Is everything a scam?

Is everything a scam?

Coinbase doesn't even have a marketing team or anything of that nature. They don't care about shilling. Look at /r/bitcoin - they're bashed left and right - if they were going to try to manipulate the community, that's where it'd be. This is a false flag.

t. coinbase employee

>itt
>damage control

coinbase

yes the SEC is monitoring you

i have bought and stored coins in coinbase when im too lazy to sync my BTC cold wallet, dont have a problem with their service

If you're syncing a wallet then it's not cold.

I've seen samefags on Veeky Forums not realizing they have ids at least 5 times, really makes one ponder

reminds me of all the times faggots have let slip that they're only 15.

it explains a lot, but it does fire up the old neural tissues.

yes

This is the second time I've seen it.

coinbase is shit, bitcoin unlimited is shit, roger ver is shit, /r/btc is shit

activate segwit and kill yourself

Replying to yourself...

Yeah, seriously.. tell em user

I agree too. Everyone can see the ID.

>probably a leaf

Wow dude you're a Fucking moron, the point of the thread was to show that everyone has an ID and can't samefag, and yet you samefag without even realizing it. Why do they let kids on Veeky Forums

Macro or micro? What college?

>

There is literally nothing wrong with this service they even give you some free bitcoin when you buy your first sum, the only real bad part is that they charge 3.99% when you buy through credit or debit card but this can be avoided once you sync your bank account and use wire transfer instead at no charge

I hate how everyone on this board is always trying to make people doubt company's for no reason

Oh and they also limit you when you use credit or debit card which is annoying and they make you prove your identity by taking a picture of your passport or driving license

Are you serious right now? You know I was illustrating a point right? Of course I know I wrote that, you can't see the obvious sarcasm in my post? You're really dense.

>when you realize your dumbass got caught
>So you play it off as a joke

>Taking the bait.

>Is everything a scam?
You forgot the picture of that guy in a dress leaning on his Ferrari.

Only 90's kids will remember.