Hentai Games General /hgg/

H-Games General #908

helping hand edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of 2D/3D H-Games/ Eroge/ Nukige/ Hentai RPG/ Hentai Action Games. Some popular games like Corruption of Champions (CoC), Rance/Alicesoft, Monster Girl Quest, and the Klub17 (search on /t/), have their own generals already, so please post about them there instead!

Due to the demise of /vhg/, Violated Heroine is welcome to be discussed here.

INSTALL ALL RPG MAKER RUN TIME PACKAGES (RTP) IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES, AND STOP COMING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE INSTALLED.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Please pay your respects to our matron saint, Julie d'Aubigny.

>If you have to ask, it's not translated.

>Please REPORT and IGNORE blatant shitposting

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE (READ BEFORE POSTING):
pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225
lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096
ninetail.
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=917386
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2200369
digination-dmm.com/azurite/shinso/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=916833
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2201261
illusion.jp/preview/honeyex/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932124
illusioncards.booru.org/
pastebin.com/wNfFC17w
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2200471
lilith-soft.com/black/product71/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=936856
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2201081
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932123
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2231428
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940410
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
azarashi-soft.nexton-net.jp/aikagi/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=934241
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2231138
vanadis-soft.com/lampy/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=929138
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2233009
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29418
bugmenot.com/view/ulmf.org
vndb.org/v19982
vndb.org/v4439
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Games pending release:

>[Digital Cute] タンテイセブン - 2017/02/24
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225

>[ルネ] ようこそ! スケベエルフの森へ - 2017/03/31
lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097

>[エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター - 2017/05/26
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096

Games recently released:

>[dualtail] Venus Blood -RAGNAROK - 2016/12/22
ninetail. tk/td13/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=917386
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2200369

>[Azurite](Liar-soft×シルキーズプラス) シンソウノイズ~受信探偵の事件簿~ - 2016/12/22
digination-dmm.com/azurite/shinso/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=916833
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2201261

>[ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト 性格追加パック -活発- - 2016/12/22
illusion.jp/preview/honeyex/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932124
Booru: illusioncards.booru.org/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/wNfFC17w
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2200471

>[Black Lilith] 僕のエルフお姉さん - 2016/12/23
lilith-soft.com/black/product71/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=936856
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2201081

>[ALICESOFT] は~とふるママン - 2017/01/27
www.alicesoft.com/heartfulmaman
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932123
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2231428

>[KISS] カスタムメイド3D2+ ACT.3 - 2017/01/27
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940410
Pastebin: pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX

>[あざらしそふと] アイカギ - 2017/01/27
azarashi-soft.nexton-net.jp/aikagi/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=934241
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2231138

>[Vanadis] 魔物娘の育て方 ~ラミア&ハーピー~ - 2017/01/27
vanadis-soft.com/lampy/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=929138
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2233009

Anal a best

lolis

I wanna grab a MILF's ass

That isn't loli-related

Because the Yukikaze games have this weird ass structure where you play through them and watch Yukikaze/Rinkou get fucked sideways and then at the end there's the "canon" route that basically means everything you spent the last 5 - 8 hours fapping to never happened. In the first game Tatsuro saves them after they get the slave prostitute treatment but before any of the sex happens, and in the second game instead of having one or the other infiltrate the school, which normally determines which NTR route you're going to see, they suddenly remember that oh wait, both Rinkou and Yukikaze are hilariously overpowered demonslayers, lets bin this infiltration business and just have them burn the school to the ground in 3 minutes instead.

People are upset because as far as Lilith's "canon" goes, Yukikaze is as pure as fresh snow and Rinkou is still a loving Onee-chan with a little brother complex.

Is RPGtrans the recommended way to go for machine translations? The guide in the OP seems kind of outdated

friends stealing mom/sisters are best!

>Months since their last release

>People are upset because as far as Lilith's "canon" goes, Yukikaze is as pure as fresh snow and Rinkou is still a loving Onee-chan with a little brother complex.
As it should be.

>stealing someones mom or sister
>a friend

This is a good post, saved.

a shit

>You hypnotise your mom to do all sorts of lewd things
>Friend hijacks your hypnosis
>Uses it to rape your mom and make you watch
>Final scene is your mom screaming at you to help her whilst she's in labor with your friend's child

Based Lilith

Go on.

What's great about Hana hook is the mother are pretty ugly.
But when they get fucked and dominated like slave bitches, they are suddenly very sexually attractive whores.

I guess NTR is magic.

Yeah the moms are a bit more realistic looking in Hana Hook works, but personally that's what I like about them.

Probably because Hana Hook can use her own middle-aged female body as a reference.

>no new Hana Hook

What is this reaction supposed to mean?

Xration is better anyway.

The thing is they advertise the games as NTR right? Then they cuck the userbase at the end of each one with their "LOL PSYCE" nonsense. It's basically false advertising.

>Then they cuck the userbase
The NTR cucks don't mind being cucked if you haven't noticed.

Serves them right for being disgusting cucks. Based Lilith.

>Rinkou is still a loving Onee-chan with a little brother complex.
Now I suddenly respect Lilith-soft.

They know what's precious.

Nice boy

>check waifu's tag on pixiv, as I do every day
>see a 3D model artwork
>it's a screenshot portrait done in Honey Select and there's a link in the description to a character card for her

Fuck, I guess I gotta get Honey Select now. Here's hoping it doesn't require mods, didn't say anything indicating that anyway... otherwise I'm gonna need to experiment. Now maybe I don't have to commission so much lewd art of her anymore.

Good stuff, hope they keep doing this.

I-is the guy who posted the mega to the Atlas thing still here? I'm following the instructions in the imgur thing but I'm still having problems installing. The trial says it expired in March 31 2009 and won't install, and the updater in the folder you mention says the target product was not found.

miconisomi working on a new title

Boob Window Sweater >>> Meme Sweater

a best

>Then they cuck the userbase at the end
Isn't that the purpose of NTR?

Change your system's date while installing it.

Aww shit. Alright thanks user, I'll give it a try. Need to remember to write all this down and save it so I can do it on my real machine when I rebuild my rig. Does anyone know how to save a imgur page as an image/

what gayman?

Paizuri?

Game?

>gay man

How long do you usually have to wait before getting a confirmation email from the ULMF forums?

brown windsor

personally, it took a week for the dude to check my PMs

You know there's a working bugmenot account right?

Jesus Christ. He checks each one by hand? Do you have to PM him? I just registered because I wanted to download a save for Alone Amongst Demons. It said I'd get an activation email soon but twenty minutes later, nothing.
I-I don't even know what that is.

Yeah he checks manually, I got mine pretty quickly though.

Sekai Project disapprove of this image

Son of a bitch. Well what's this about a bugmenot account? I really just need the 15kb file here, man.
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29418

bugmenot.com/view/ulmf.org

I guess the user meant the account at the top?

Don't lewd Maitetsu!
Its a family friendly game!

I'm sure they do.

It worked! Bless you lads.

Can't wait for the Steam release.

never seen that before.

Why not at least leave the source in the OP/filename if you're gonna post a picture like that?

Thanks for reminding me that there are new ones.

Any reason why VNR won't translate some games but will for others? The game is in sync with VNR but will not translate. Am I missing something here?

Naisho no Naisho takes me several attempts until it works. Maybe it's one of those titles.

It's on the bottom left of the image but here
vndb.org/v19982

/hgg/ OP is almost always from the previous thread, this isn't rocket science

I check for and download new titles every day but barely play any of them. wat do?

Despair.

do you sort them? you need to sort them

What should I fap to today?

I do, I have a growing backlog of properly sorted games. The thing is the backlog grows at a much faster rate than I can possibly play these games.

It's not like I ctrl skip everything and to keep reading a good scene after my libido is gone seems like a waste.

Don't fight it.

Source?

I was kind of hoping they would do some DLC for the rinkan game

I still can't get over that Hana Hook is a woman.

2d or 3d?

i too have an issue with reading everything and mindlessly downloading things i will never have time to play

perhaps we can join forces user. the two of us fighting together against an ever increasing backlog. one of us sorts one set of things, the other sorts the other, and we both get more time to actually play stuff. it could be beautiful

Find someone here to play the same game as you at the same time. It is like working out, where you don't want to let the other person down by not showing up.

embarrassed train

>No decent impregnation titles recently.

Spooky pregnant school was supposed to be the itch scratcher last year, too...

I fapped 3 times in the last 6 hours. Should I go again?

What are some good impregnation games? Preferable where you play as a guy impregnating girls, not the other way around.

But, user, last thread even had link to that new game with ninja getting super impregnated by orcs. The semen had fangs.

The Zettai Junshu series. Mesu Kyoushi 4's main goal is impregnation. Jutaijima, girls have to get impregnated to survive a deadly virus.

Possibly vndb.org/v4439 if you don't mind an older titles.

More than likely that elf game by Lune will be impregnation focused, but I heard it will have playDRM so RIP.

The artwork for that title isn't my cup of tea.

>not a single goddamn one of them is translated
WEW. Well, I guess it'll be a good experiment for this translator screencap user is always shilling. Fingers crossed!

You can't post my grammar mistakes because there aren't any, and that's why it'd be pointless. Also, making a point isn't seeking recognition, though your pathetic attempt to misconstrue my point is almost cute.

>a actual honest to god long sleeved shirt with rolled up sleeves variant
>it makes tits super perky for some reason on the rolled one versions
i wanna point this out to the jap modder but i dont know if i can or should

just do it

>tfw it's explained but gaijin can't read nip and complains about it

Has anyone played pic related? Holy shit it took me a few hours to figure out what I was doing wrong and just when I was about to hit the sack the plot twist kept me up.

If that's her I hope you recognize there's probably some mod for her outfit and hair that's required because she's not loading in properly for me. I wish you luck though user.

>complaining about nips in nip
lol

How many H positions does Honey Select have ? i want to know if its worth to play after latest patch.

Not enough

I've played it for a bit. It was amusing but the DLC/expansion scenes which lack of voices turned me off. I find it very hard to enjoy something if it isnt voiced.

new a Matures/Morningstar title when

Too bad the circle's newest game is shit.

How come my menu is messed up and I can't read or change anything?

The new update broke the UI a lot. Go to the CM3D2 thread on /h/ for fixes

I think almost every Taimanin girl is guilty of forgetting they are overpowered (haven't played Kurenai, but I imagine it's the same there) until the plot needs them to remember.

Kind of makes sense as to why they canned the
infiltration though in 2. The only reason it doesn't end in the non-canon routes is cause Kosaka betrays Tatsurou very quickly if Kiryuu doesn't get the implant out of her. If it's extracted, she kind of realizes what they are up against and call in the cavalry.

Didn't she say that Tatsurou actually has the dekachinpo and fucks like a stallion when he had sex with her?It's funny that Yukikaze humiliates him so in all the bad endings when she'd be mindbroken all over him if Tatsurou so much as manned up and fucked her.

I didn't know Rinko Iori was doing h games now

She's been doing that for a while now.

Oh god this is my weakness