/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game with cute anime girls.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/
For starters
============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
Netdeck and Meta trends
=======================
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/
For your T2 need
================
Cheat sheets translated from a nip's evaluation (@pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Other helpful things
====================
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Updated card art package:
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs
Miscellaneous
=============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12222336
pastebin.com/nphh4ULM
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First 10 for MUH DICK

looks like a lot of faggoty in the op to me, nobody needs all that shit

>Implying I'm not playing this game on my phone while I do other things
>Implying I don't just let it sit for awhile after taking my turn because I don't really care about a MOBILE game of all things

J U S T
U
S
T

Remember swordfriends. ALWAYS bet on Monika.

>get memed so hard by Rose Queen that you actually rage quit
shame and the guy was also memeing with Soul Dealer and was AA, eh
outmemed I guess

I bet on Monika and I'm not even a swordfag.

>Thread stays without thread wars for a while.
>Autist comes and decides that everyone has to use the old thread for no fucking reason

just scroll it down fag

can't we all just love each other

If by "bet on" you mean "masturbate to" then yeah, I always do that.

deck list pls

What flair is /svg/ sporting? Adept title? First Farer? Salty?

If you complain about this OP but are fine with off topic bullshit like the shrek script then you need to kys.

First Farer. Those mindgames man.

I want the take 2 flair but no idea how to get it

Dragon oracle/Aiela/fervor

me on the right

>Thread stays fine for a while
>Autist comes and decides that everyone has to use a new thread for no fucking reason.

what does it mean if you stand up and get really lightheaded / dizzy and nearly fall?

two wrongs don't make a right you fucking retard

Looks like Rachel from BlazBlue

kys fuckface

the only wrong was that somebody sperged about something completely irrelevant within 5 minutes of the thread being alive.

it's clearly not irrelevant, or someone wouldn't have cared to change it or sperg about it

>no shrek
>no hsg
>no discord
>cute Luna
what do you want fags
all links are useful
i'll fix the spacing later, if i'm gonna create the next one

But the first change was wrong. Reverting is just correcting that wrong.

>play against some dude
>same rank as me, AA0
>taker of two flair
>meanwhile I have 0 5-0 and barely a 100 wins in T2

How do they do it?

isn't that like low blood pressure or some shit

Anyone else annoyed by the fact that the misty "buffed" animation more or less covers up animated cards? Makes things like animated Pluto next to worthless.

I just wanted to use the Golem image.
But I prefer the small OP, just take the shrek out

strawpoll.me/12222336

you should eat, you might be anemic

Keep going at it. You are doing god's work.

thus the irony of the fact that he's the autist who actually cared, and structured his post to complain about what is effectivelly a mirror image of himself

Orthostatic hypotension

nobody gonna read the pastebin just believe me
when you need the links you can just go to OP and get them, it's so much easier

its missing the lewd luna mod

I like you user if that means anything

tfw you fight Concede Witch only after /svg/ mentions its existence. I made it concede because it couldn't keep a board to set up Pascale and by the time they finally did, it met a Bahamut.

concede witch doesn't run pascale.

was that free 3 pack survey a ruse

Any Dirtrune players here? I want to punch you.

I wonder how many anons are using it right now.
Can you imagine, dozens of people looking at Luna's lewd body?

I am. Good luck, I'm behind my golems while timeless witch chills in the corner with Tabbo professor ready to perform experiments in a minute.

>pastebin.com/nphh4ULM
How viable is bulking up a cannot be targeted/resistance to spells and effects since it's protected from the usual faggotry that kills them, aka hard removal.
What is the difference between cannot be targeted and resistance?
Does either protect you from your own cyclone blade?

I'm able to give them ward to stay alive and depending on draws I may be able to keep a mainyu/grimaud up between stat enhancements and throwing healers that already fanfared at stuff to mitigate damage. And if things run away I'd be able to shrine knight maiden and power of protection a moon al-mi'raj to brawl it out or white knight the mainyu back up leaving it at like 13/17 or something. then leads into valhallan/gaberiel which are helping you slug it out as thicker followers come out while your draw/heals/increase stats dribbles off

From what I hear, pascale gets assblasted by opposing win cons anyway and you probably wont have crest wizard and conj force either. Plus insufficient heals/ Rogue's creed royal's already at lethal or in tatters by the time aurelia is around and no good heals.

don't lewd Luna you bunch of degenerates

Does Sahadirt count?

Just Bahamut it bro

>Win 1 match with Dragoncraft

>not having 80k Ramp deck for Dragon dailies
It's like you enjoy losing or something :^).

Themis ;^)

Just play vial dragon bro.

ayy

Post dick

Feena is now my cocksleeve. What's taking you so long, /svg/?

>No Rune Blade Summoner

I'm stuck in b2

Had like 8 losses in a row during my trials but I finally did it boys.

Storm dragon bro. You eventually slam that ham

It took me 3 months to reach c rank and I don't have any deck list.

Good job user!
I'm on my way too, 3k score to go.

Omedetou!

Post Neptits deck

>What is the difference between cannot be targeted and resistance?

Cannot be target means just that, you can't Tsubaki/Crimson Sorcery/Windblast/Odin etc (but will of the Forest, conflagration etc still deals damage).
Resistance means it can be targeted, but won't receive any damage (however, Fiery embrace, Tsubaki, Odin, etc still works).
AoE effects that doesn't deal damage (Bahamut) works on both

>wanting a deck from someone who lost 8 times

Heh

I only have one great deck, an incomplete aggro blood, so I don't bother playing ranked except to do missions with it. I'll definitely get all sleeves and emblems by the end of the month but I don't care about getting invested in ranked until I can reach masters.

Can somebody point me to a collection of links to a good in-depth analysis of each leader's card library, the deck archetypes, and deck building? The pastebin pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR and the OP guide doc were too shallow

Welcome to memedecktown, population: you.

>How viable is bulking up a cannot be targeted/resistance to spells and effects
I'd say not a lot. By the time you are able to buff them considerably you are either getting your face smashed in or they can simply evolve+rush or something like that.
The only case I can see this working out is against dshift, but in a meta with daria, aggro sword and aggro blood running around, it'd be bad probably.
>What is the difference between cannot be targeted and resistance?
Cannot be targeted means they can't be chosen by the opponent. So cards like DoD, Execution or fanfare effects like Monika's.
From what I understand the term resistance is used to describe the "can't be targeted" effect when it's given through other means, such as a fanfare or spell.

>Does either protect you from your own cyclone blade?
No, the only thing that would protect from effects like Cyclone Blade would be Liza.

It's not like people haven't tried making such decks before.

Actually I was swapping between my sun satan and aggro shadow deck just for shits since you don't get reset anyways but yeah
I just use the normal 2-6-7-8 deck with unica, bellring, skullcradle,balor, khalwy and a shit ton of removals

Welcome. Have fun!

Well done user.

>not playing concede decks
Do you even meme?

Shit, so basically nothing I can do to protect a fatty from bahamut/themis. I imagine then that fucking lurching corpse, necroassassin, khawy, tribunal, death sentence and al lthe other faggy random bullshit will too? God damnit.

Welcome to Masters! Remember, don't let your memes be dreams.

That's the long and short of it. The design of the game inherently favors a wide spread of bodies rather than a single big one.

>He wants /hsg/ in the header
What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you seriously want to brainless Kripp watching netdeckers in this general?

He said he removed all those things, but people are still bitching.

>kill Rowen with 17 damage from hand howl combo
Sorry Dragonbro, not today

Oh. I didn't even bother to read the rest of his post. I thought he was complaining about all those things and I got triggered. Carry on.

What do I build to climb?

OTK Roach

>Climb really quickly
A tier 1 deck
>Climb while playing what you want and probably having more fun
A tier 2 deck
>Climb as slow as possible, comfy, whatever
Tier 3 or meme deck.

that sounds absolutely disgusting

I want to suck veight's pre pubescent dick!

I think once I've got 10k coins, if the next expansion isn't out yet, I might start whaling DE packs for a Pascale emblem with everything I earn after that.

need a concede please 94906

reminder to eat your veggies

If you're talking about spending coins you earn, that's not what whaling means.

Why is he not a Vampire Prince? What did he do to get demoted to simply "Noble"?

post decklist

Here's what I tried with what I got. Turns out you get a turd when you're missing the core of your dream. I'm not a haven player so I don't even know what to do.

Thank you!

>card named lucifer
>heals you