pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Kh1.5, Re:Chain,358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other News
khinsider.com/news/Expanded-Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-7963
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/815769588302487552

Last thread:

first for mastermind

So, is the main character of chi suppose to be Ven?

no
Ventus may be a character appearing later or host of the dream

Well for one, you dont die when you spawn heartless and nobodies.
You only die when the soul leaves the body.

He'll probably return as a plot device. Nomura only write four type of character; the hero, the plot device, "the one with tie to darkness", and the bad guy.

On the other hand, do we lnow when khux season 2 is going to start?

season 2 already started for jp.

Actually thinking about it and looking at the info we have so far doesn't it seem that Luxu underwent a change in personality as well.
He wanted to take his friends along when he started his journey, but by the time Ava meets him again he no longer cares about the world and muses that the Master's goals aren't concerned with the longevity of the world.

Also an interesting thing to consider, because the Book is written from the perspective of the Master observing what Luxu observes via Keyblade. However the identity of the traitor and if the Master disappears or not is a mystery.

For whatever reason Luxu and even the Master looking at the events isn't sure if he really disappears. This is potentially more evidence that MoM is the traitor and was faking disappearance but was meant to reappear "I see things that follow my secret 7 step evil plan, but step 7 says appear in front of Luxu and say gotcha but he never observes that in the future. Do I pretend to die so well I do die?"

As for he lack of traitor confirmation well he obviously wouldn't call himself the traitor, but why seemingly indicate Ava as the traitor? To make sure the Dandelions are unsupervised, but she was already planning to die and in that case why not just make it more obvious to get her killed faster?

So I propose a counter theory. What if the Master is a good guy and faked their disappearance to lure the traitor out, BUT then they get vanished for real either by the traitor or Luxu misunderstanding their goal.
something like
>Luxu discovers MoM has just been living in some basement.
>Discovers the bangles and thinks "Oh shit you're evil"
>I know I'll kill you without the keyblade so it can't be recorded.
Or if it's another traitor.
>MoM fakes being gone
>Traitor finds them and makes it real

>What if the Master is a good guy
Given how he deliberatly give each his apprentice the role they are less adapted to fullfill, and almost set them against each other, he's being terrible at this good guy job.

There was also that interview where Nomura said he thought it would be interesting to make a villain behave in a friendly and light-hearted way, if I recall.

This, no fucking way is he a good guy, he set up his students to fail knowing how much they rely on him and he even played them against each other by filling their heads with nonsense stroking their egos and telling them to not trust the others. Then there's the entire thing with his eye in the keyblade and the box.

nope player character and ven are different people.

ven will be in season 2 of the mobile game.

.2 just crashed for me. I thought that only happened with disc copies?

I wonder if they'll give player character a canon name and appearance, there is obviously more to them if they were saved at the end of season 1, even if they had their memories rewritten to before being asked to join the runaways

Maybe they can put them in armor, or the usual generic black coat with hood on.

>sora spends a large amount of time trying to get ariel laid in kingdom hearts 2

weird.

Yeah Ventus and Vanitas will be in season 2.

What, what the fuck is this? Did I miss something? Looking around it's just a theory, is there any evidence for this besides one piece of art?

>tfw can't get the timing right to Dodge Mirrror Aqua's attacks.

Kill me.

ariel what with her red hair and blue eyes and being a princess reminds me enough of kairi that i'm surprised that whole thing didn't get weird for sora

>wake up in the midst of sudden purberty
>meet fucking ariel
>do not feel inclined to bang
i think sora might be a little gay

Ven playing a role in khux season2 have been confirmed by Nomura in an interview where that "piece of art" come from.

>no pussy
>having desire to fuck

fish have some kind of fertilization orifice, i think

>not having sora as a wingman

in case you haven't noticed, ariel doesn't like sora like that, and sora has tunnel vision for kairi.

ven and van have been confirmed by nomura himself

well not vanitas

The player has a canon appearance in Back Cover.

I can accept Ventus somehow being there, but Vanitas shouldn't exist until Xehanort makes him.

what no the dude in blue hair is the "My friends are not my power" dude

yeah vanitas.

no he's there. his connection with ven will get further explanation there. it's beyond even xehanort.

Invi's giant hands are very appealing

You're right, I completely missed that.
I wonder if this small intermission was introduced in Unchained because of the movie or if it was the other way around.

It really bothers me that all other Keyblade wielders in this game don't have names, even the ones that appear in longer side episodes like this one or the gang from the newest JP update.

You're making shit up, but Ven is actually confirmed.

>Namine gets a trio post KHIII
>it consists of one villain who gets redeemed

who would it be

no I'm not but you'll see when he shows up with ven.

Probably Vanitas

How about you post an article to prove that Vanitas is going to show up

She just isekais herself as the third member of Sora/Kairi/Riku in her fanfictions, as it should be

Maybe Ephemer or whatever silver scarf's name is though

Vanitas is too fucking evil to be redeemed, if anyone deserves to stay dead it's that guy

vanitas if he even survives

Xehanort is worse than him and the BBS novel sob story will probably get thrown in. Plus it's KH so nobody ever really stays dead.

Her trio is Replika riku and Setzer

Vanitas cause he's the only one who makes sense.

Do we know if the weekened raid boss gives out Chips/Dales at Lv. 10? Wasn't mentioned in the notice.

of course he'll survive. nobody ever really dies in kingdom hearts. at worst he'll get sent to jail with xehanort and the other norts.

Vanitas takes actual pleasure in mass murder, if that guy gets redeemed I will screech with autistic rage, some people are beyond redemption

vanitas and repliku

Well you better get screeching now user.

>repliku
Even Nomura doesn't remember him. He'll be forgotten just like Data Sora.

definitely vanitas. as for the third.... idk. i'd say repliku but he seems to the the only kh character who stays dead so idk. maybe they'll be the first duo?

Is Vanitas even capable of redemption? He's pure dark, there's no light in him to reach. Personally I'm guessing when Ven gets revived he'll be kind of a dick, having his Vanitas part restored.

Repliku's death was a rare bit of genuinely good, earned drama in this series, if he's revived his entire character means nothing

I believe he was mentioned casually at some point in days
8 years ago

>repliku

He's like the only KH character who actually died and is staying dead. He ain't coming back.

Don't worry he won't be back.

>a thirsty,

digital sora is just data, and was never real.

repliku is just dead.

>pure darkness can't grow light

It's like you didn't play the games.

Also Vanitas isn't within Ventus and won't return to him.

nah ven won't accept van and after what happened in bbs, van would probably want to kill ven.

>Is Vanitas even capable of redemption? He's pure dark, there's no light in him to reach

Xehanort pls.

>implying Xehanort is wrong

>implying Xehanort is right

They should make a gatcha mobile game with all KH character for the 15 anniversary.

wait is that not what chi is?

That game's gacha is rigged. I wanted something where i can waifu a character.

>Zantetsuken is a Riku only command in DDD
Now that's some bullshit.

2/2

>doubting /ourguy/

What do you guys think we'll get for our 1 year anni?

When is KH3 coming out?

20XX

>re:coded op
>sora smiles at kairi
>kairi smiles at sora
>kairi shifts into namine
>op ends
so did they change their minds again with the roxas ship as of 2.8 or did whoever was in charge of that ED just fuck up

Fall 2018. About the same time as there was between Ground Zeroes and MGSV.

Ten jews and 50 different deals

This is familiar

>Roxas... what took you so long?

no, the game is about namine's secret message, not shipping.

play the game.

when did you realize that isa is a sleeper agent whose intention is to fuck up xehanort's plan at the last possible moment to save his friend lea.

his whole berserker mode is induced to hide his intentions.

as is his unfriendliness with lea.

I just mean that the KH2 scene that part was cut out of had Roxas smiling back one bit later

Guess there's nothing wrong with editing to recontextualize, dunno if I really want to play a DS entry though

Even, and Larxene's somebody

re;coded is perhaps one of the best handheld games in the series, though.

or at least has the most balanced deck system

>and Larxene's somebody
I want this. I would Savage that Nymph so hard

>people still haven't played the best handheld kingdom hearts game

Is there any way at this point to play original cell phone Coded? It would be a cool novelty to mess around with that thing.

Master Xehanort, your time is up

>He is Sora. Walking into the meeting with a baseball cap pulled securely over his face and shorts with multiple belt buckles that stretch down to the middle of his shins, Tetsuya Nomura is a nearly a real-life reflection of the hero in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. It’s not surprising, really. Out of all the characters Nomura has designed in his career at Square (which includes well-known faces from Final Fantasy VII to Final Fantasy X), the cheery keyblade-bearing youngster is at the top of his list. “Sora is my favorite character,” Nomura says.
I would have figured Riku or Roxas was his self-insert

Will one of you suffice if what you face is not a single one of me?

So the Twilight Thorn is the nobody form Roxas coulda been?

sure why not

It reminds me of the Sora-ish armor Xion can conjure so probably

OK I AM SERIOUSLY GETTING PISSED

HOW THE FUCK DO SPECIAL PORTALS WORK IN HDDD?

I know the forecast when you drop tells you hints of where and what the portal is but how do you check your forecast on ps4? also when you drop it tells you the forecasts, is that for WHO YOU ARE DROPPING TO? OR WHAT YOU ARE ON NOW?

if its who you are dropping TO rather than what you are on, then does that mean I will have to verify all the info on the forecast BEFORE dropping then have no way to check it?

Hell it even has the big zipper splitting it from neck through crotch that was the most ridiculous bit of Sora's onesie

I hope we get a level where we fight multiples of these things along with Darksides

Hover world
Press triangle
That is the forecast for the current character
Press circle to leave menu so you accidentally drop

HOLY SHIT
>approaching the end of the Olympus tutorial segment
>"ZEUS THE TITANS ARE HERE"
>fighting off a giant Unversed while Zeus rains lightning from above