-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co
-NDS-Bootstrap looking more promising gbatemp.net/threads/454323/page-74#post-7042348

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Adrenaline, see this post wololo.net/2016/11/24/installing-adrenaline-without-psn-access-advanced-users/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ihaveamac/3ds-rom-tools/wiki
hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSP/tutorials/how_to_install_661_infinity.html
github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki/7:-vWii-Modding
mega.nz/#F!sxo30CqY!O7hqIYS__7bfhFpfMFza6g!shxzAIaY
amazon.com/Nintendo-New-3DS-Super-Mario-Black/dp/B01MFAWPRA/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1486254436&sr=1-1&keywords=new nintendo 3ds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remove sissy anime boys!

Reminder that ds games off the sd card was worth waiting for.

>tfw no DS/3DS wireless multiplayer tunnelling ever

but sempai, how else will I get my WiiU hacks?

no fuck you, DS rom loading from SD was total SHIT
GBARunner2 when?

user who were creating a loli theme
where are you?

In jail

Anyone got any idea of how to extract/decompress/whatever a .romfs file?

Is this the right place to ask about NFC generators?

if this fagot is not in jail i doub loli user is

github.com/ihaveamac/3ds-rom-tools/wiki
Follow this and you'll be golden.

Yes, but I'm not sure how much luck you'll have.

Someone please help me with my PSP Go, the file download links in this article are all fcked up, and the replacement files an user uploaded didn't have everythin.

hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSP/tutorials/how_to_install_661_infinity.html

Why hasn't anyone found a free alternative to Haxchi yet?

what files are missing

Can someone please link me to the firmware I need for this thing? Trying to set it up and can't find the proper firmware.

for vWii hacking:

after completing github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki/7:-vWii-Modding

do i just download an iso and drop it into my sd card and it'll work? i hear Wiiflow accepts wii isos from sd card while the other 2 loaders dont. what else do i need to do? i just wanna play tvc man

6.31.PBP and 6.61.PBP.

What happen if I send my Hacked 3DS no Nintendo for repairs?

mega.nz/#F!sxo30CqY!O7hqIYS__7bfhFpfMFza6g!shxzAIaY
You're not even trying m8

They dont do anything and send it back sometimes they keep it.

they'll most likely not repair and give you a brand new one.

I also need the two archives from the Infinity Release Page, because that link is just an empty mail-in-a-box. Please help me, I'm retarded.

I posted those as mega links earlier in the thread. Go find them.

Thanks a lot. Whether I get this to work or not, at least now I know some unpackers are bound to work with .romfs

Go to the page where you ordered it.
They have a link there to its firmware.

When people talk about SD cards making a game slower compared to HDDs, are they talking about slower loading or actual slowdown/fps drops? I dont mind if my loading times increase by a few seconds but if it actually affects gameplay then thats another story.

>2017
It won't be of much use in a year.

Can someone answer this

I can't seem to install any VPKs, they all stop at 0% and molecularshell crashes when I cancel it.
Anyone know what gives?

Is it possible to System Transfer from a hacked 3DS XL to a non-hacked N3DS XL? Or do I need to hack the latter first?

Don't send the SD card.

But then they can't turn it on and see if it works?

you can if you want, everything but games and dlc will transfer of course

Figured I'll just ask here since its more likely someone here has done it. How hard is it to replace the shoulder buttons on an o3ds?

I put in all the files, like the guide said, but I don't have any new programs.

So a system being hacked has no effect on System Transfers?

Then you probably fucked up your folder structure.

>no new thread for like 2 hours you fucking idiots edition
Good. Also, if you really wanted to make a new thread you could at least update the news you know

nope even when both are hacked the same stuff transfers and the same stuff doesn't

The amazon page has no link. Please help.

Find it in nds-card.com or nds-cards.com I forget.

Very.
You need to have a PhD in EE. Don't even bother with it, if you aren't good with electronics.
After all you have to open it, unplug the shoulder cables and plug in the new ones and put it back together.

they are considered a breach of warranty.

Have you tried fixing it yourself? if it's like a hardware issue (gamepad, button etc) it's pretty easy to fix yourself.

I took the STAGE file from the MEGA download that only had the STAGE folder, and the MAKER and FLASHER from the other one, and put all 3 in PSP/GAME. I put 631go.PBP and 661go.PBP (renamed to 631.PBP and 661.PBP like the guide said) into the MAKER folder. What did I fuck up?

Jesus christ thanks for telling me I just starting my masters. Hopefully in anfew years I'll be able to do it myself.

That sounds right...
Post a picture of what's in PSP/GAME

I linked the wrong person.

It's a charger issue. Some contact are bonkers.

I need to open it, replace the charger port and re-install it basically. It still charges by holding the charger in particular position, so I'm not sure I want to risk messing up myself.

I was thinking of getting a New 3DS XL, but I'm not sure it's worth at this point. I would need hack it again too and with the switch at March price may crash.

On other hand, if I wait too much, it may not be hackable anymore at some point?

I noticed the new update for BootNTR Selector uses a custom homebrew loading screen instead of the default "Nintendo 3DS" one. It looks nice, I had no idea this was possible.

And each one of those folders contains at least an EBOOT.PBP?

You should go on the XMB, and then the Game tab, and then open either the internal memory or the memory card depending on where you put it.

I'm sure if Nintendo ever releases another update for 3DS (as they discontinued it).

If it does, i'm sure you can find one on ebay with the current firmware.

>the Game tab
Found it, thanks. Wish me luck on it not bricking.

>nds-cards.com
No firmware link there either

>This game cannot be started.
>The data is corrupted.
Shit, what now?

Scroll down to part 5 and get LME, then resume from where you were

what firmware is this n3ds going to come with?
amazon.com/Nintendo-New-3DS-Super-Mario-Black/dp/B01MFAWPRA/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1486254436&sr=1-1&keywords=new nintendo 3ds

also i already have a hacked n3ds xl on luma a9lh. how would i transfer the hack over to the above n3ds? do i need to hack the console again or can i just transfer cards

doesn't matter

It seems to be working now. Thanks for holding my hand, I really appreciate it. Are there any games you recommend?

what doesnt ?

Any help?

firmware obviously

The firmware. The firmware is irrelevant. Soundhax works on EVERTHING. No matter what, you have an entry point and you'll be able to get a9lh + CFW easily.

Why is the pic Adam Sessler? The fun never stops with Adam.

do i need to buy anything? i havent heard of soundhax because i havent went on this general

is there a decent website with 3DS retail game dumps?

Only a big SD card, if you plan to get a bunch of games. 32gb is typically a good size (unless you want to hoard games you'll never play)

Oh yeah, if you have an N3DS you'll also want a way to unscrew the backplate and connect the microSD to your computer by any means (so like a $10 adapter if you don't already have something to do that)

Does anyone else have this problem?
Dragon Warrior IV (NES inject) hangs right when the first chapter is supposed to start
It's only the game that crashes, the VC menu and all 3DS functions work as normal.

32 or 64. 124 GB is slow.
3ds.guide will tell what you do to do like the OP points to.

After you got it a9lh+CFW, you can use a FTP server to move files from your computer to the SD card wirelessley without having to unscrew it. It's slow for moving big files like cias, though can just scan QR codes with FBI or use FreeShop to download games directly anyway.

How long does A9LH take if I already have luma? Is it worth waiting for sighax?

>32 or 64. 124 GB is slow.
>"I couldn't afford a 128GB card!"

What do you even need 128 GB for anyway?

anything above 64gb will significantly lag a9lh boot times btw

I have like 3 MB left on my 128

there's not really anything worth updating

just hacked my 3ds, only downloaded yoshi's wooly world so far. what are some must have 3ds games?

>Looking at the code released by xyz, “all” there seems to be here is an implementation of the state machine used by the F00D protocol, as (partially) described here.

>Although it does seem to be a great tool that could be used to try some attacks on F00D, it doesn’t appear to me to be the actual “exploit” that people are hoping yet. In particular, there’s nothing mentioning any exploit in this hack, and team molecule haven’t released any official statement claiming they already hacked F00D. Furthermore, the henkaku wiki still states that most of the things the team knows about F00D is still based on educated guesses at this point.

>At the moment however, I see no reason for the end user to be overly excited. Whether my analysis is right or wrong, Xyz’s release is useful for the people who already know what to do with it. Today, that’s a handful of hackers worldwide. Soon, this could mean something useful will be out for the end user though. How long this will take depends on how far off my interpretation above is: if there is actually an exploit that just got released, things could happen much faster than I think.

it's almost time niggas

No.

for disappointment i mean

fug

With a limit of 100 games that can show up at a time, doesn't that mean that each one of those 100 games are over 1 GB each? That's quite something.
Or was it 300 games? With 300 it would make more sense

Anyway, how many of those would you be willing to play for 5 minutes ever again?

Are there any vita games that require higher than 3.60? Is there any way to pirate them?

Been trying to install a few virtual console .cia's and all of them give errors on startup. I've tried multiple .cia's for each game. Am I just having shitty luck or is there something I'm forgetting to do?
At this rate I might just finally stop wasting time and try freeshop

My guess is they used folders.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME

It is 300

stop spergging user.
ask wesley on nds-card or keep googling.
If you can prove to me that no website easily accessible from google has the firmware; I will personally upload my own to mega for you. Otherwise keep looking.

How do I contact him? I've tried commenting on the product review page, but it gives me an error and doesn't post.

And I wasn't sperging, the caps was to grab attention so I could get help with this. It's frustrating.

what files can i take off my sd card after I'm finished hacking my 3ds?

So my PSP is running ME CFW, how do I get games? I can't get any ISOs to be anything except corrupted data.

Will my external HDD overheat if I play games for an extended time on my Wii?

read the guide

nvm found an email

I'm having trouble getting FIB installed on soundhacks. It's telling me that I don't have a kernel backdoor installed. Anyone know what I fucked up?

Could you just link me the MEGA? I want to get this set up tonight.

What's a good website to get ROMs and ISOs?

emuparadise.com

If I update from the eShop an undub version of a game, would it fuck up the file?