MICHIGAN MEAT

Any of you Michiganians out there want to get a meet going? Looking for at least 10 people or so. There will be a ball pit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pnv5iKB2hl4
tuliptime.com/events/tulip-city-trolley-tour-plus-2017-05-07/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kik code: kik.me/g/JSRZcYi5N3it2tRojb1JJLonSqs

There is a cars for cancer meet going on March 25th in south east michigan, it has a few hundred people going, maybe we could combine meets

Did people show up at the last one?

We should do that. We are planning everything in the kik chat if you wanna join. Theres like, 4 other people in it.

Not sure, i didnt go to the last one sadly

Any love for a yooper with a shit suburban?

Grand Rapids reporting in

I'm down, but I doubt much will come of this. It never does haha.

Ayyyyyyy! I got a shit burb too!

Have 180000 miles on mine and had to do some absolute ghetto shit to it

Howell fag here, what is up my dudes.

Detroit here
Im game but im under house arrest.

damn what did you do

Stalking moslty
Im allowed to go to work and the store though.

My S10 pictured above has 322k miles lol

wouldn't mind sticking muh dick in that s10

>yooper

906 here, hbu?

734 reporting in.

Don't want to meet any of you autists though

Saginaw here
You cant have a decent meet for awhile because its cold as balls

> Michiganians

kek

I wish we had a better flag. Too much crap in the center.

youtu.be/pnv5iKB2hl4

Its Michiganders you nub

734, not artistic but paint sure does taste good.

ay thats my trucc

>There will be a ball pit.
sounds kinky...I'm in

231 with a VAG here

No diesel plz I like my lungs filled with mucus, not SMAUG

im in 231 too this side of the state blows as far as a car scene

>all these 231 fuckers cropping up after skipped town

Where were you fuckers two or three years ago?

I just moved here last year and am not really a huge fan lol

Yea boi, you live in the Soo?

Keewenaw, mang

Holland here. Depends on where for me

Is your tulip festival worth driving 2hrs to see?

>stalking mostly
what else?

Eh.

I grew up outside of Detroit only here for school, it's cool they get an ass ton of flowers in but I'd say if you make a trip out to here go later in the summer and see the beach and stuff. Less people than tulip time, just as pretty just minus some dang flowers.

>Any of you Michiganians

It's MichiGANDERS, you fucking Buckeye.

Already planning on hanging out at sleeping bear dunes this summer. Parents live in IL and was considering altering my route and making a day of it, if the events and shit listed on the site were worth it. That trolley thing looked cute.

The beer trolly? That's kinda cool. If you wanna make a day of it by all means do it, just keep in mind it's a smaller town and tulip time brings in a lot of people so it's gonna be busy af depending on the day.

The Dutch monarchy usually comes though so thats neat

What day would you say is likely to be the emptiest?

Not sure about beer trolley, I meant this: tuliptime.com/events/tulip-city-trolley-tour-plus-2017-05-07/

Ohhhhhh that.
Yeah that's actually not a bad deal windmill island is beautiful especially then.

I'd say it's usually more empty on weekdays, and the closer it gets to may 14, but then the tulips start to get shittier. But usually weekdays are less busy.

Can I come?

989 here. Usually around Standish during the weekends and Grayling during the week.

Alright, awesome. I wrote that all down. What a crazy coincidence I'd only heard about the tulip thing a week or so ago.

Lmao for real. It's a big deal up here I honestly hadnt heard of it until I started going to school here

Ryan?

Damn, never been that far north, how's the driving? Potholes must be even worse.

FUCK THE BALL PIT.
Don't believe his lies!

231 evo

I'd go but nobody wants to see my shitty LS430.

I have 200,000+ on the odometer on mine.
I also have done ghetto shit to mine.

Where you guys in 231? Muskegon?

Not unless you're Dutch. There are better things to do here, mainly the beach and driving along the coast.

Are you the guy who lives in a van? Someone up that way lives in a Safari van...

I would prefer an obstacle course rather than a ball pit desu

>pic
Lol I remember when that happened. I take 696 almost every day and that really messed up my commute.

B-but it's a 1.8t gas ;_;

TC here.

Brighton.

Ayyyy

Use to live in it. Buying a house up in Grayling.

Unfortunately it's stripped of my living quarters as I needed a way to transport building supplies.

>Saginaw
I was just at the Teppanyaki Grill the other day. Quality sure has gone down quite a bit since I was last there.

Also, what's up with the abundance of niggers? Why did the juvenile delinquents quit burning down abandoned houses for fun?

Oddly enough, at least in my case, roads are in far better condition in some of the rural areas up there. Traveled nearly the entire UP while living in the van.

Kind of liked it near TC. Police are pretty lenient when it comes to speeding. Was going 85 down m72 through the round abouts and passed the 5-0. Not even a tap of the brakes as I went by.

What is your favorite place to eat in MI?

Same here. Livingston is comfy af

There's a delicious Thai place by me. I go there every week.

What's the name?

Thai Kitchen.

No way, the one in Farmington?

McDonalds.

Yeah that one.

Funny coincidence, I'm in Farmington Hills.

I wonder if we've ever pulled up next to each other at a stoplight.

It used to be. Not anymore, Too many niggers moving in

Even in Howell and Fowlerville

hello. 734 here.
I was unaware that there was one. Pics?

hello friend.

Would love to meet after I get off the bus

Amy meet updates? I think best bet is to meet up during either the Dream cruise in Detroit or the Metro cruise in Grand Rapids. Thoughts?

>Dream cruise
>Detroit
Not a chance.

>Grand Rapids
Not any better.

Michigan has good driving roads. You surely won't find them down south.

Mt pleasant, gladwin, further north.

Will not attend if the big plan for a meet is some boomer parade on a grid system.

Didn't attend the hines drives meet as it sounded boring af.

Mio, Lewiston, Atlanta have good driving roads and the cops don't give a hoot if you're cruising on a weekday.

God. I have numerous car friends that own beautiful cars and all they want to do is idle along some city road.

Here I am beating my Fox up having a blast. I need to move to SoCal. Sounds like they actually have fun and entertaining meets. Even the Texas meet threads sound decent.

Michigan meets don't happen because they sound boring from the get go.
>Let's idle around some city streets and then have a barbeque at some state park afterwards guys

I wouldn't say Gladwin has "great" roads. The ones that would be good have shit pavement to them or stops on what could be a good corner.

You running a 2.8?

I remember driving in Irish hills was pretty engaging, been looking to go up there even if it's in buttfuck nowhere

Bullshit. Only niggers i see are workers who come from flint to work for the day.

Oh then all the niggers I see just driving 5 miles down grand river must be imaginary

Drive down Grand River from 8 mile to downtown, you;ll see.

>All Michigan is Boomer parades and shitty grid roads

I agree. I was proposing those simply because it's the best chance we got at a meet :-\

The coastal roads on the West coast are great, and get better the farther North you go, but heaven forbid you suggest it. The Detroit anons are too far away...

And since we can never agree the meet never happens. GODDAMNIT! Between the shitty roads, a general lack of decent car culture, and roads saltier than 11pm McDonald's french fries I have to wonder why the fuck I'm here. It's not like there are any decent jerbs here either...

Not sure what ideal best spot would be, could just roam freeways and drive around, looking for driving riads, adventuring and shit. But then again, it's Michigan.

I am a Detroit user and I dont mind a good drive if you give me time to stand in-between.

There will be a car show at Ferris State University April 22nd if anyone is interested. Its in the middle of the state, a bit closer to the west side. Kind of in the middle for everybody. About a 3 hour drive from metro, 4 hour drive from the UP, and an hour drive from people on the southwest side of the state.