>speed up and get behind him with my high beams
>ride his tail until he pulls over

>Leave summer tires on FR shitbox Crown Vic
>floor that shit everywhere I go
>Go spinning out at every intersection, Mom-cars have to swerve around me
>Driving sideways down mainstreet
>Don't even care when I smash into a parking metre and wreck a door
>cops pull me over
>More like I skid into a crowded sidewalk, and my car pirhouettes elegantly while all the little fucking pedestrian shits run and scream
>Cops deputize me for being a crazy motherfucker
>Here's your complimentary gun and badge, faggot!
>Skid sideways down dark alleys at night, gunning down and running over all the obvious degenerates out walking after dark
>Start a one-man gang-war with Russian ballerina cartel
>my shitty land-barge and their souped up Yugos go head-to-head in drag fights that quickly devolve into automotive break-dancing
>My car is ripped apart, bits of shrapnel flying out and eviscerating the mustacheo'd Soviet bulldykes
>Flywheel flies through dash and cleanly decapitates me
>Ascend to Valhalla
>Me and Odin go ripping mad skids and donuts and shit in Asgard
>Hot, big-titty valkyries all trying to hop on my cock and collect my superior seed
>Odin thinks it'd be the fucking funniest shit if he sent my headless shade back to Earth to continue fucking up the roads for all the little fucking Midgard shits
>I now roam the roads and freeways on icy winter nights, my bald tires screaming like banshees, the remaining three-fifths of an engine held together with witchcraft and friction tape
>Garbled obscenities spouting from my bloody neckstump as I commit wanton acts of vehicular homicide.
>Local decadent hybrid degenerates have a cult in my worship and frequently torch their shitty ricer cars in my honour
>run for city council

I haven't cringed this hard in a while

>be me
>have friend who leased a Fiat 500 Abarth
>go carpool with her
>we're stuck in a traffic jam and suddenly my stomach hurts
>had to fart, tried to hold it in, but i couldn't anymore. i had to let go
>so i ripped a big ol' stinky fart in her new car
>"BRRRRAAAAAPPPPP"
>but uh oh, ass feels wet
>turns out i actually sharted
>i shart in her abarth
>my friend looks at me with bewilderment and disgust
>the smell was unbearable that she started calling me a disgusting fat fuck as i kept laughing my ass off, so pissed that shes hitting me in the chest
>she managed to get off the highway by riding on the sidestrip and abandoned me at a grocery store parking lot

NO REGRETS

She sounds like a terrible friend. Real friends don't leave friends with poopy pants behind in a fucking parking lot. Car upholstery can be replaced, a true friend cannot.

THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN A PERSON WHO ISNT FUNNY BUT THINKS THEY ARE FUNNY

IS ALLOWED TO JUST FUCKING TALK AND TALK AND TALK AND TALK

I like to put my turn signals near crowded intersections, preferably with few cars and at turning lanes, and observe the faces of disillusioned and angry people after they can't cross the intersection at the fastest they can run, and retaliate with a visible grin or a laughter

I know right. So fucking annoying

More like Fiat 500 Ashart

jesus..

I spend all of my nightime freeway driving in the left lane with my high beams on, and tailgating anyone and everyone who won't get the fuck out of my goddamn way

Yeah Veeky Forums isnt that bad

SHARTBARTH

this, if you're going slow in the fast lane, move the fuck outta the way.

t. leased automatic FR-S

I actually did lease a manual BRZ, Ask me anything

Define slow

i never fucking agreed with you but i do now, just this once

youre still a worthless bottom

>going 75 in a 60 in the left lane
>some fucking overachiever is coming up fast and starts tailgating
>moves to the right to undertake you
>speed up a little to get next to the person in front of the tailgater so he cant cut you off

NEVER gets old

please, not my sides

under 70 mph

Man, you guys need to get laid.

i do this so fucking much lmao

this

Why lease? The modern equivalent to the S-chassis (with its bottomless aftermarket) seems like the last thing you'd want to leave stock.

:(

t. Poorfag
Getting something I can afford to mod out when my lease is up in August

Stale pasta my man.

you are doing gods work user

I thought it was funny,

Cause yourself to become dead

Anything slower than the car behind.
>Im doin the speed limit I dont gotta move for nobody

End your life

>left lane
>already going 78+mph trying to pass someone
>ricer faggot civic does this
>wait until I'm just barely past the car so he can't pass
>wait
>wait
>force civic to brake and jersey shuffle past this guy
>immediately jam into 3rd gear
>zoom up to the next car while the civic weaves in and out of traffic just to get back in the left lane behind me
>wait

every time

I use a hand mounted switch to toggle my reversing light when a cuck in a modified car is riding my ass.

The looks in their eyes never cease to amuse me.

Kek, howd you set that up?
I want this for my car

I have a similar setup instead its with LED pods for night recoveries, switch to turn it on and off and a switch to enable it to turn on when I put it in reverse. Oh boy oh boy do I love showing those pricks that ride your ass with the highbeams on at night a nice fuck you.
Pretty simple to tap into the circuit with a relay and add your own hot line to turn on the lights

I do that with mazdas lol

How is this any better than what they're doing?