/mbgg/ - Mobage General #650

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #compass.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cgPiKgRYjTs
youtu.be/_p5Km_bbAjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know how to hurt me the most with that OP.

>1 / 0 / 2 / 10

I see I'm not the only person who rolled all his gems and got nothing.

Kind of finding it hard to make myself interested in altgirls right now. The 'eh just make them spam sleep/paralyze/whatever' events are not helping either.

Thats not how you eat cake.

She's not eating cake, she's making one for you.

Too bad she's a clumsy girl.

I sure hope they rethink the direction the gameplay is going and this god awful gacha that has crushed my dreams several times already. I like the girls enough to try and spend some time on it daily but...

Is there a good soccer game besides Spirits and Venus 11? I need girls in Soccer uniforms.

It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't so much pressure to always be using the right element. And now events have having weaknesses to specific weapons too...

If I got Miku in Crash Fever, should I roll her gacha some more or save for the limited ones? What should I do first, anyways? Just clear the story?

How can real woman compete?

>mfw can't settle on the second HG
>Grizzly good damage buffer and buffs eva for SMG
>Calico good rof buffer
I mean, WA2000 has a rof buff, so Calico is better for her, but PTRD has aimed shot that benefits from damage

>I mean, WA2000 has a rof buff, so Calico is better for her

you're capping rof with all your buffs

>wa2000
best sniper

So, Grizzly

Is this a human loli voiddoll?

a what now?

Good pull?

Could be worse

It's trash, about as bad as 3 11

how bad is the pay2win on phantom of the kill? the english version

It isn't.

There are events that run every so often that allow you to farm and max out 5* characters. They're not as strong as maxed out 5* gacha characters, but they are stronger than 5* gacha characters that you've only pulled one or two copies of. If you're careful about what gachas you spend your lazuli on and farm up event characters you'll be just fine for most stuff. There is a multiplayer thing which is probably somewhat whale-to-win, but I haven't ever bothered with it.

In FEH do any stats carry over when you upgrade to a higher star, or is the benefit of leveling pat 20 just to get more SP to unlock skills?

Stats reset. Also, you will always have enough SP to get all skills, so that isn't a benefit either.

So there really isn't any point in leveling past 20 unless that's one of your main characters and you don't have mats to upgrade, unless there's something else I'm not seeing? Maybe quest criteria or battles that require a lower star character.

Not that I know of. Obviously you can't rank up endlessly, so eventually your main team will level over 20.

Been playing Raramagi the past couple days, it's the first mobage I've really gotten into in a while.

The artstyle is really nice and cute, the live2D models are also pretty well done, I think they look better than the BGHS ones. I've also found the story to be pretty enjoyable for what it is.

My only real complaint is that I wish you could change the girls outfits in the live2D.

Ok for Terra Battle boys, which companions do you use for your healer? Skullsplitter/Bewitching Bow seem obvious nice choices for DPS but I have no idea what to go for for healing. Specifically for Amimari, but I've got a somewhat leveled Kuscah as well. Are there any utility companions that might be worth it?

Yeah, live2D outfits would be nice.

I'd also like if you could choose sprite outfits separately from choosing someone's main card. Doesn't really matter with so few 5*s, but once we have more it'd be nice to pick.

Also, needs an indication of what stage missions you've cleared on the stage select screen. As far as I can tell, the only way to check right now is to clear the stage again.

Depends a bit on the situation. Unless you can need the extra offense, most defensive ones are more or less on par for whatever you want from them. Healers pretty much run with either of the following and not really anything else:

>Shadowy Rod
Sounds boring, but is a safe and cheap choice. +20%HP and some additional points to both Defs keeps the Healer longer alive to do what he's supposed to do.

>White Candle/Lamp
Area 2 Heal is rare and sometimes decent extra AoE for healers. Healers with Heal:All &Heal Amp usually don't need that though.

>White Orbling
When things might go horribly wrong. Chances are things already went TOO wrong when your healer dies though.

>any of the Cross:All elemental staves
Puts their MAtk to good use.

>any of the Peta-Magic buddies
See above.

>Shield of Genji
Imho higher maintenance and barely more effective than the Shadowy Rod.

>Astral/Timeless/Eternity Hourglass
When your healer doubles as your mover. More CT is always good.

Many thanks, some of them seem pretty useful, could always add extra damage anyways

Healers generally have enough healing with their Heal x1.5 buff that they don't need to worry about a need to amplify it any further. You equip what the situation calls for. They have a strong magic stat, so for everyday use you can just put an Axion or Holy Dragon Z on them for a x3.5 Gravity or Photon damage. If there's a specific weakness you can switch it to whatever you have for that element. If there's a lot of damage, or spell damage doesn't do much, you want to go with some sort of utility. Things like the Shadowy Rod hp +20%, elemental resist proc shields, Shield of Genji 20% damage resist shield, White Orbling for reraise, or any other moderately useful things.

I was actually surprised at how well they linked Saya's story with Nanami's. It's not a work of literature by any means but significantly more well crafted than what you normally see in phone games.

Are there any other mobages with the amount of depth and content like gbf right now?
Playing FEH reminds me of why I normally drop recently released mobage.

Let's Gather Pussies.

dead like my hopes and dreams

Anything about GF getting live2d?

>Gacha where I have a lot of favorites
>Only disappointing roll is rolling only the guarantee
>Only get the guarantee
>Again
At least it's Renge.
Guess whose secret lesson is getting greentext sometime

Apart from FEH is there anything new to look forward to?

Link?

The new tales of the ray mobage looks like an actual tales game. Seems to be like radiant mythology.

Are birthday gachas only for the one day? I forgot to get the free roll on Urara's.

Based singles. I had given up all hope of getting her. Dem elf tits.

可 愛 い

The art has kind of derpy eyes and there are too many girls. The gameplay is fun though. I'm not looking forward to when they just stack enemies into the same stage.Fucking Fire and Wind snakes.

So who's your favorite girl? I like Rika personally, though that's because I played the Trombone. Nice girl, even if she is a fitness freak.

>blunders of the century: the picture

What game

Some of art looks a bit derpy, but most of it is fine.

My favorite is Tsubasa, but that's just because she's who I've used since I have her 5*. It'll probably change once I get to see more of the other girls.

For Whom The Alchemist Exists.

Left two are collab characters.

the image is from potk

Tyrfing from PotK on the furthest left, and I'm guessing somebody from Shinobi Nightmare next to her.

>Tyrfing
WORST GIRL

youtu.be/cgPiKgRYjTs
names sakura kiddo.
youtu.be/_p5Km_bbAjw

Thank you user, I really needed motives to kill myself

I really wanted to play PotK for this cute girl

Too bad the English version sucks major dick and the Japanese version is in well, Japanese.

you do realize the only difference is in the stat caps right?
also reaching the stat caps is close to impossible unless you're a whale.
Even with all that any 5* and 6* unit viable.

I don't think it's too many girls at all. Especially with everyone having their own different weapons and attack animations.

But then again, I also play Ensemble Girls, so I'm used to big casts.

Don't really have a favorite yet, though. Waiting for more to get 5*s, both to see their card art and to try out non 3-4* versions of them.

Silmeria is so cute.

i gotta agree with this is a shita with max limit break.
If you hit a stat cap it shows a star next to the stat.
See anything missing?

i honestly can't really speak about the global version since i only play the JP but, if the only difference is stat caps then there might aswell not be a difference.

See those stats now compare them to my non limit broken michelle-chan.
in potk team comp and tactical skill > individual units
unless you get paired up with a level 90 ascalon then that gal can solo the entire level.

D e a d
e
a
d

near death with only a 33 minute break? man, that ain't cool

Global has lower stat caps and stat gains than JP, but the enemies are supposedly also somewhat weaker. I don't know why they couldn't have just left it as it was. Mana gacha starter 5* got hit the hardest, and you can generally reach all their stat caps within a single limit break. Fully raised event 5* you can usually cap some or most of their stats if you luck out on rng, but usually they're not more than 1-2 points away from cap. Lazuli gacha 5* are still hard to cap anything, even at max LB. Gotta push those reincarnations, after all.

They also nerfed the stats on a number of weapons. 2-range axes and spears, for instance, only have like 50 accuracy, maybe 60 for Cyclone ax. Even with all that I've been able to clear everything with just the event characters and handful of lazuli gacha characters I've managed to accumulate.

>stop playing BGHS a year and a half ago
>come back today because why not
HAHAHA
all I wanted was Nozomi

I hadn't been playing for a while prior to the kimono gacha and rolled it once. Got three 4* including my two favorite girls.

It'll be after I finish doing event translation.
Right now, she's the only one that ever acknowledges that a certain day is coming up.

At least someone is getting who they wanted.

>valentine gacha
>didn't get any of my top 5 girls
At least the outfit sucks massive dicks so I don't feel bad not getting my waifus.

How do I do my first roll in BGHS? My girls are too weak to finish battles in time at this point. I only have the first four girls the game gives you, is there some other way to earn gems easily that I'm missing? I have about 200

I swear this shit is in the guide.
You kinda have to kinda know what you're doing if you're going to grind to the guarantee. Otherwise you were supposed to reroll your initial 50 and then use that 4-star to grind for a the guarantee.

Anyway, you can switch to Story 2 Chapter 1 if Story 1 Chapter 2 is kicking your ass. You might be able to work through the first battle or two of the event, but you need to finish Story 1 Chapter 1 first. Early ticket stages are easy, but you need to learn how to combo.

In phantom of the kill can I choose tyrfing as the main character instead of zero?

Is this Senkan Shoujo event literally impossible for an established player with mostly max level characters? It doesn't seem mathematically possible to do mission 2 with just 2-3 destroyers and nothing else.

Why can't fgo be in english

>Get an amazing reroll in FEH
>Start going through the game all happy and shit
>4 5-rolls later, I still haven*t pulled a single 5* outside of my reroll loli

I'd reroll but I dont want to go back to that hell of having to download half a gigabyte before rolling. Life is suffering and rates are suffering in this game.

Google translate mucks up that 7 step thing, but does it say on the 7th step in alchememe that you get 365 rainbow shards?

>wasting all your gems now when you already had a good starter roll
Newbie mistake.

Reroll on emulator

Gotta fill out the rest of the team man. Wasn't expecting RNG to fuck me in the ass because I thought I was finally free.

If I could then I wouldn't be having this dilemma.

For the holy genesis event quest stage 1-10 in alchememe, why can't I go through to start the mission? All my units are greyed out and it won't let me start it, do I have to have the genesis character in to start it or something?

It's a solo Kanon stage.

How hard is that, cause that sounds pretty retarded. I don't even think I've got that character yet and I'm on stage 10.

I think you need to make her. Go to units, tap the second tab and scroll right until you see her.

She worth farming shards for as a character, was gonna waste more AP on tyrfing but her event lasts another month and Kanon's is gone in 10~ ish days.

yay nay? Need to know before playing

>How hard is that
Well you can just brute force past it with continues, not like they cost much.

I used a level 50, job level 7 Kanon with the anniversary accessory. Tried a few times until she landed her paralyze, then just mashed double slash at him until he recovered and killed me. By then I was only about one hit from winning so I just revived and finished him.

The guide basically went straight to getting your first four star and not really saying much about grinding to get one in the first place, unless I missed something. Thank you!

Are there co-op gems to gain in alchememe? Trying to figure out all potential gem sources here.

Do people still play VC?
How am I supposed to make a team?
I'm testing some on the arena and I keep dying against 5k rank teams and I'm level 30, it's insane how pathetic my team looks against those monsters.
Guess it was a mistake to swapping to Group 11 in my first 4 days of playing, but still, what the hell?

>Are there co-op gems to gain in alchememe?
A lot of them, yes.

What I found in my rerolling was that, despite people posting screens with multiple 5*, it was very rare for me to roll one at all, let alone one of the characters that I was hoping for. I've only played a little bit so far, but I've finished the castle upgrades and will do a roll once I have enough. My hope is realistically to get a 3* or 4* version of a couple characters that I like and then I'll have to upgrade them to 5*. It seems like FEH is going to be the kind of game where you have a limited amount of premium currency that you need to be judicious with. Right now there's a finite number of orbs and no telling if they will continue to give them out once the release event is over.

In PvP it's better to run characters in all three rows so that fewer at a time are getting hit by enemy specials. A basic team comp would be 1 Tank 1 Melee dps 2 mages 1 ranged. You're not missing out on much from being low ranked in the arena. A few tens of gems, but you'll get up there eventually to the point where you can maintain 80-100 gems from each arena per day. Just focus on pushing through the main story and powering up your team as you're able.

Here's the real question that will decide if I play it or not.

If I pick up and download Phantom of the kill EN, will I be able to read the original story with Japanese voices?
And I mean the original JP potk story, not that IT ALL STARTS WITH ZERO! shit they were advertising. I want to see the cute Potk MC and not the edgelord dude.

What does dps mean?
Also thanks, I'll do that from now on and just complete arena for the dailies.

There is no English dub in global PotK, just the original JP voices. It's not the same story as JP PotK, though. It has the girls in it, including Tyrfing, but it also features the guy versions. Zero, Tyrfing and the loading screen girl whose name I forget are the "main" characters that persist throughout the main story, with the rest sort of cycling in for smaller parts.