/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1207 - Daisy edition
Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-february/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
JP - Holden's RV
JP - Pen-case chair

>Upcoming Birthdays
4th - Lily
5th - Penelope
6th - Annalisa
7th - Boomer
8th - Frobert
9th - Flora

>Holidays & Events
11th - Fishing tourney
14th - Valentine's day
27th - Festivale

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

first for best bird

Okay, gates are open if you're still here, Yutz.

Also Last Call for Bingo Numbers 08, 10, 16 and 21 as well as Rodney!

Repeating my giveaways and something I forgot:

Bingo: 44, 38

to give away i have:
-warm, quaint and scenic paintings
-2 sloppy clocks
- 3 baskets of infinite fruit (bamboo, lyche & apple)

Also i forgot to check on Redd's and he has a genuine neutral painting,In case someone wants to have it.

Turnips went down to 86, two bad prices week in a row for me :c

I still have Gonzo's RV scanned in if anyone wants to stop by.

Also, Charlise is going to be moving out on the 11th if anyone wants to adopt her.

My Snowman Bingo numbers are 7 and 48.

To give away I have;
1 chessboard rug (Saharah item; going to sell this if no one takes it today)
1 Resetti model
1 mini harmonoid
1 mini warbloid
1 warbloid
2 unassessed fossils (4 if I can find the rest)

I've scanned June into my RV campsite. She has some tropical-resort-hotel-lobby-themed furniture. Would anyone like to visit her?

Gate's open

Anything new with y'all?

I'm pretty pleased with my kitchen. Reminds me of our old one back in Russia.

I could use two of those bingos, if you're still around!

That's pretty neat looking for a 4x4 room! What kind of table is that, actually?

A villager moved out and now I have this big, empty spot in my gothic town. No idea what to do with it. It's begging for a nice PWP or something, but I don't have any that I really want to put in. Just filling it with dead trees for now.

Anyone have any suggestions? It's behind my mayor's house and next to a large patch of hybrids.

I'm still cleaning my storage and giving away some unorderable items for free.

My Re-Tail's post-noon turnip prices are 124. I'll be available the rest of the day to anyone who wants to cash out.

New thread reminder that bingo numbers are 4, 27, & 50

Can I grab the dab and flounder table off of you?

Sure. Gate's open.

That's one cozy kitchen
Started putting down new roads. I don't think this particular design will last, however

Yeah that looks like a Russian home alright. Most notably the depressing, drab, earthtone wallpaper.

Vic wants to replace the big old fossil he has in his room. Problem is he wants something equally big. Ideas? I thought of getting him a covered wagon but thats 1x2 not 2x2. I'd like the fossil to be gone but not replaced by another! I was thinking a Bonfire but I don't have one in my catalog.

A bonfire would work. How about a hearth, or a kotatsu?

Maybe a bed? He doesn't have one.

Bingo's are still 16 - 33 - 40 - 50 for those who missed it last thread.

Also, Benjamin is in boxes, mostly untouched house-wise. Promised him to Hana, but if she ain't showing up in 2-3 hours, someone else's free to take him. I'm guessing villagers lock up around the same time as the stores with Night Owl?

Give him another cannon

I do have hearth listed so I'll go and order that.

None of the two people beds I have catalogged really look like they'd fit his rooms style. Why aren't there single/two person variations of every bed anyway? If only Cyrus would stitch together two Cabin Beds for me~

Do you mind if I snag your dynamic and neutral paintings off you?

Just give me a minute and I'll open my gates.

Gate's open

much appreciated

Anyway, if anyone ever sees a Fish on a Board at Harvey's shop or has a Chip RV, let me know. I would love that shit.

Yup. Amusingly, it is just called Kitchen Wall.

The table is round cloth table, I got it from Piper's RV, but Julia has it too.

Hm. I don't know many goth PWPs, but maybe a bench or something could be nice later on.

Thanks!

I'm looking to switch my HHA theme from Fairytale to Harmonious

Would anyone be interested in a full princess set, sweets set, or rococo set?

I'm looking for a full Modern and Exotic Sets or just harmonious stuff or even just someone to take these furniture sets off my hands

Lemme at them snowmen!

You can have my fish. It honestly looks outta place in my kitchen full of cooked foods!

Gate's are open, choccy!

Oh man, perfect, thanks Cocoa. I am putting it in my freezer, so I would love it. I'm opening my gate. You want a basket of perfect peaches or some bells in return? I can also scan an RV.

Peaches sound tasty! Going back home now so I'll be there soon.

Post cute villager dialogue

Now I will forever headcanon Apollo's voice as that of Randy Savage

I've got a bench already but you know what, I bet another one would look really nice there. Thanks for the suggestion!

Yeah, benches are such great little PWPS and it never hurts to have in multiples as they make sense in almost any locale.

you can have my exotic and cabana sets, i got them yesterday but i haven't reached the 150,000 points so I may only be able to pass them until tomorrow. I do need most of the Rococo set tho.

I can re order the exotic and I really didnt like the cabana one (but goes well with all the rustic stuff i had already for dem points)

theres also an exotic bureau and a deer scare in my nooklings store right now btw.

forgot the screen i made only for this post, fuck.

Absolutely! Did I miss five o clock for you to miss the ordering of exotic? I don't care much for the cabana series.

The rococo set is yours np

>I clogged my mailbox in the morning plus 5 things from HHA showcase i ordered later so im probably not gonna make it to order stuff today. Let me know if i can come to your town to free you of those roco's in your inventory.

I'll be on tomorrow it's all good I hope you don't mind, the set will be designated yours though!!

didn't mean to green text oops.
It's fine i'll check tomorrow then.

Hello I'm new to the animal crossing VG scene! Hi anons!

>had New Leaf digital
>changed SD cards
>go to redownload it
>Nintendo removed the original version from the shop to make room for Welcome Amiiboshit
>meaning it doesn't count as I own it
>have to repurchase it if I want to go back to my town

Holy shit. I'm mad. All my other games I could redownload no problem. Nintendo and everyone who works there can burn in hell.

Hello Anonymous, IP 17

wasn't that re-download option like really hidden in the e-shop store settings? if you mean you dowloaded all the others there then yes, you may be screwed.

It also wasn't in your purchase history?

Dude you should call Nintendo customer support, I'm sure they can get you the game back without you having to buy another copy.

Where do I find purchase history? I couldn't find anything like that and had to search each game manually.

welcome new friend!

Hey Yutz, you still kickin'? Think I'm gonna cash in on those turnips, if you got the time. This was not a good week for high prices.

Hi user! Enjoy your stay!

It's on the options button, top left corner if I remember right...

I'm using CFW so I remember nothing of the legit eShop

Hey there! Don't be afraid to ask for help - there are plenty of folks here who would love nothing more. It's usually a pretty comfy thread, so I hope you enjoy it!

Sure man. I'll open in a minute

Thanks for the welcomes! Anyone know if/when the Sanrio trailer cards will be released in US? Or are those just Japan exclusive? I just got Wolf Link in my town with the new amiibo and I'm working on landscaping my path since I had a homebrew mishap. So I'm doing it all manually now.

Necrofu!

Stop hiding your online status, I haven't seen you all weekend >:

That post wasn't mine you silly goose.

I haven't been on all weekend because I've been playing Stardew Valley

I realize it wasn't yours, I absolutely loathe that I can't edit my posts. I've been trying to delete it like crazy :v

Can I add you on steam?

The time it takes before you can delete a post is retarded.

username is necrofu, profile pic is my mayor. anyone here is very welcome to add me too

Sorry for being so off-topic. What's everyone up to in-game?

Selling turnips before they rot.
I'm never investing this much again, it takes ages to unload!

I want more of these edits. I love them so much.

Have you been checking reddit and TBT?

I got the max bell badge a few months ago all thanks to turnips, and never once sold at a loss thanks to looking to several sources every week. I highly recommend doing the same.

Nedroid edits, or just Animal Crossing related edits in general? Cus I can hook you up either way.

I've never browsed reddit once in my life, and I don't know what TBT is, but I make do. 'S just pretend money in a video game. But I'll give it a look next week if we suffer horrible turnip prices again.

I can't speak for Jay, but I considered reddit a couple weeks ago. They have rules upon rules which drove me away pretty much instantly.

Can someone help me with a petition for Whitney? Also Katie is in my town if anyone wants her.

GL familia.

Are you talking about the flair or the insane "don't run, don't talk to villagers, don't talk to me, just sell your turnips and leave, 15% tip mandatory" standards?

I'll help you out with both once I open up in a minute.

All of it. Just the flair was bad enough for me. I didn't even know about all that other shit you just mentioned. Fuck that noise.

Gate's open, nips are at 116 if someone needs to salvage their nips.

Why isn't there more to do in Brewster's cafe?

i'm pretty desperate at this point, can i come over and sell?

>he couldn't figure out how to put his name, town name, and FC in a box
There are plenty of reasons to shit on reddit, but you could have at least tried.

Funny; Gigi came over and mentiond another villager, Bunnie, twice in the visit. She said that little so-and-so hogs the couch and that Bunnie would steal my room ideas if she came over.

I'll reopen in a bit, gotta scan in Spike really quick.

Look for Dreamton.

alright, sure thing

Gate's been open, yo.

Marry, Fuck, Kill

Sorry about that. I forgot what day the move was and spaced out playing Gatcha Emblem.

The Sanrio Amiibo cards were released in Europe as a set in relatively limited shipments.

Harvey gave me some beans to feed the birds and look who was just down the RV hill.

I can't get over how bad that Medli looks compared to the real character. I even bought the 2-pack of the Windwaker Amiibo to be able to have her, but after seeing her in game I don't want her in my town. It's a travesty.

Aaw, shoot! And he just closed up aswell. But no biggie, I hope.

Another one lost to the void

>Spike
Mind if I visit you again?

Sure, open again.

Ganon is the best of the Zelda villagers

It's cool. I just stumbled upon an alright replacement.

Do I really need the amiibos to get those other nintendo villagers or can I get them randomly in the campsite?
So far none has visited. The only thing I've got are trailers.

Redd's also selling a legit valiant statue if someone needs it.

If you guys could keep your eyes peeled for a spino torso or pachy skull for me that would be awesome, almost done the fossil section of museum!

Also Gaston is going to be in boxes in a couple days if anyone is interested in cranky moustache bunny

I'm 95% positive they're amiibo-exclusive. I don't normally chase after amiibos but Walmart had the Gannondorf one on clearance for just four bucks last month.

Is there a way to get the furniture without the cards? Does anyone have any of the furniture they'd let me catalog for Sanrio stuff?

Of the 20+ fossils i currently have i happened to find those two. there's still my search fro a tricera tail or diplo chest to complete mine :c (don't remember which) let me know if you want to come over for yours.

She looks as good as you can do with the bird model.

I've got a diplo chest on my alt. I can grab it for you after Rolf's done hanging out with my mayor.

Well, he was thinking of offering brunch, but there was some backlash.

just checked my museum, the Tricera tail is the One fossil my museum needs :c thanks anyway.

I think just as having her for some days now and some of her animations go well with her red eyes, don't remember another villager that looks unique in that aspect. Wolf link on the other hand, that one does look retarded

Wew, that would be great. I dont have a tricera tail for you unfortunately, is there anything else I can bring you?

If you happen to have an extra cabin rug or have snowballs in your town and can catch a dung beetle it would be helpful but if not is fine come over, i'll open in 2 mins.

Are you Javs from Meh Town?

yus, forgot to put town name, sorry.

If someone wanted to come get some flowers from my town they can. I have too many.