My pick is the Miata

My vote is this.
Doesnt stop me from wanting one though.

>utterly bad purchase
>but muh looks

Either this or the 500

No.

This piece of shit.

girls think miatas are cute but don't really like being driven in them. they're noisy, not very comfy, they're not well equipped and the wind messes up their hair.

Abarth is in the middle though
This fucking 206 CC is fucking femenine as fuck

>For more than barebones you dish out at least 40k
>shitty interior
>no performance whatsoever
>broken down ever 10k miles
>literally does not last until 30k miles
>owned by BMW only so they can use their profits on mechanics to make their other cars cheaper probably

But muh piece of car history

also the old range rover sport.

I don't know if that car is feminine or just known for being driven by hollywood housewives

Most muscle cars.

most with the small engine option.

>especially in this color or sky blue

A CUTE

C
U
T
E

>Extremely pigfat and handles like shit

>Some fag who owns miata reads this thread
>oh god, i better post the most masculine cars I can think of and then use straw man examples of tame ones to say they are feminine

V6 auto convertible muscle cars are almost always owned by girls though.

Hell, the first Mustang was literally a Falcon in a fancy body marketed towards secretaries.

Some cars are feminine from the factory but can be injected with some masculinity through the aftermarket. Speaking of Beatles, I really wish VW would take the Beatle R-Line more seriously and get it on par with the GTI. Cool little car.

They do, it's called the 911

these are best

Funny story. One time I was riding to dinner in the back of my mom's VW Eos, top down. Her boyfriend was driving and some kid on the side of the road yelled "NICE CAR FAGGOT"

because those aren't true muscle cars you oaf. Those are base model pony cars with tons of options, the entire point of pony cars.

"In the U.S., 41 percent of luxury vehicles sold so far this year were bought by women, up from 37 percent five years ago, according to car shopping site Edmunds.com."

That being said why do you care? Why are topics like this discussed on Veeky Forums? Is this board really filled with insecure boys/men?

as a miata owner, there is nothing feminine about my slow piece of shit car. Try driving one yourself, not on a highway, or straight road either. The actual twisties. You'll take back any stupid shit you said about it.

ah yes the user that think's the porsche boxster is women's car even though he's never driven that or a 911 himself. good lad.

R-Line is like Audi's S-Line and M-Sport
It's more of a cosmetic package than performance package

you're so easy to spot

you're the same guy that shitposts everytime someone mentions porsche

mustangs are real girly looking desu

I wonder what that dude/kid does for a living.

Like what goes on in his head. I need to know why that dude hates Porsches.

Like did his stepdad who used to beat the shit out of him have a 944?

I'm waiting for the ">implying I couldn't afford a piece of shit 12k 996" reply he always gives.

>my friend driving in country in his nb
>burying the throttle
>downshifting
>perfect corner entry
>a dodge ram is idling right behind us

In real twisties and especially on the track the miata can never accelerate out of a corner, even with all its rwd and lsd and 50/50 it's just gutless when you're straight

because it looks good?
give an example of a masculine car weaboo

>a dodge ram is idling right behind us

ok. That dodge ram is having no fun driving that car tho.

Whats great about the Miata is that its a slow and cheap POS that feels like a gokart and is easy to work on. Ask your friend if you can drive his car and maybe youll feel different about it, if not. oh well. Theres nothing else I can do to persuade you to like it like I and a bunch of other people do

im sure he's the main reason /pog/ died again.

someone needs to start it back up.

i want to hear more about boxster user's exhaust mods

i own an 8th gen civic sedan but what are you getting at here or just shitposting?

its a normie car in genral

I hate traveling. My dad used to beat me with a globe.

75% of the car show girls locally have 8th gen si's, the others have scions. I just thought I would post what car girls actually drive?

>because a picture of this girl owns it, it means its feminine

lol

that being said. its mostly owned by either vapelord that are into stance or people that enjoy it for what it is. a somewhat reasonably priced sports car which are mostly dudes.

>i want to hear more about boxster user's exhaust mods
Yeah, I'm curious about that one too. Honestly a running/decent condition 944 or a 986 is my affordable dream car right now, because lol poorfag and lol yurop.

this might be the only true post here.

although you didnt need to post a pic of some chick posing next to it to get your point across

wut

She's a tuner bro check the valve cover.

Apparently people here think muscle is girly

Mate, I like plenty of "girly" cars and you don't see me shitpost about it. No need to get this salty.

Urban cars are totally marketed towards women because they cant drive other type of car.

>shitposting
you the one who salty now m8, I just posted the popular girl cars for once

So you're actually catching feelings over some user on Veeky Forums saying muscle cars are girly?

That's kinda pathetic. You are probably the type of person to argue about tuners vs muscle cars on Facebook.

For the shops

made me chuckle

>catching feelings
>recognizing ignorance
Bro calm down all I did was disagree with you? Someone is triggered.

I don't think muscle cars are the girl cars and I have real life experience to back it up. Calm your tits hombre.

I used to work with this cute Peruvian chick who had a silver TC. One day she randomly told me that her boyfriend gave her a urinary tract infection from fucking her too much. Good girl.

This 100%. I have only seen women drive convertible Peugeots.

Don't fall for this retarded meme. Half the fun of a perfect corner entry is a perfect corner exit, which demands POWER. Gee I wonder why everyone who can swaps the engine for literally anything with more power (including corolla engines)

>dont fall for this meme

the cars still stupid fun to drive with the gutless 1.6/1.8 ( i have a 1.8 in mine)

that being said there is nothing wrong with turbocharging the car or swapping it with a better engine.

Im personally looking into swapping a 2.0l BEAMS 3SGE which makes around 200hp at the crank which isnt crazy but I think it's perfect for the Miata.

Sure I can turbo which would cost less but there aren't many BEAMS 3SGE swapped Miata's plus i prefer n/a power anyway.

>feminine does not mean faggy cars
So it's just a coincidence then?

He's really right though

Girls drive a miat only because their boyfriends introduced them to it.
Women will never care about a shitty 90s wabanese "sports' shitbox.
Therefore its not a womans car.

you have never driven any Porsche and if you have car a clapped out 944 would run circles around your shitbox.

Feminine car =/= car for women. Unless you think that liking things that are feminine makes you feminine, in which case you probably think that to be masculine you must like masculine things, such as masculine men.

Automatic Miata
Automatic ecoboost Mustang

>I'm so masculine, I love women so much I became one

fight me

My GF bought a 2014 mini, new, before I met her. I showed her the resale value on KBB the other day. She almost cried. Was funny.

My neighbor used to have a Cooper S. Never really talked to the guy, but I assume the car was an unreliable mess, as he had BMW loaner cars on more than one occasion. He eventually sold it for a Ford Fusion.

Cooper S are really quick though

I should also add that his GTI-driving buddy would often come over and they would do crossfit workouts in the middle of the street... Attention-seeking much?

Maybe with a v6 notchback, or even a 260/289 notchback.. But I'm pretty sure the fastbacks were sold mainly to dudes

Hmmm who should people trust. Someone random dude on Veeky Forums who doesnt own a miata and hasnt ever driven one? Or the millions of people who buy them, and the tens thousands of people who autocross/track them and do incredibly well. And a car that has been acclaimed as an amazing car for 25+years. Yeah don't talk about things you have no grasp of. You that same retard talking about taking corners with a dodge RAM on your ass? Lol.

>1991 miata w/ turbo, tien suspension, and wider tires has the same lap time on the Nurburgring as an s2000
>A car that can be had and modded has the same performance as a car that costs 3x as much.

Yeah wonder why people like these cars?? Hmmm.

>women love mid engine sports cars

That car has no glove box, no heated bs, high maintenance cost, no cupholder for Starbucks, no cosmetic mirrors, and manual roof. The car wont seat your future kids or your friends and doesn't connect to your iPhone.

Women like Cayennes and Touregs because they feel big and strong on the road and they are full of gadgets and have plenty of feminine comforts.

Stop getting so butthurt about your car faggot. Nobody is implying that your car is shit, only that it's feminine.

Miatas are the lowest possible sports car but they are definitely fun to drive in comparison to an econobox like a Jetta or Focus.

>Toyobarus are the lowest possible sports car but they are definitely fun to drive in comparison to a school bus
Fixed it for you.

yeah they are entry level sports cars.

but miatas arent the least bit feminine

350z if you squint.

NA looks cute. NB looks handsome. NC looks playful. ND looks aggressive.

prob the gayest thing u could drive

Any large SUV they can barley manipulate with ease, aka the potential traffic hazard mobile.

Then there is the other demographic that uses these for work-related purposes, like hauling lumber pallets or some other shit.

If you remove the noise condition, the pagani huayra.

same getting one soon.

So? Just stfu you dumbfuck ANY fucking car you add a turbo and coilovers too is going to smack the miata around in its price range, Integra, civic, 240sx just accept your waifu is shit

The FD is legitimately my favourite car, but it's a little feminine, in a good way.

>Ford Fiesta & Focus
>Renault Clio / Megane
>Citroen C4 Cactus
>This shopping trolley with an engine
>BMW 3 series with low-end engines ( usually 316 or 318 tops )
>Range Rovers, Audi Q7, Mercedes ML ( they enjoy looking at them, but are afraid of driving them )
>Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo edition
>Skoda Superb & VW Passat B7
>Fiat 500
>Peugeot whocaresaslongasitssmall
>Hyundai i10 and i30

This is the Europoor women's choice in terms of cars. General rule is that they must look inoffensive, with few sharp lines, and the color is 90% decisive.

JUKE is CUTE

JUKE a UGLY
ftfy

no u

Girls don't even drive miatas.

My friend said she was terrified of them because "they are like a tiny race car that feels really unsafe to drive"

Of course I told her that is exactly the reason I would get one.

kinda obvious

>Literally pursewagon

My gf has one... they are ugly. But dat 40mpg in eco mode is nice.

I actually enjoyed my Nissan March (jdm) when i had one. Not this faggy cabrio, regular 4 door. It was quite big on the inside for it's size and overall reliable and even comfy.

>Reasonably priced
Fuck it im taking the bait

Came to post this

Funny how the miata has that image, I've only known middle aged men to drive miata, the only woman was my ex mother in law and she was an enthusiast who owned lotuses and tvrs

how do they drive?
I'm the kind of prick to prefer being ugly than bland
what advantages do they offer over a say base model honda civic/city

also 1.6?

Without modification the NA, NB are very feminine
That's why I bought a face lift NC, in real life it was the most masculine miata before the ND came along

When I go full autist and talk to my FD I refer to it as a 'him'.

I think of it as athletic rather than feminine.