/rsg/ - Runescape General

cancer edition

Previous Thread: Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/nex-angel-of-death?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,393,65874955

>February 2017: The Month Ahead
youtube.com/watch?v=xhf7hbr6gV8

>Mining and Smithing dev diary
youtube.com/watch?v=cLRKSM3nnGU

>120 Slayer Dev Diary
youtube.com/watch?v=KxkAzoWfxwA

First post best post

uwu

It's all downhill from here, boys.

Case in point

who wants to erp ironically

/rsg/

>welcome to runescape

what's that on his shirt?

yep

Stallman?

Itadakimasu~

Lel

ohai new ded
whats best order for toolbelting?
im thinking bonecrusher chimp seeder herbles

Swap imp and bonecrusher and you're good to go

Charming Imp above Bonecrusher I'd say. I'd prefer to not have to pick up charms rather than getting minor amounts of prayer xp that I could otherwise easily attain by galtars

>step into fight cauldron
>every part of the floor lights up
what the hell is this shit

Bonecrusher is more useful for split dragontooth/demon horn necklace's prayer restore.

Unless you have the bonepicker you can ignore putting anything but chimp on the belt.

I don't want to sift through 4 hours of dev videos for an answer. Should I be selling ore or buying it in preparation for the mining/smithing rework?

That's the boss' ability called 『LIGHT UP THE NIGHT』.

panic sell coal

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY 「STAND」!!

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

Why did banker-chan get deleted? There was nothing lewd there at all.

Test

>Trying to get 95 prayer for soulsplit and Turmoil
>10k ashes down
>20k to go
>Will take 10 hours of this
>mfw

>not doing comfy cleansing cystals

>Not nearly as cost efficient
It'd be worth it on DXP weekend, but the catch is I'd be wasting time doing that when this is as good, both in terms of xp/hour and gp/xp. I'd wait, but I'm also losing out on the opportunity to make money before DXP via bossing what I couldn't before, or just grinding out slayer tasks now that it won't require as much food.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Runescape, is in fact, Run/Escape, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Run plus Escape. Runescape is not a game unto itself, but rather another "free" component of a fully functioning Java Application System

What would Mod Mark's stand be?

The rework isn't due to be out for at least 6 months, and it is going to massively devalue all of the ores and bars. Rune stuff is going to crash hard unless the alch values remain the same, which they might, so it's mostly just the ores.

Coal is either going to spike massively or crash massively, because it will no longer be a required ingredient in smithing. Instead it will be an augment that speeds up the process, because they've said they want to massively slow down smithing.

Eat it.

Cost efficient doesn't matter when the most important thing is being comfy, anonymous

WHY DOES THIS FAT FUCK CONTINUE TO RUIN MY GAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

remove frogposters

so when's thread gonna hit [B]age [B]en

You can get from 80 to 95 prayer with cleaning crystal and quiver 3 for ~30m and completely AFK except to get more stones, which it only takes ~30 of.

Soul Split and Turm aren't that important that you need to suffer. You're not killing Telos or spider without them right now anyway, so you're really not losing any money. QBD is still easy without them.

>when someone finds a way to defeat you.

Missed a 0, meant ~300 stones.

>massively slow down smithing.
Bullshit there has never been a slow down in runescape.
>it never ends.

If you didn't know, house in Otot banking is faster than comp caping to max guild and back which is faster than any method you're probably doing since unmaxed (tzhaar/cw ring)

need raids rep tho, tested it while doing 120

0w0

>2017
>people still confusing mod mark for mod mark gerhard

fuck me annon they're two different people reeeee

I can't get the quiver without doing a fuckload of skilling, notably, getting like 30 divination levels, blowing a bunch of charms getting to 88 summoning, grinding hunter, etc. on top of the quests that I don't have.

Beyond that, it would still cost me twice as much and I'm (relatively) poor, which is why I'm doing infernal ashes in the first place. I suppose I could buy a bond or two, but then I'd be giving into the dumbass microtransactions that I'm morally opposed to, but it'd be like $12 to make this less hellish.

I'm doing Chaos Altar with Wildy tasks 3 done, it's probably not faster than that.

>I'm maxed but still a shitter at heart
>don't want to join grindan and get teased about it
>currently in a clan with randos I barely know
>go bossing sometimes with people
>when we do Vindicta, I usually range with ascs and Arma gear while they tank in melee
>generally thank them since tanking is a pain
>yesterday they handed me all the loot from it afterwards
>th-thanks
>been messing around today with other stuff, she tells me to meet her and gives me drops from an hour at Zilyana
>declares that she's my sugar momma to the clan
>I appreciate free stuff but have no idea how these situations normally work

How is one lad this bad

Because I'm a slow learner.

tfw after months of ports I now have full Superior Seasingers and Tetsu.

Ports is awesome because some of the best armors in the game are free.

Do you have the gloves and boots though?

You need summoning anyway and it's fast as fuck even without dxp. The shards aren't that expensive if you exchange the pouches you make.
>not having 81 div
>not having 77 hunter

No I'm saving my arc points for upgraded BONECRUSHER

But it's not as if gwd2 is complex whatsoever, it's all very straight forward

Good. Also I was baiting you because the set effect from them is bullshit.

It's not that I can't solo Vindicta, but it'd be more expensive and shorter trips.

I suppose I can't say much because I've never attempted to use range at gwd2, but you should be able to solo an hour of vind quite easily with magic or melee.

>some of the best armors in the game
>pic

I don't have t80 armor or good gizmos yet though.

I fucking hate Hunter. It's almost as bad as mining to me. When does this skill stop being awful? Div I'm getting through caches, but that takes time. Training normally is almost pathetically slow. I'd get 88 summoning now, but I'm waiting for DXP so I can maximize xp per charm.

None of that solves the quest problem, however. I'd need to do almost all of the Vampyre quests since it requires Legacy of Seergaze, so even if I boosted hunter with Oo'glog springs and had the other skill requirements it'd still be a moot point.

>Some guy just trusted me with 3.6m so that I can buy 100 rune 2hs for him
Wew, I could've just booked it.

>not soloing vindicta ez
protip: stop ranging

It is simple math friendo.

T85>T80>T70

I got scammed my first whip like that. This was literally 11 years ago damn. The dude asked to trade the whip so he could see and I said sure and he logged out.

But it's Tank armour, so you have to multiply by 0 first.

Am I a shitbag for for not feeling the slightest bit bad about abusing random strangers trust?

>I don't have t80 armor or good gizmos yet though.

You don't need either of those, also see You're not getting any more (You)s from me wait...

Yes, but you're hardly unique to the community.

Keep your cereal killer tendencies to yourself

>When does this skill stop being awful?
grenwalls.

especially if you have 95 dungeoneering for gorajo dungeon so you can make 5m/h and 500k xp/h, more xp if you crystallize.

>having to ask this question

Not only are you a shitbag, but you're also unintelligent, wew would I hate to be your parents.

When's runescape going to adopt rules like Eve

Big Chinchompa and protean traps to 77.
Stops being awful at 77 when you crystallise grenwalls.
It's slightly more tolerable pre-77 crystallize if you have Sliske's Endgame done.

I'd heard Eve was even more cutthroat. Was that a lie?

>ez
It's literally impossible if you don't have t90s, overloads, turm, and nihil or yak.

>bind div threads as currency right above currency button in inventory
>free 2 click teleport to bank chest within walking distance

Nah, Bandos armour and slut blades are enough.

Good thing I have all those lmao

you are literally mentally ill

Not an argument.

What did he mean by this?

>bandos and avaryss blades without overloads, turmoil, yak/nihil
Yeah, 1 kill per inventory.

>he can't easily get over 30 kills per hour

>facebook frog

dumb toadposter

He expects people to be impressed that he funneled money into one skill on his alt.

You mean white supremacist frog.

But why cooking?
I would be impressed it was something like Summoning or Farming, but why cooking?

Free shrugs. The premise seems silly to me for any skill.

probably because he's rich enough to want to funnel money into an alt, but not rich enough to do it for a skill that actually impresses.

cooking is the easiest skill to 99.

Firemaking is..

You can't be this bad, can you?

Go do it then. Go "easily solo" vindicta in bandos with blades, some shitter accessories like fury and surgeon without a switch, super pots, no ss or turm, and maybe a war tort.

You won't, because you can't.

how is arc vs luminous?

the desert heat is straight cancer

>he doesn't have enchanted tiara
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>doing quests on a skilling alt

user, just because you're not capable of doing something doesn't mean no one can.

Prove it. Burden of proof is on you.

clue scroll rework when?

summer I think

Regen bracelet and/or tome of frost, yo.

Enchanted excalibur works, too.

[B]i [B]sg [B]emmie here, post [B]oings