Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7MA25sZJbQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2984
reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5s2dsm/getting_consecutive_lowprio_without_being_toxic/
youtube.com/watch?v=XZGYYDvZnpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>secret

First for Blink on PA

>crushing T1 teams in his spare time

how's he do it bros

When are they gonna end this shitshow and put on PPD shitstomp swindlezz?

blink pa lol

when do we get the best caster back

>When are they gonna end this shitshow and put on PPD shitstomp swindlezz?
Wait, Wanted and Col are playing otnight?

>appologize
>appo
>pp

>blink pa
>navi forgetting cheese
>silencer pos 1

I am now almost certain that pajkatt is at least ok at dota 2

UUUUUGHHHH
THHHIICCKKER

JUST

And JUST when you thought NaVi was doing good they instantly manage to throw.

>blademail reflects damage depending on its source
>berserker's call forces you to attack the caster
>ghost scepter/etherial blade stops you from attacking

why is no one doing this? would you rather tank and get killed by your own damage + spin than tanking possible mass nukes (implying axe didn't caught you alone) ?

FeelsGoodMan BEST MEMES FeelsGoodMan ALWAYS ACTIVE FeelsGoodMan INTELLIGENT AND AWESOME FeelsGoodMan KEEPS YOU COMING BACK FOR MORE FeelsGoodMan MUST BE TWITCH CHAT FeelsGoodMan

Isn't she dating Zyori or Grant or someshit?

People already use ethereal blade against axe.

Barely a throw from them. They still aren't in danger of losing and took more kills and buybacks from Secret than they gave. They need to throw really hard to lose.

Some real deja vu from game 1 lads, wew.

>30k networth advantage
>Having two lanes of rax down, plus one lane without ranged rax, still doesn't matter for shit and you need megas to be in a noticeable advantage
Icefraud really fucked with this game

Losing to Natus Vincere

in 2017

haha

>LOSING TO SHIT'VI

ti4 murdered this game
someone at valve threw a fucking spergfit over the short games

hell i wouldn't be surprised 7.00 was so game changing because ~20 minute gg's were becoming normal in 6.88

youtube.com/watch?v=p7MA25sZJbQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2984

Euls is better honestly.

or buy your own blademail

>zai streamed the game
>you didn't tell me
really

Ready to watch Hues rape EE?

Remember when Dota was about taking objectives and farming instead of picking the best team to 5 man all game with after laning?

>Reminder Anime has no characters, but rather archetypes
>Reminder Anime's animation is cheaply made, so it can be mass produced
>Reminder Anime panders to Pedophiles-in-the-making
>Reminder Anime """"""""""""plots"""""""""""" have the subtlety of being punched in the face
>Reminder Anime will never produce an original work of Art
>Reminder Anime can't stand up to Western, or Eastern even, real art forms

some pubbers are still doing the same.
peeps really don't want to adapt.

Tomorrow

Say

My

Name

adelaide

so the one on the left is just welcome to the NHK?

shoop pieliedie in the kid's face maybe, and an angry EE face in the crowd, would look more fun

even fear is playing the nigger big dick game, wtf

>Someone refers to game as "nigger bick dig game"

Something went wrong with your life

>team Onyx

theres literally no point in this team

there are no more NA qualifiers spots left now that PPD is back in business

also fucking BULBA lmfao

dubu cucked himself good, QO and Forev and on to promising squads whiles hes playing with B U L B A

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5s2dsm/getting_consecutive_lowprio_without_being_toxic/

hey guys check this out. i think most of us here can relate

sorry for reddit post
i really think adapting to that shithole is really bad especially for high mmr.
it really changes your gameplay dramatically.

the only people who benefit from low prio is low mmr people who is forced to be against high mmr and subtly adapting to their gameplay making them somewhat improve.

but hey, most of low mmr peeps are just casuals.
do you want esports be as dry as this one and are you satisfied from seeing same faces every single game to the point that people are losing motivation because of this ridiculous low prio system?

go watch the game retard you'll know what im talking about mongoloid

fite me

>QO gets to work with PPD
>forev gets to work with fata
>dubu gets jimmy and bulba

POTTERY

>the only people who benefit from low prio
the "only" people who benefit are the people who don't have to play with the people in low prio. that is what is intended

>Me and my bro on the mic
Lacoste is growing on me desu

i could rape you quite easily, nice boy.

what did he mean by this

from a meme image to casting with dakota kotlguy cox what is life actually

why would we watch zai when our guy sing is strim

yeah maybe valve should assign every low prio player a personal counselor to sort out all their issues and help improve the dota community
OR
just keep them away from normal players

Do you ask for comends at the end of every game?

I used to do that like 2 years ago but stopped doing it because there was no point to it, now im considering doing it again to get away from peruvians in US east.

no I just play mid or safelane exclusively and people tend to commend carries these days since you commend after the game

>naga
welcome to the rice fields mother fucker

the solution is to give a lasting penalty to people when they return to normal pri
restrict item drops, or mute their chat for 3 games
but of course they wouldn't do anything that would reduce the playerbase further

1 min 20 seconds to the game

Envy is farming jungle instead of being mid.

lol
lol

WHERE IS HE

yeah afking mid getting minimal xp and no gold is better than getting xp and gold

envy fEEds even against perus

that is not a solution
that doesnt help anyone

i'm high right now and lacostes accent is hilarious

what's your suggestion then?

sauce?

sup dough tards, LoL baby here just dropping by to say I hardly even play your shitty game and people are commending me up the ass. Diamond matchmaking is way more fun.

revert it back to 1 game instead of 1 win so people will just base race the anxiety out.

Dotards! Post good uplifting music to listen to while playing dota!

youtube.com/watch?v=XZGYYDvZnpg

What makes Killing courer "Classic envy play ?"

Can these two fuckers fuck off ?

my solution would be to ban all valve employees from browsing reddit and making it publicly known, so a multibillion dollar company doesnt have to feel a need to cater to the retarded shitposts of a bunch of spoiled 2k pseudo-intellectuals

fuck off you're not mid faggot
no i hardly talk at all

What if the report system took into consideration your behaviour score to evaluate how much your reports are worth?

>raging cunt that talks shit all game
>spams gg and "end" like the average NA tard trying to copy rtz
>his reports are somehow as valid as the reports of someone who is well mannered and tries his hardest to win wihtout being an asshole about it

Its a really simple fix, if your behaviour score is below 6k your reports should be 1/3 of a normal report, while peoeple above 7.5k should be worth a normal report.

It's really triggering that you can get reported by someone calling everyone a stupid nigger non stop for 25mins (both teammates and enemies) and the system is gonna assume that you're as bad as him.

Envy chicken sniped?
HAH classic

I am severely disappointed in myself for even entertaining the idea that you would offer up a proper suggestion instead of firing your autism cylinders to full and being a retarded contrarian edgelord

Is there an instructional video or guide of the techies thing for event? if I google all I get is like 30 minute videos or 10 second clips of the kill

hope your account gets unbanned soon

>2k pseudo
go check it out. there's a lot of high mmr complaining.
i also felt the same.

All you have to do is get aether lens, the 200 range talent, vyse (mana regen) ethereal (cast on invoker) bloodthorn (mana regen and cast on invoker) and just start spamming the Q mines at the very top far left. You have to cast themines outside the map, out of bounds, so they instantly clip back into the map and stack in 1 spot. Around 130 mines deal 100k dmg assuming the target has 0 magic ress.

>NP losing to bunch of Brazilians
?

>game is extremely shit in that way that is all too familiar but still impossible to put your finger on
>it's a 4stack+you

Every time. And no I can't play ranked when I'm drinking.

Were shrines a good addition?

Brazilians are white

yes

why is there no vampire hero based around sucking blood?

>You're part of the problem... Losing mmr is the punishment for poor play, NOT low priority or mutes

What I don't like about shrines is the teamfight advantage they give. Other than that I like the added tempo. I think the fight on shrine should be nerfed even if I don't know exactly why. For example any enemy damage cancels wouldn't be fair since it would be a huge buff to invis supports.

Can someone explain Gosugamers team ranking maths to me?
For example Secret JUST lost to Na'vi but their 'current rating' is higher than the rating losing to navi gave them

What the fuck am I looking at?

No, terrible

nice lies shit taste nigger

yes.
patch is great when you're 5 stack.

solo queue on the other hand...

Shrines completely killed off split-pushing and high-risk/high-reward dive plays or safe deep warding and allows people to make mistakes by giving them a free fountain.

I hope they change the automated report system for the better by REMOVING IT COMPLETELY.

The community has not gotten better since the auto report system has been implemented. It is a shitty thing in general.

Before low prio wasn't a problem, now when you play low prio you run into people who are stacking with 7k mmr helping a friend get out of the game every game.

It's ridiculous. Most people in low prio haven't fed or flamed. They were just blamed for losing.

Reminder that valve and icefrog were trolled into causing low prio to be very painful to get out of thus punishing further people who don't belong there.

>I hope they change the automated report system for the better by REMOVING IT COMPLETELY.
Good game dev. would do this.

but Valve are running a social engineering program, so they wont.

t. 4k who never gets commended

its alright guy, no need to call me a nigger. I am actually taken back you would call me the lowest form of life on this planet I mean for fucks sake dotards.

kek sorry no you are wrong :^)

>You have to cast themines outside the map, out of bounds, so they instantly clip back into the map and stack in 1 spot
ahhh okay, this is what I didn't understand
I'm guessing you use force staff to get him to the mined spot?

You only need the damage amp items if you're going for a low time run.

>I'm guessing you use force staff to get him to the mined spot?
yes
it's not always necessary, but better be ready in case

So you just call every user post a lie? You must have a hard time being surrounded by user opinions.

The world isnt out to get you
GenericSmileyEmoticon.jpg

id take base race any day.

You believe that you are in control, that your will is your own...
Yet you do as He commands.
You exist by His whim alone.
You imagine yourself to be free, but you will always be His instrument...