Indian people are dirty scum sucking degenerates

Yup.. They are the cheapest of the cheap. I run a company on Long Island and EVERYONE knows to stay the fuck away from them!!!

If you are going to do business with them... Make sure you lay out your demanda on paper clearly... And be clear from the begining that you are not going to be the cheapest service or whatever..

Or just be smart and STAY THE HELL AWAY...

Poojet hate threads belong on /g/

What happened?

lol.

They tried the old agree, then renegotiate act?

I'm a business owner and Jews and Indians both do this, about 80% of the time.

Fuck em. Don't make em a priority and if you do business with them MARK IT UP 20% to deal with their bullshit. Then when you get their shit at least you marked it up.

I feel your pain OP.

then you're rewarding their bad behavior and encouraging them to keep doing it.

wouldn't it be better to make them sign a contract and then haul their furry butts into court when they breach it?

Thanks, user. Truly great and sound advise.

It's a long story but basically the guy came at me begging to remodel his bathroom for a great price... The remodel is starting tomorrow and finishing on Wed.. He told me he would be happt at $200/sq... We were able to do it for him @ $100/sq because he didnt need a full demolition...

Anyway.. I put a crew together and set it up while all along this guy was stringing me along.. About an hour ago he messaged my crew leader and told him he went with someone else. Probably some mexicans who did it for pesos..

I sent him pic related...

The problem with court is that it is usually not worth our time.. These ppl know that... But either way - yes, you should always have a written agreement.

Well just depends what you have going on.

When times get tight you gotta work with the filth cause it's filthy customers or no customers.

But as for contracts, it would not matter. In blood whatever. If they try shit, they try shit. If it's a couple hundred you just shake your head and move on. If it's a couple thousand you either take them to small claims or lien their property.

Gotta pick your battles.

I wish there were a reverse Angies List though

> "Don't work with these people! They are lying scum"

It really is the right way.

Also the other user is right, have a detailed contract and get them to sign it up front.

Ohhhh. Just read this.

That does suck. Legally he's able to do this. But morally it's a fucked thing to do.

Should have gotten a deposit.

Anything over $2k I always get a deposit. At least 500 down. Enough to cover if they back out. Also on the contract specify the deposit is non-refundable. If they ask about it just relay the story you just posted about people backing out.

A badly spelled email will show him

There was 1 typo.. And his reply echoed the fact that i succesfully made him feel like shit... Also, he is blacklisted from now on.. Also.. It was not an email it was a messenger app.. Also - gtfo.

Again.. Great advise.. I plan on doing this in the future. I am 9 months in business and just need a little bit more of a foundation b4 i can feel comfortable doing that.

Advice***

Okay so heres an update... This guy just called my crew leader and said it fell through with the other people. But I had already set up another project to be assessed tomorrow and started in Monday. Lol.. So I got the opportunity to basically tell him that WE were no longer interested... Lmao...

In cases like this I like to bring the fire to the client, but work with em anyway.

Double the price and demand 50% upfront. Just for laughs.

If rather hire a Pajeet than a nigger.

A Pajeet is lazy and will find an easier more efficient way to do the job. Are aren't as good at it as Mexicans but they still get shit done.

A nigger is lazy and won't do the job period. They will just stand around and talk to people then leave the place a mess.

yes and as a country india is a 1 billion people junk yard. literally a hell hole on earth. do not ever travel there, save yourself

I agree but we're talking about as customers.

>And be clear from the begining that you are not going to be the cheapest service or whatever..

You'd be suprised at how well this works and how much people accept it if you tell them straight.

"We're not the cheapest, but we will always deliver on time/we are the best service" etc etc

They'll realize price isn't the only haggling point...

Mexicans do better work and are fun to drink with bro tier 10/10 would hire over anyone

A month ago Veeky Forums was explicitly anti-spic. Now we love them again? I mean we always hated niggers but didn't Trump make it clear Veeky Forums was to hate them? This place lacks conviction.

I do that and did that with this client.. I say it to all my clients.. Indians need to gtfo..

Poo in the loo

Op was rejected by a strong, dark Indian woman
thank you come again

> Veeky Forums
> Conviction

>I have learned a thong or two
>thong

Some of them are super hot.

Tell the customer they can choose two ways:

Good
Fast
Cheap