discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 17
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=895333

>Digimon World Next Order English Trailer
youtu.be/kfIMnZ77niQ

>Digimon World Next Order Pre-Order Bonuses and Release Date
gematsu.com/2016/11/digimon-world-next-order-launches-january-31-north-america

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>HQ version of the new Appmon ED
youtube.com/watch?v=kjpG28Lm3Xk

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny NO Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tamae.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/animovie/1471579604
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reposting

>When you have a fresh Digimon train it in HP/Sta a couple times (growth spurt should make both go to 6000/600 pretty quick) so it can survive a fight and then go around wasting the PicoDevimon and BlackGabumon at the Cave Entrance. Your rookie should get to around 600 in every stat with barely any in-game time passing and then you can finish the rest with abusing Growth Spurt in gym training.

My babies always evolve after one hour of training, which sucks. The first gen ones evolved after four hours.

My training hall isn't upgraded yet, the stamina training thing is upgraded to level two (others are all one). Even with the growth spurt bonus, my babies/in training/rookies don't get nearly enough to reach 6000/600 before the other one dies and has to start over as well. I don't know if I'm playing this game way wrong or what.

I just got Grapleomon to the city but he just show evolution requirements, who else do I need to recruit to block evolution paths?

Hmm.

Digimon lifespans aren't set in stone so I suppose the disparity between the two Digimon isn't always going to be enough to let you take advantage of the growth spurt. I don't know what else to say besides tough it out, Digimon do get incrementally stronger as the generations progress as long as you keep their stats up.

I think my babbies currently hatch with around 500 across the board.

Upgrade the Dojo to grade 2.

So, Yggdrasil and the Royal Knights are the villains again in Tri.
What a way to kill the hype.

Source?

From what I´ve heard Knights might not be there as an order its mostly Yggi and Alpha, although thats still hardly a good sign

Apparently some people already have seen the Loss movie. I don't have the source at hand, tho.

Proof?

>Implying it isn't Vamdemon again
>Implying when they kill the last of the Dark Masters for a second time Vamdemon doesn't pop out from behind a bush to absorb Piedmon's data

why can't they just be the good guys for once, goddamnit

Better than vandemon.

Olympusfags on suicide watch.

Good. Venusmon needs to stay buried forever.

The only way they're gonna be the good guys is if someone like Zeed Millenniumon is the villain.

I thought they have already killed themselves years ago.

>behind a bush to absorb Piedmon's data
Wasn't the other way around?

>Divine Feet
What did they mean by this?

jesus christ that face

Please don't post ugly pictures of my Digimon partner.

ayyyyy that face

There was an early screening of loss in Japan.

Holy shit, CGI was a mistake.

So Kyokomon has gone full bitch and it rests on Jeschristmon to tame her?

No spoilers on how the Sora situation is resolved or on who defeats mugendramon?

Where's a good place to trainn HP in ch 1?

Lucemon, what did they do to you?

Lucemon was my favorite Digimon when I was a kid (like 12) and I used to daydream about going to the digital world and having him as my digimon/boyfriend who I fed and took baths with. I was a little weird.

I hate his evolutions.

Tai and Matt have an underwater sex scene and forget about Sora

Ok, ok, after doing some searching in the withthewill forums, apparently one user knew about the Loss plot thanks to some 2ch thread. Supposedly here: tamae.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/animovie/1471579604 but I can't read moon for shit, so I can't confirm the veracity.

Anyway, the supposed (copy-pasted) spoilers are these:

1. Before the first 5 min preview that was shown in tokuban, there's a flashback about the original digidestined as G-Santos mentioned.Maki and Daigo are one of the 5 original digidestined, they were fighting the dark masters. As they were fighting the dark masters, 4 of their digimon partners have evolved into 4 holy beasts, leaving only Megadramon left, Megadramon is Maki's partner, evolved from Bakumon. The 4 holy beasts lend their power to Megadramon then lend a hit on the dark masters, but dies in the process. (for more info about the original digidestined, just see G-Santos' post)

2. Then you have the first 5 min preview shown on Tokuban Adventure. Everyone gets well with their partner except Sora, she accidentally steps on Yokomon's flower, causing her to distrust Sora. Sora talks about their past but she won't listen.

3. They found Meicoomon, she runs away, everyone tries to catch her but she jumps into another space/distortion.

4. Sora made some food and brings them to the digital world, everyone is enjoying her food. There's some KoushiroxOolong tea and KoushiroXMimi moments. After all their digimon partner eats andsleeps, they evolved into Rookie level.

5. At night, Sora wonders alone near the river, Taichi and Yamato follow her. The author says there's soe awkward moments between them, Taichi and Yamato couldn't find words to comfort her. Later as they head back, Yamato said to Taichi that they should ask Takeru (about Sora's fellings maybe?). Sora says "I heard that"

The best spoiler so far is Bakumon being Maki's partner and Mugendramon.

Taichi confesses, then they get married and adopt Biyomom.

delete this right now or I'll start posting Nippleknifemon

6. Then the evolved Meicoomon (Meicrackmon I assume) appears, Mugendramon also came out from the ground, he uses his tail to wipe towards the trio, but they manage to dodge it. Meicrackmon returns back to Meicoomon then heads towards the children, the trio also meet up with the rest of the children. Taichi, Yamato and Koushiro tries to make their partner digimon evolve, but were unable to do so. Mugen Canon hits the children and they all split up.

7.After they split, the author only remembers Taichi, Gabumon and Hikari together, Joe with Palmon and Patamon, Yamato and Koushiro with Agumon and Gomamon, Sora with Biyomon and Takeru alone. The rest not sure.

8. Takeru hurts his leg, Elecmon helps him and bandage his injured leg. According to 2ch, Elecmon's seiyuu is the same seiyuu from DA1's Elecmon.

9. While searching for Yamato, Gabumon yells "Yamato~~kun", Taichi complains why he didn't address him (by adding -kun) like he did to Yamato.

10. Daigo knows Maki has disappeared, he went to Maki's office, hacked her computer and discover some information.

11. Hackmon apears, he told Daigo that Maki and that tree (don't remember his name) worked together to create the reboot. Maki and Daigo are once a couple, Maki's partner digimon is Bakumon.

12. Meiko shows up in the digital world in an unconscious state, Sora and Biyomon found her.

13. Sora and Meiko sits near the fire place, Biyomon is at the top of the tree. They both didn't go well. Meiko tries to talk through Biyomon and ask her to come down. Biyomon finally comes down, but she still didn't want to sit next to Sora, instead, she sits next to Meiko.

14. Meicoomon shows up and attacks Sora and Meiko without saying a single word, Meicoomon then turns back to normal again. Kaiser lookalike then shows up with Mugendramon, in a state of mess, he grabs Meicoomon and uses her to push Sora away. Sora shouts "Ichijouji kun!", Kaiser lookalike says what they're seeing is only an illusion, then he turns into Gennai.

15. Evil Gennai licks Sora's face (?, not sure if the author really mean that but WTF?) , then tries to snatch Sora's digivice away, but Gabumon turns up and manage to avoid it. Then everyone shows up from the space. Everyone was forced to dead end, then Salamon barks (I think she uses puppy howling) to paralyze the opponent, allowing the children and their digimon to escape.

16. They head towards a ship, but the ship is not working. So they split into small groups and work together. Taichi and Yamato work together to fend off the enemy, others will use Koushiro's idea to fight Mugendramon. Metalseadramon shows up near Taichi's whereabout, both Taichi and Yamato fell into the sea then swim up , Agumon and Gabumon says they want to get stronger, then warp digivolved into wargreymon and metalgarurumon. In the end, MetalSeadramon dies from the same attack that killed him in DA1.

17. On the other hand, Maki went to the digital world and found Bakumon, she told Bakumon that she can finally meets him/her, but Bakumon doesn't know what she's talking about, Maki's eye then turns dark.

18. Biyomon was touched by Sora's countless effort to save her, she began to befriend with Sora. Evil Gennai says Meicoomon is the key to destroy the world. Mugendramon caught Biyomon, Sora rushes to help, they fight for a while, then Biyomon evolves into Hououmon (not Warp), then they began to fight.

19. Patamon sees it, he told Takeru that he wants to fight, then evolved into Seraphimon. Tentomon sees it, he told Koushiro that he wants to fight too, then evolved into HerakleKabuterimon. In the end Mugendramon dies from the 3 mega digimon's attack.

20. Everyone gathers, except Meiko. The author says not long after Hououmon fights Mugendramon, she throws (?) Sora and Joe catches her, Mimi helps Takeru to give green light for Patamon to fight (? not sure about this).

21. In the end, Evil Gennai runs to the ship then hits Meiko (?), he grab her by her neck, Meiko seems dead, head down, her glasses falls and breaks. Meicoomon turns evil again to Meicrackmon. Evil Gennai laughs. The end.

Sounds like nothing important happened.

Some extras:
- After giving out spoilers, the Author asked if there's any questions that his followers would like to know, but since most of them are Takeru and Hikari fans, they asked about Takari, for instance, how's Seraphimon's performance, what did Gennai told Takeru (in the pv1), any Takari moments, did Salamon evolved to Holydramon. But he only mentioned that Salamon evolved to Tailmon to save Hikari, Seraphimon kicks mugendramon and uses Seven Heaven attack, he can't remember what did Gennai told Takeru.
- The author stated that the audience cannot stop laughing when Taichi and Yamato were swimming around.
- He also mentions there are quite alot of interactions between the children and their digimon.
- Pinnochimon and Piedmon only appears in flashback.
- Both Mugendramon and Metalseadramon didn't speak. Bakumon has a cute voice.
- The author thinks this chapter has a better pace than the previous 3 chapters.

And for the moment, that's all.

what
>9. While searching for Yamato, Gabumon yells "Yamato~~kun", Taichi complains why he didn't address him (by adding -kun) like he did to Yamato.
Best partner. Are the other digimon even trying?

>Taichi, Gabumon and Hikari together
Of fucking course
Cant stop the incest train choochoo

>what
I mean, sure, we learned that bit about the original digidestined. Did anything important actually happen, otherwise?

Wait, you mean this guy? He gets to be plot relevant instead of some newly made-up Digimon? Nice

This sounds really great

No info on the preview?
Also so happy takarifags arent getting anything

So this is movie 4 out of how many? Six?

I sure hope those missing 02 kids can wait a bit longer in story purgatory.

Meiko dies. That is probably the best thing to happen so far.

Yeah, six movies in total. Should be done after Appmon.

Ye.

>Implying you can kill a human

let's hope bandai doesn't pull off a unicorn and decide to make a 7th.

>Implying Meiko is human

I hope they do, I know most people hate tri but Im really enjoying it.

same

I want a 7th movie, but only because I know they can't wrap up all the shit in just two movies. We will get a clusterfuck worse than 02, if that happens.

No preview spoilers for movie 5 or a pic of the poster?

Be honest, how many of you designed your own Digimon when you were a kid?

They got 2 more silent Dark Masters to effortlessly kill, if they appear at all, and an evil tree. Two more movies is plenty to do all that and save those missing non-entity characters.

Bakumon is Mugendramon?

No, misread the spoiler. Bakumon is Megadramon.

What a twist that would've been.

Those come when the movie actually opens, this was an early screening

Worst girl died.

>Only as a kid
>Not making stupid bullshit even now

Wow new lewd of Kyoko.

@yall who got the new exclusive to ps4 digimon, can you post a pic of their tech list?

Do the digimon recover they memory when they digivolve or will they just stay this way? Also glad Tentomon goesmega again, I was thinking we would't see the other megas ultill the final battle

I still do. I used to do drawfag requests of questionable quality in past Digimon generals.

Here's a "Tittymon that evolves from Scumon" somebody requested like a year ago. Sorry, not sorry.[/sorry]

Supposedly they didn't recover their memories, yet.

Following up on this, I've been running around everywhere, the only decent place I've found for training right now is in StepStep - the Blackgarurumon give good stat boosts across the board but I end up wasting too many healing items. Still not a decent HP training area though. Been looking for one everywhere, can't seem to find one.

>newly made up
???

What is this supposed to be, Tumblrmon?

Needs blue hair to be Tumblrmon.

A smelly shit posing as a humanoid.

>hudreds of digimon to chose
>I want muh oc
Not me

>Loss spoilers all over the place
Ah shit.

Looks like I'm going to have to avoid /digi/ for the next three weeks.

Dont worry we are done.

What kind of stats do you need for end game in Next Order? I'm struggling to get my digimon over 4k stats because of diminishing returns in the gym and most digimon in the wild just give me 1 stat point for beating them.

Oh good.

I was going to say you'd see significantly less Mimiposting but whatever.

So I just beat that giant Numemon. Can't get him to respawn, does he only appear once or once a day or what?

random

Is there a single character in any Digimon media more annoying and dumb-looking than Miyako?

>more annoying
Rina.
>dumb-looking
No, that 1890s football helmet pretty much secures that.

BINGO

I always thought Takeru's weird crystal turban was stupider. What's going on here? Can someone please tell me what the designers were thinking?

Just got my first Adults in N0: Sorcerymon and IceDevimon. Can Kabuterimon be defeated w/ first gen.

You see, Takeru always needs a stupid hat. He didnt have a hat in Confession, and we saw how that ended.

I always thought it was a baseball cap with dog ears. He's wearing it backwards cause the brim is in the back.

So is Luche's partner Numemon or is that thing just a doll?

I think so. I expected him to be super strong so I trained the shit out of my guys and then killed him in about 2 seconds.

Oh, cool.

We don't know, but I doubt she was a weak digimon like Numemon.

You've been sucked into the digital world! Your Digimon partner has been waiting for you so long that they evolved without you.

What type of Digimon are they?

Numemon roll

Rollin

Alright, gimme a digi-buddy

Rollin! I hope for a waifumon.

WHo I got

oh shit!

Dang, punished for getting dubs? Should be the Knights or something for dubs.

Rollin for something I guess

Welp, time to go Vegan

>Dang, punished for getting dubs?
You can't get those numbers on /v/ any more.