Is this a gud kar?

Is this a gud kar?
>For the same price i can get a 4cyl tacoma

>nissan
No

Nope. And the Tacoma is shit too. Google "Tacoma frame"

Tacoma will be slower than dogshit with that 4 cyl, but is still better. Better reliability, better depreciation, lower maintenance costs. Nissan trucks are pretty shitty.

Or chevy frame
Or ford frame
Just dont buy ANY truck every
They are all shit

New Englander here, Nissan frames rust out just as much, they just somehow didn't get in trouble for it.

The frontier is a manual with upgraded shocks and a locker (33k)
The tacoma is as stock as they come 4 cyl manual (36k)
Both king cab and 4x4

This.
ALL trucks rust

My Frontier's been indestructible so far with zero problems. Get a decent V6 model and put money into upgrading stock parts (if you plan on wheeling it any).

Tacomas tend to have more reliability issues. Don't fall for the higher cost = better product meme. You're paying for a better looking shitcan rather than a solid, small truck.

>people this stupid really exist
Good lord
Scumbag

I think some of them had bad radiators that crack and let the antifreeze mix with the auto transmission fluid. Other than that they seem solid.

>people with actual ownership experience are stupid
Kys

>the entire rest of the world disagrees with you
But im sure your anecdotal evidence will sway millions

I got my Tacoma 4x4 manual 4cylinder for 26k. To do believe the v6 manual is 36k.

Frontiers are the only good Nissan. They do have a shit interior though. Get an SL so at least it has leather.

I bought pic related for 24 with tax and title; try shopping around for 33k i couldve gotten the v6, crew cab 4wd, and with extras.

All Nissan truck drivers I've encountered have been miserable assholes.

Can agree here. Recently got a 2002 4x4 thats kinda beat, but for the price I could give a shit less. The front seats are torn though, because the adjuster for the seats rips them

I just ordered a TRD off road manual for 32k, 35 after tax, title etc. Beyond excited.

Nice grocery mobile

Good choice, the 3.5 is gutless at lower rpms, and coupling that up with a slushomatic is beyond me. Keep us posted.

>Is this a gud kar?
looks like a truck to me

Most Frontiers have the VQ-40 V6 in them....

fronties are the new tacos

Why not a Suzuki Equator

suzuki a shit

Thats just a rebranded frontier

What are the known issues for frontiers? I know the autotragic shits in every nissan because of rad contamination, but aside from that i havent heard about anything aside from poor after market

These are canadian cuckbux
4x4 is a must here, im sick of my 2x4 ranger

Why not just get a 4x4 Ranger made after 2009? fixed the SOHC bullshit on them around that year.

They got worse after the sohc bullshit

SOHCs were unreliable to hell and back (especially the 3s) up until 2007 and less and less issues were reported within the first 3 years after sales on the SOHC 3.0s and 4.0s from 2008 onwards

I have an 04 Nissan Frontier. they are tanks on the road. mine is 144,000 miles and it runs like an average car at 50,000. its been crashed into several times and the car held up well. i was once stopped at a stoplight and a Nissan Quest rear ended at around 30 mph. my truck only lost a light, back bumper and dented the edge of the right side of the bed. only bad part about the car is probably the radio's CD reader breaks at times and some misc parts like the bed light could run you for $70. I plan to keep it till it dies. i drifted it in the rain and drove around dirt paths in it. I fully recommend one, if you are planning to keep it for more than 10 years since the resale is really low

Yeah but the downside is they cost more than 10 grand for one with slight underside rust.

Fuck you Hayabusa FTW.

btw here is the crash

The ranger must the shitties vehicle i ever drove, it rides like shit in snow even with BFG ko tires, i fix it every week
Yes the resale is crap, especialy since nobody take care of these truck unlike toyotas. Is the engine noisy? I used to have a g35 sedan with the VQ35de and that engine was very noisy, it would get noisy every 2 months after i change the oil, i ended up changing that oil every 2 months

it's not noisy at all unless you rev it high. then it sounds like a muscle car. I placed a sun roof and a pioneer head unit in mine. but maybe I might buy an OEM supercharger, convert it to AWD and manual idk if I honestly will though

I spent 3 days last week on a technical snow run path and it outperformed both Jeeps there. To be fair, they weren't on appropriate tyres and one of them were on tank treads so hard to compete but still.
They're capable rollers. Snowbanks are weird due to their weird weight distribution but otherwise work pretty well. I took it snow riding in deep, packed, melting snow two days ago and they're good as long as you're under 20 PSI.

What year was your Ranger? There's some guy north of Toronto right now selling his 4x4 Ranger with 75k on it from 2011 for $19 000. That's around $15 000 USD. They're otay investments at least.

This is true. They're fucking ridiculous for the rides.

This is also very true. It's what I post every time a Ranger thread comes up. Get the OHV V6 4.0L or SOHC from after 2008.

Or a Tacoma. They fixed their rust issues after the recall from Toyota back in 2006 or so and they've been getting better and better.

Its a 2001 Mazda B3000 with 108k km RWD, its my first car with a stick, so far i had to swap the clutch slave ( total pain in the ass) fix the blower motor resistor, replace upper arm, do the brakes ( wtf is wrong with ford half on nuts are 8mm other half is sae). My AJAR ligth is constantly on, i had to pull the cabin ligths not to drain the battery, now my glovebox ligth does the same. The car left me stranded with a bad alternator ( at least its an easy fix). Some fucker broke my window and stole from the cab. My rear leafs are all broken the car sags. The tires are BFG, have decent thread and made in 2014 but the car squeals and is shit in snow. The v6 makes 150hp and at 2.5k rpm it makes a rattling noise. The car takes forever to heat up in the winter even if changed the thermostat REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you around Barrie? I swear I've seen your truck around.