Opinions on Demon?

And their marketing strategy?

Imo it's enough already with the Hellcats, but they still gonna milk it with the Fanboys

WAY TO FUCKING OVER RATED LIKETHIS SHIT NEED TO CALM DOWN

literally only being made to drive in a straight line, fucking trash

it only has one fucking seat

why do you need that in a boat

low tier trash spam

boi TF u said to me ill roast u back to the reich(JK)

Personally I like how Dodge is being handled. There is a good chance they are kill within a decade, their lineup is shrinking every year. Rather than try to save a sinking ship with generic shitboxes everyone will hate anyway, they are doing this ridiculous shit that will let them go out with a bang. Hellcat Challenger and Charger, SRT Durango, and now this Hellcat Plus, they are doing a great job of not just fizzling out.

As for this car, it only seems slightly better than the Hellcat, people will still bitch about muh weight muh corners no matter what they do. If you told me you could buy 700-800 reliable horsepower from a dealer for under 100k 10 years ago I'd call you a madman

because
>Muh muscle car
>more car = more muscle
>plus AMERICA

need that one seat to fill out the rest with their own fat

Merica!

>I don't know how to drive: the post

The same with the M3 and M3 GTS thing, the GTS has water injection; but what can the Demon offer?

one fucking seat?

So I take it that the Demon engine is going to be exclusive for the Challenger only?

Total fucking waste of a car. The platform is too far for a drag car. The hellcat is amazing but it needs 707hp to do it. The Drag Pak non street legal factory drag Challengers sucked. Demon is basically a road legal Drag Pak.

what?

Not everything can have 30 seats like the bus you ride, you fucking goof.

well said sir

Marketing is surprisingly effective at building hype.
The car looks less impressive. So it's got 50 more hp, which is OK. But the hellcat twins are too heavy to capitalize on that.

So it's supposed to weigh 200 lbs less than the current challenger, which is OK. It could've stood to go even lighter, but we take what we can get from Chrysler. Then comes the reveal that it's the same unreasonably fat and bulky piece of shit they're already producing, but with all the seats stripped out so only one person can fit at a time.

What you're getting is a fat piece of shit that can't go faster than 30mph while turning, and obviously won't win drag-racing competitions because it neither has a light enough body nor a strong enough engine to beat actual rods.

So if you have a shit ton of money to burn on a car you can't use for anything else but racing (and can't win races either) and you think the badge looks cool, go the fuck ahead. This is the car you deserve.

Most likely a tuned hellcat motor

it is a tuned hellcat engine

Chrysler is circling the drain

Again...

>Le only good for straight line meme
>Calls others stupid

Christ, it hasn't even been ten years since the last time. How does Chrysler still exist at this point? They haven't made anything good under their own badge since the original 300, and Dodge has sucked fat cock since the 70s.

I can't help but feel like this is going to be another Viper. While it might have good performance, the price tag kills it.

That's what they are shooting for, everything is meant for drag racing which is a fucking straight line, so ya tell me about your stay in stupid town

It's a 4400 pound car with a high center of gravity, no matter how epic of a driver you are (I'm sure your quite epic) you can't ignore the physical aspects of the car that influence its performance.

Isn't supposed to have over 100hp more than the hellfat?

They're just getting by with hellcat hype if Chrysler just made some economy box that was fuel efficient and had kickin speakers the millennials would eat that shit up

Only 50. It's something, but it isn't much.

Where did you get that info?

>the GTS has water injection
Where do you fill up the water? They have a water fill next to the fuel fills? Sounds annoying desu.

Source? Can't find power figures anywhere, just rumors and speculations and they all they it's probably gonna have 800+hp

its in the boot underneath the mat, yes it is quite annoying

How often would it need to get filled? Is there a gauge in the car?

I hate the fact that it's just another level of challenger.
I mean I like the challenger but damn, do something new.

I have no clue but because its used to keep the engine cool and I don't believe the reservoir is that big so i'd guess often. And I doubt there's a gauge

I love water injection, it's useful when ur thirsty, u can just take a drink. sip sip buckaroo stay hydrated

>do something new
I figured when the rumors started coming around about the Demon, I figured it was the replacement for the viper. But when I saw it's just another supercharged Challengers, my interest died.

>still using 20 year old mercedes platform

Yeah its pretty boring

it's importent to stey hidhratted gud point

Is this how you justify your BRZ?

>implying

Not an argument, try again

>pointless muscle car is too pointless and muscly

FCA should demonize the viper. One last hoorah before they close shop.

The ACR is already pretty damn bonkers, where else could they go with it? I don't think adding more power would make it better, the viper has never been about straight line speed like the muscle cars

forced induction via supercharger obviously. More power always makes everything better.

>before they close shop.
no more dodge?

If they just added a semi-auto option i guarantee you it would've increased sales.

Better yet, make 100 Luxury Vipers under the Alfa brand like pic related
>basically a Viper ACR X with full leather interior and exterior makeover
Someone payed way more than the initial price of a viper just for this. i'm sure there will be others out there who'd do the same for that Italian passion. also i don't think they really even need a Super Charger. there was another car a guy was making based off the Viper platform with the same engine and it was supposed to have 700+ HP Naturally Aspirated. i also heard that while the Racing Viper GTLM cars were allowed to race with 8 liters they were limited to just 600 HP or something which is less than the production Viper...

Nope, they're just gonna split off all the cars into their own brand like they did with RAM

This is the exact same kind of thing that people would be going crazy over if it had been done in the 60's.

No, more power is always better.
All cars in racing series are nerfed. a buggatti is faster than Lemans LMP cars.

It's just a slightly more street legal Track Pack.