- 8 3* Fou ATK up
- 8 3* Fou HP up
- 8 Golden apple
- 80 Mana Prism
- 8 Tickets

-Half AP for QP quests
- Great Success and Super Success double rate
- QP quest now everyday
- Can access Royal Brand Mystic Code quest with Rare Prism.
- Master Mission now gives 2 Quartz Fragment each.
- Animation update for 3* Cu (FSN), 3* Medea and 3* Medusa
- Story interlude for Da Vinci

>[8 Million Download Gacha - Da Vinci]
Servants getting a rate up
- 5* Da Vinci (Limited)
- 3* Cu (FSN)
- 3* Medea
- 3* Medusa
New 3 CE, some CE moved to FP roll only.

>[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Half AP main story missions until February 8th
- Valentine's to run from 2/8 until 2/22
- Epic of the Remnants to launch on late Februray

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!VMt3DTxK!npczgQ9u2BNSGifizYKH5b3w5b74CFvhRT-ZOHOQE8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are people putting in the survey for suggestions? Hard mode: Other than the usual complaints about gacha rates and lack of content.
>Improve battery life
>Allow accounts on more than one device
>Google Goggles VR

FGO Radio Episode 5
mega.nz/#!VMt3DTxK!npczgQ9u2BNSGifizYKH5b3w5b74CFvhRT-ZOHOQE8g

First 14 minutes are a recap as usual. Skip it if you've watched the previous broadcast.

Takahashi still can't believe she managed to roll Dantes. She spent quite a while talking about it and even replayed the video they took when it happened.

Seems people liked that guess the servant game they did last time. They want them to do it again.

Jokingly they talked about the influence the radio has. "I don't have enough QP..." and then suddenly a QP event started. What a coincidence, guess that kind of thing happens. They encourage people to send them mails telling them what they wish for. Who knows, maybe radio magic will make it real.

More pharaohs when?

What's the diagnosis?

every Jannu is best Jannu

Is the simultaneous powerlevel and purityposting gonna carry into this thread too?

Is nitocris good?

Emperor Nero is for ___

Bryn moral degeneration doujins never ever!

>that many guys

faggot

>no scathach or ozy in sight
You're okay user

rate mine

>Did you actually play the promo while it was up?
No I didn't, because it was a fucking flash game. There's a plot summary on the wiki, that's enough for me.
>No, I'm saying she's lying about only wanting to fuck them.
She would not lie to you in Extella about that. It's fucking idiotic to think that Nasu would write that as a lie, especially since he went above and beyond to portray her as a pure maiden in that game.
>Sorry user but Rin/Rani fucked her before you did, she literally compliments them for their skills.
How would a girl lose her virginity with another girl? By getting fingered too hard? Again, that's just an assumption, and a rather comedic one at that.
Also, as far as I remember mana transfer through sex works because of sperm - that's the source of mana there.

Is the Sword of Mars technically older than Ea?

Are you just allergic to those two characters or something?

needs a lot of investment but she's great if they ever reuse lahmus again

I want to ask them to make another 4* event but I don't know nip

Who should be next? Khufu would be a good one.

We are getting Troia in Part 2 right?
Hector will have his time to shine right?

Tut is pretty memey.Or his dad.

Are you braindamage user?

Deli gacha WHEN

Yes

Maybe like this?

>新しい4 *イベントが欲しい
>Atarashii 4* event ga hoshii

LIZ THREAD

Well Hector here is treated better than he was in the Illiad desu. Homer really fucked him up

>tfw so unmotivated to play

>the sword of mars existed from the pillars of nature who walked the earth
>ea comes from before the earth existed to walk on

really activates the almonds

Instant death wave clearer. High chance of instant death with np and abilities.

>How would a girl lose her virginity with another girl? By getting fingered too hard? A
>virginity
>nero
>how girl lose virgin to girl

Bit too well.Fate Troy sounds unreasonably nice to everyone.

Shouldn't Achilles,Hector ,Medea, etc, get a powerbost if they're summoned in Greece? Like Sad Vlad becoming Rad Vlad because he was summoned in Romania.

Same. At least in FEH you actually think a bit in order to play rather than mindlessly attacking like in fgo

>No I didn't, because it was a fucking flash game. There's a plot summary on the wiki, that's enough for me.
Then why are you asking basic questions about its plot?
>She would not lie to you in Extella about that.
Well tough shit because she literally did and if you've played the game you should know this.
>It's fucking idiotic to think that Nasu would write that as a lie, especially since he went above and beyond to portray her as a pure maiden in that game.
She's a pure maiden in the sense her heart is pure and (you)'re her first love. That's not contradicted by her fucking other people or wanting to have a few sidechicks to share with you.
>How would a girl lose her virginity with another girl? By getting fingered too hard? Again, that's just an assumption, and a rather comedic one at that.
I'm gonna let you in on a secret: virginity is a social construct. The hymen breaks from lots of mundane shit and most girls only bleed on their first time because they're nervous and as such dry as sandpaper, leading to chaffing. There's no discernible biological shift in a chick who gets fucked for the first time unless she's knocked up.
'Virginity' is a status defined by society. If you don't think oral and possibly then getting finger railed counts as a form of sex you're in the minority and as such wrong.
>Also, as far as I remember mana transfer through sex works because of sperm - that's the source of mana there.
For sex with dudes aye it is but it works with any body fluid at all, semen is just the best for it. Given their dialogue after and the cg you can view during the scene it's pretty clear that

Mordred in a dress when?

Ea is called a divine construct and SoM is called a prototype to that classification, but then as well so who knows.

Siegfried is apparently really good at granting wishes.

The famous Thutmose or Khufu for a serious pharaoh

meme pharaoh with Akhenaten or Tut

waifu pharaoh with Neferitti or Hatshepsut

>expecting any purityfag to know fuckall about sex
Most still believe in the "sex loosens the vagina" meme

Now we move on to mental and psychological advantages - and again, it looks grim for Erza. Unlike her, Archer doesn't really play by the rules - Erza is rather straightforward in her attacks and strategies, while Archer will always play dirty if it means he can win. From using Hurnting to snipe Erza in the back with a homing missile when she thinks she's dodged it to feinting and hiding his strengths and making it seem like he has a limit to what he can do - after all, Erza may assume he's an Ex-quip mage like her and thus be in for a big shock when or if she learns what his power really is. Another thing is that Archer has far more combat experience - Erza is nineteen (or twenty as of the most recent manga issue) and has not been around for as long as Archer has. With his time in the Grail War - both as a Master and as a Servant - and the unspecified decades, if not centuries, that he's spent as a Counter-Guardian honing his skills, Archer vastly outclasses Erza when it comes to experience.Another deficiency on Erza's end - Archer is not afraid to use lethal force as the first recourse. After what she endured during her childhood on the Tower of Heaven, Erza has pretty much come to see all life as precious (though it took some time for her to see her own life as such) and thus doesn't often kill her enemies, even those people who are evil and really should die, unless she has absolutely no choice (although truth be told, I think Gray is the only one of the main cast of Fairy Tail members who's actually killed people, as seen when in the origin manga they released for him in which he killed some dark mages prior to joining Fairy Tail - plus that one guy he flash-froze during the Eizenwald arc at the very beginning of the series). And if Archer wins then, unlike most of her usual opponents, he's not going to stop and gloat or do anything to let Erza have the chance to get back up - he'll put a blade or arrow through her head and only then will he walk away

>Burn Astolfo so I can get the Mona Lisa CE
>It's not in the present box or the inventory
>Turns out it just let's get it again for 1000 prism each

Fuck this shit. I still have ptsd from all the farming I did for the BP CE.

Witch thread.

When is Regends animation updates?

I don't know how to feel about this
Is there a album with all cg's?

woah thanks user

Guy is literally a cute holy grail

Khufu would be good. Akhenaten could be fun for his heresy. I'd also be down for Hatshepsut. Or Imhotep. Menkaure would also be a good one.

W-what's going on in that image user.

Why no Queops?

You want to say 私は4 *ペニスを吸うのが大好き actually.

His message is you saying you wanna suck a 4* dick

Man, Mashu is such a cunt.

>At least in FEH you actually think a bit in order to play
>literally has an autobattle function

instant death meme can be pretty good for high HP enemies
you have to level her skills though

Queops = Cheops = Kufu

Oh thanks for the info

Valentine chocolate can't come soon enough now

Sort of, she's the best instant death memer I've found and with a heal and a guts she's pretty tanky. Took out half the assassins in Nerofest by herself in my run. Her animations are also be best out of the casters.

But at the end of the day she's a situational instant death meme and you need to choose between investing in her or someone with a more general use.

Just watched the Camelot CM again. I wish the starry sphinx had been a boss fight.

>Then why are you asking basic questions about its plot?
>Medical Play and Saber (セイバーとおいしゃさんごっこ, Seibā to Oishasangokko?) is a promotional flash game for Fate/Extra CCC. Hakuno helps Saber while she is sick, first checking that her temperature is at 39 °C. She remarks on having had no appetite, though Hakuno offers to feed her rice porridge to her joy.
>Well tough shit because she literally did and if you've played the game you should know this.
Give a proof that she did. Something besides that single harem gag where she gets all flustered in the end.
>She's a pure maiden in the sense her heart is pure and (you)'re her first love. That's not contradicted by her fucking other people or wanting to have a few sidechicks to share with you.
No, it is. Her entire life she was obsessed with marriage (she even mentions that in Septem), and you're saying that she would not try to preserve her chastity (which was very symbolic in Ancient times) for her husband. Nero Bride is literally called "The Virgin Bride" in one of her official posters.
>I'm gonna let you in on a secret: virginity is a social construct.
I know, yes. I don't really care about virginity, I care about Nero's character as a whole. If she was a whore, she would never be embarrassed like she was in that Rin scene (remember that both Tamamo and Archer weren't flustered at all). She would've never gotten dizzy every time you grab her hand, and kissing her would've not been such a big deal (again, compare that to Tamamo).
>For sex with dudes aye it is but it works with any body fluid at all
Including sweat and even spit. There's no point in scissoring each other, that would only make things more complicated than they would otherwise be.

Where the fuck is Parvati you fags.

Soon

On the /hm/

joke's on you I actually run shit through google tl

Not him but you've got the wrong promo there. He's talking about the one set in Roma with a faceless attendant spilling spaghetti while Nero tries to get him into a bath with her.

It's true.

The best!

>so small he can't loose his gf's vagina

You see those chinese characters underneath that image, user?

It's a nip meme. It reads, "and right after this, they had lots of crazy sex"

That one was set in Rome, true. However, it had one particular quote that puts everything in in place
>She asks about his particular likes, and says that, as long as he has no wicked thoughts, that she will forgive him.
Basically - it's ok to look, but don't even think about fucking the emperor. And yes, Nero is a bit of an exhibitionist, I would never argue with that.

The best dumpster for Archimedes' crusty matrices, you mean

Carmilla has a laughable powerlevel and is fundamentally incompatible with purityfagging.

You know these autistic purityfags will throw themselves to the first actual slut they see because that's how sad they are

The 20 login quartz finally came in along the 10 free ones. One final chance, let's do this.

What makes Siegfried so moe?

If they're trying to lure in the husbando crowd, why do only female Servants have homoerotic lines with each other?

>fgog adamantly defended brossan from the 6.0 rating
>nobody puts ever him on their support list
>even whe he's the best assassin

it can be true guys he can't be shit

I have a waver myself, just wondering if waver could work well with nitocris

And the same applies to Boudica.

It's just one retarded nerofag right now.

Best CE Soon

Which Servant is best for carrying around extra ketchup packets in their boobs?

Cu has a great big butt for a great big slut!!

I keep mine up.

He is really good if you have Waver/Merlin and Anniversary Blonde Mystic Code.

Wew.

Why is everyone losing their shit with FE:Heroes making 2.9M, when DW made 2.5M without even triying with Dantes rerun?

Because shitposting.

This is nothing new from any other mobage shitposting
Just ignore it

The thought of them having arms is somehow terrifying.

Waver works well with Nito, my 3 turn clear for farming hands/doors is Nito with INM, Waver, and Mordred with Kaleidoscope. Nito clears wave 1 from waver buffs, uses skill 2 to wipe wave 2, and then Mordred wipes wave 3. That's the real strength of Nito with Waver, she can just use INM and still wipe two waves, even some of the harder enemies from Babylon or Camelot with RNG on your side, and you can save you Kaleidoscope for a finisher

He has weird nuts.

> DW made 2.5M without even triying with Dantes rerun
And it's because shit like that we're going to have more months like November and January

Piggy did nothing wrong.

Nobu a CUTE.

You wanna argue about Nero's virginity some more - I have at least 3 more hours of free time.

Why are all the pharaohs so silly and stupid?

Big Dark Souls guy when?

>implying
>not mayonegg

Nasu has no respect for the black man or his struggles.

5* Rider Piggy Katsudon fucking when.