RB20 A SHI-

>RB20 A SHI-
youtu.be/0vh8UycCxPo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdStlJkYHuQ
youtu.be/bhw8Tpa78wg
driftworks.com/forum/drift-car-projects-builds/187808-my-r32-gts-t-daily-driver-rb20-big-turbo-big-power-but-small-budget.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q9AcL4rPhw
youtube.com/watch?v=8ni-vnLNKkg
youtube.com/watch?v=aKteC4ocAC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rb20 god motor confirmed

>Remap
>Flowed turbo with steel guts
>Upgraded injectors

Wow so hard.

You can make 500hp on an rb20 with a good tune and some q16 before shit breaks

what is q16

rb20 is garbage

>being proud of being fast on straights

meet me at the touge faggot

This is the proper usage of a RB20

I need one of these.

youtu.be/SdStlJkYHuQ

ITT OP continues to bump his shitty thread

>jz fag detected

gtfo outta here pusy bitch

You'd be hard pressed to make more than 350 on an RB20. In order to do that you'd have to slap on a fuck huge turbo which is going to be a laggy bitch. A good friend of mine made around 350 on his rb20 with a gt2871r @ 18lbs. The thing rips and it sounds so good but it is definitely on the laggier side. It spools around 4500-5k but he spins it to 8300 so it has an okay RPM in-boost range. From what I've gathered he is pretty much at the limits of that motor without doing some crazy built motor set up.

Here it is is all dressed up and pretending to be a 25/26

heres a pic with the 20 cam cover on it. Wish I could find a video of this thing drifting. Easily the best sounding RB20 I've heard in my life. Sounds like a done up rb26.

The RB20 is the most powerful race in the world. People who don't understand gearing think they suck which keeps prices low, which is great for me.

This post is correct. Also the a31 cefiro

rb20 sounds better than 26 tho
youtu.be/bhw8Tpa78wg

tfw gts-r manifolds are like 3k+ these days ;_;

driftworks.com/forum/drift-car-projects-builds/187808-my-r32-gts-t-daily-driver-rb20-big-turbo-big-power-but-small-budget.html

stock internals on these are incredibly strong

>what is q16

C16 with a higher oxygen content, it's basically a summer blend, prevents detonation better at higher temps.

They sounds the same

Zs deserve inline 6 engines but the VG is superior. Right now you can take a cheap NA Z31 and do an NA2T conversion with parts off a junk turbo z31 and produce way more power with stock parts than an RB would dream to do.

A VG33 would achieve 400 hp easier and more reliably for much less than an RB20 or even 25.

What Said.
Line up all RBs and VGs and then tell me sound makes them different...

VG>RB

>400hp on 2 litres

Wow, like Mitsubishi was selling from the factory with a 3 year warranty in 2004?

no, this is
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q9AcL4rPhw

>400hp from 2 liters

How about 1000hp from 2.2 liters?
youtube.com/watch?v=8ni-vnLNKkg

I'm sure the last of the Group A sierra's where 600hp or so using 2.0 4 cylinder.

Shit's been done and keep being done.

youtube.com/watch?v=aKteC4ocAC4

I agree. My z32tt came from Japan with just poddies and an exhaust, first thing I did was turn the boost up to 14.5psi and it makes 400hp no sweat. Flatmate turned up the boost to 9psi on his 25det r33 and the fucking turbo started glowing

VG>RB

>fq 400
>muh snowflake model

>How about 1000hp from 2.2 liters?

Not on stock internals it isn't.

That's true, though 500+hp on stock internals on those engines is pretty common.

My mistake, the rods tend to go at 450+ but the stock pistons are good foor about 600.

about 400 on stock internals is doable from what I've seen.

mine's running a T3/4 chink turbo at 0.9bar, and it spools at 4000rpm, so it's laggy alright. the difference to my mate's RB26 is staggering, he has pretty much instant boost even at low revs thanks to the twin-turbo setup.
I have Nistune installed and tuned for E85 with 750cc injectors, so at least I don't have to worry about detonation too much. considering upgrading to a HX35, 3" downpipe and external wastegate, I'd imagine I'd get some serious gains through the rev range with those.

>VG > RB
die.

you know the rb20 came out in 1989 you fucking autist? Big difference

Yes but so did the 4g63 haha

"Dey don makeem like dey use to"

yes but it didnt make 400 in the 80s

Reasonably what would one expect to spend on a gtst in the US?

Looking on Zilvia it seems these are typically selling for $8-10k. Lots of unsold ones around $15k