for my order. Free shirt, y'know?

Breath of the Wild isn't on the WiiU.

>Breath of the Wild isn't on the WiiU.

If it was on the WiiU surely you would be playing it.

But you aren't. Because it's not. See pic

You're a retard and I refuse to talk to you further beyond this post.

>Thinks Breath of the Wild is already released and is mad when someone says it's not

Seriously though, you are a retard.
Breath of the Wild IS on the Wii U.
But it is NOT "out" on the Wii U.

Too bad I'll play it exactly on Wii U. Sorry this exception triggers you so much, kiddo liddo.

Hysterical Zelda makes my dick hard. I hope she totally loses it during the game

Then she jumps your bones and rides you hard until you've dumped multiple thick loads deep inside her.

That's your cue, Hype user

It isn't out, thus, it isn't on the WiiU. It will be, but right now it's not, thus making Hyrule Warriors the best Zelda game currently on WiiU.

You do you, user. I know the game was first and primarily developed on WiiU hardware before development expanded to the Switch. And while it's /possible/ that a game developed from 0 for the Switch might have been better than Breath of the Wild will be, it sucks that the Switch's lack of features caused the WiiU version to get scaled back. That said, I hope people who buy the WiiU version have a ton of fun with it. In a way, I envy you, because I failed to preorder a Switch in time so when I get my copy of Zelda I'll have nothing to play it on. Godspeed, to you, WiiUfag, and fuck bokos.

>It isn't out, thus, it isn't on the WiiU.
Well fuck! We should go out and tell everyone that has played it on a Wii U that they were actually playing Pong and that they simply remembered wrong.

Those were DevUs.

Objectively un-true, but whatever. Eat dicks. You would be BLAMMED by any decent commissar for having such a shitty thought process.

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Even so, She's got no ARMS.

Don't be so discriminatory.

Since hypeanon seems to be not around or ded atm, currently approx. 636 hours til release day, m8s.

Also, Whilst we wait for leaks/new info, post gifs of Link being silly because why not.

Steady on.

Hypeanon shows up later usually.

start posting then

>Conveniently covering up the Pegi/Ersb symbol

LOZG DEBUNKERS UNITE

So, I'm looking to play through all the "main" Zelda games I haven't beaten to prepare for BotW. Just beat Majora's Mask for the first time, and it was an amazing game if you emulate in retroarch and use fast forward when you need to wait for something that's less than half a day away, definitely can see why people rate it so highly.

For the next game, I'm considering:
>starting a new ALttP save since the last time I played it was several years ago and I only got to the sixth or so dungeon
>continuing my Wind Waker save that I haven't touched for several months, left off at the Wind Temple/beginning of the Triforce Chart Hunt
>starting a new Wind Waker save
>playing Twilight Princess for the first time
What do?

New screenshot

>not just using the double song of time

First Alttp.
Then finish WW. And finally TP.

Not new.

What is T and what is S?

Tower/Shrine

Reminders that Bokos are the good guys

PREASE NO

I remember an interview years ago saying that the first dungeon of BotW was to be as big as Hyrule Field from OoT. I hope it's not just four dungeons of the insides of the robots with no re-themeing to them.

I'm pretty sure I remember the recipes being saved on a list somewhere.

See

I've seen them on the Zelda wiki but I'm wondering if there's somewhere in-game

Every robot will have a theme going, so I guess each dungeon will match the theme of the giant.
I'd rather get 4 big and good dungeons than 8 shitty and boring ones.
The fewer the dungeons, the more attention they put into each one of them.

Who else heading straight to the nearest whorehouse? A 100 years is a long time

No I mean like the flavor of the insides. The shrines are all copypasted assets and that's fair enough since there's 120 of them, but from what little we've seen of what is most likely the dungeons, it's all the same set of tan walls and whatnot.

That's what I mean I thought I saw it on the menu in game.

Empty case show us the disc

i can't remove disc from the console while i am dumping the game

Show your screen window where the progress of the dumping is shown.

showing the disc should've been your proof before you started your dump

I don't believe there will be just 4 dungeons.
Maybe 4 of them are those giant Robots, but there must be more. 12 distinct map sections tells me there will be more.

Maybe not 12 big dungeons, but my hot guess is 8.

You could make up a theory like: "In order to enter one of the 4 Sheikah dungeons, you have to collect 2 key items from other dungeons first."

That would mean you have to beat 8 dungeons in order to access the 4 main dungeons = 12 dungeons.

Either way, I guess 8.

I seriously expect some of the Shrines to be pretty damn big. Sure you might want a change of deco but if the puzzles are hard, the combat is fierce and the rewards are great then I'm fine with it

Fake as a dildo

HOOOOLYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT THEY DID IT THE MADMEN

HUUUUUGE SPOILER CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

Wouldn't that just be like licking between your fingers?
There's nothing there.

Midnafags have no selfawareness

SHEik, sorry

EIJI RESPECTS THE FIERCE AND BRAVE BOKO!

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

What is the 4th supposed to be?

Fertility.

Who's the wielder?

Zeldas holes.

Either Malon or Cia.

About to play Zelda 2.

Wish me luck.

Got my SE today. The statue looks a lot bigger in person, what gives? I was expecting a little miniature, not this.

Got a guide?

kek

I was thinking without guide, but if I need one I always go to Zelda Dungeon.net.

If that is going to be representative of the Master Sword of Resurrection, we know that Link blocked at least 3 EXTREMELY heavy blows with the blade.

You'll need one.
The game is good. It's very good in fact. But I don't know a single person that has ever finished it without a guide. Good luck, user. Try and have fun.

Thanks. I was thinking I may need one anyway, as I also needed one for Zelda 1.

I had played a bit of Zelda 2 not long ago but ended up stopping, so I already know how it is a bit, and how hard it can be. Starting fresh from start to finish this time though. I'll post my progress if I come across anything interesting.

Out of curiosity, will you be playing it on an emulator? NES? Classic?

JP version on puNES emulator.

>Dawn of The 26th Day
>-626 Hours Remain-

Cool, thanks. If you do get into it, you should post progress updates.

PLEASE BE IN BOTW

In this game Sheik is Malon

emptyness

I want her to sit on my lap so I can hug her from behind and rest my head on her back while she has fun partaking in whatever her favourite hobby is.

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

And i want to ________________________________________________________have sex with her________________________________________________________

I did some autism math for laffs with Death Mountain's size, thanks to the now known total map size, plus some pixel measurements with the best possible screens of it from top to bottom I could find. And the results may spook you:

With the correct measurements, Death Mountain is about 49 km/30 miles in diameter, and 38.6 km/24 miles tall. To put that into perspective, that would make DM about 126,720 feet tall, or about close to 4 and a half times the height of Mount Everest. Let that sink in, and that realize we will likely have to climb every foot of that volcano/mountain to get to the top for whatever is up top.