League of Legends General - /lolg/

previous eyosongive.us

nunu edition

First for Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forumss are cancer.

it doesn't matter if you say "just wait" if you still post it 40 early you fucking nigger

the yeti knows the way

Post healthy, fun champions in this thread!

Draven!
He's the best!
Bara posting is fine, but too much is just as bad as luluposter...

Orianna is the loveliest girl in Runeterra.

>tfw when words can not even espresso how badly i want to french press annie

S..shes going to be okay right guys?

w..wake up zyra haha... g-get up sleepyhead

Zyra?

;_;

cozy bfs~

:3!

I'm not saying it's made up, there is no confirmation it's NOT made up, thus it can't be 100% trusted.
"Summoners and champions" thing is also retoconed so whole post doesnt really mean shit
I'm talking about universe website that contains all canon lore, you insufferable retard
Yes, mere support employees don't decide shit about lore

>Sentences that have never been used in /lolg/

JUST

Malphite is an unbalanced champion with high risk high reward gameplay

>I don't like cocks
>Ez and Talon a shit ship
>Lulu a shit
>Lissandra a shit
>Nidalee a shit
>Bara a shit

I love having a Yasou on my team, they always do well or go even.

>no qt spider waifu champion

LebLebs?

>things that are said every thread

reread the post you replied to my dude

>lulu a shit
>liss a shit
>nid a shit
>bara a shit
I get what you mean but these things are said nearly every time that person posts

Look who is out of arguments

:33!

k

They're not said by the people who post said things, which is very sad.

These threads would be a lot better if there were more discussion of the game going on rather than:
>constant drama
>constant shitposting
>constant waifu/husbando posting
>constant fagposting
>constant shitty pedo/zoo posting

I would rather have the old tripfags than these niggers. Even having Reesemoe in these threads was less cancerous.

>no qt boy support champion
Uh, lolbabs?

I have more game discussion than EVERY waifufag on this board, I just dont avatarfag so you dont know its me

you literally just hate image posting

xth for breast metal waifu

I just got mastery 7 on her and I'm feeling kind of proud of myself

Yes. I hate image posting. I hate the shit out of it. It forces us to create new threads early, which in turn end up being made by some shitty Lulufag or another waifu/husbando fag who can't even link eyoson properly and results in the fucking thread tracker being broken.

It pisses me off.

Elise.

every thread Ive made has been properly made with eyoson and AFTER the post limit has been hit

you lump me with all those other assholes JUST cause you dont like gays

thats simply it

Build Echo Fox around Froggen and send Keith to BR

>my team played very well but we lost because of me

Not qt, and not a real spider.

smoll support main looking for a elo daddy/mommy to carry me. currently s2, ign: hunnie bunnie incase any of u wanna carry a shitter

h-help ;_;

Christ these teams are both so terrible. And such pussies.

Pay for a boost.

Boy or girl?

boy who thinks he looks cute as a girl

>goldenglue
>team liquid

TOP FUCKING JEJ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAH

I want Keith to win. He is the best.

>Goldenglue
Link starting when?

I take 6-8 month breaks between playing a couple games of ranked and main support, and I've never placed below gold. You're not playing with one hand or something, are you?

Post pics.

>Akaadian literally trying to throw

THIS FUCKING GAME

srry for bad quality, my phone is shitty

GOLDENGLUE CARRYING SHITTERS

>this whole game
i don't know what i'm watching
but fuck if i'm not liking it

HOW ARE THESE TEAMS BOTH SO BAD

It's like they've having a contest of who can throw harder.
>Ha that was a pretty shitty play on our part! I bet you guys are totally gonna win now!
>Nuh-uh! We're the worst, watch us not take anything off that play and somehow all die instead! Now take our nexus you fucking winners.
>Fuck you we're all gonna suicide! YOU take baron!

>that man-arm

yeesh

What is with Froggen always having long ass games?

can anyone give me a good Graves jungle build? I don't know if im supposed to include lethality

>I don't know if I'm supposed to include lethality
Are you retarded?

He takes 5 adderall, farms for an hour then when the adderall wears off he's in the lead but has no idea how to end

Get Edge of Night instead of Maw.

>League of Lethality
>I don't know if I should build Lethality

why i said who THINKS he looks cute as a girl

It'd be nice if Froggen had teammates.

so, do i just pick nami/janna/soraka and hope my team is good enough?
or do i pick Zyra and try to carry myself?

He has Akaadian. Except this time he was trying as hard as he could to throw.

who is the most autistic pro player?

me

Akaadian is fine
the rest not so much

thanks user

I love to support you anons!

>be me, a bronze scrub, not only do i suck at league of legends, i also suck at life, my depression and anxiety are getting worse everyday
>this is fine, its just a phase, should be over soon, eventually ill reach Silver atleast and find a girlfriend, get a job, it will happen, it has to
>suddenly everything gets worse and my shit is more fucked than never, im in bronze 4, my friends are dying, depression and anxiety are going through the roof, i wanna die
>luckily i have some ip saved up so hey atleast i can buy a new champ on league, maybe life's not that bad
>i browse the champion store, almost buy darius but remember im bad and will never learn a hard champion like him, hmm maybe yasuo? nah fuck that, wait, whos this green guy?
>its the secret weapon, its zac, i look him up on youtube and come across a zac montage with "coolio - gangsta paradise" playing in the background
>i instantly fall in love with zac, the way he can just gank a motherfucker from anywhere, oh man, this is the champ i need in my life, i buy zac and all his skins and chromas
>i start winning games, my life sucks and i have nothing else to do so i give all of me to zac
>play nothing but Zac for weeks till i finally reach silver 3, this is a dream come true, at this stage i get bored of playing league 24/7 and decide to take a break
>a miracle happens and i find a job and start dating one of my co-workers, eventually she becomes my girlfriend, i no longer feel like an useless sack of shit and depression is almost gone
>one night i decide to play some zac just for old time sake, i lose, i lose again, and again, i start shaking and my heart is racing
>i get a flashback to the dark days when i had nothing and was a bronze scrub who lost every game
>decide im done with league forever
>zac, thank you for everything my friend, and i promise, i will never skip breakfast.

Mordekaiser is a good champion

I know lcs is going on but

>be me, a fucking dick
>trying to play some chill games on my euw smurf
>have to go up against an extreme lane bully that just shits on me after getting even one kill
>incompetent jungler dies in the first five minutes to said lane bully
>this happens three times in a fucking row

I don't think a Youmuus/Edge of Night would hurt in an Irelia build

>tfw Lethality is (good) scaling armor pen due to the current 60/40 ratio

she's much cuter post-apotheosis tbqhfam

I love to cream fill janna mains

>smurf

you deserve it

BIG

yo when you don't pass even with your face cut off, you know you don't look cute as a girl. the torso is all wrong proportion-wise (and i mean in terms of typical female not "MUH HOURGLASS IDEAL FEMALE")

You're a good girl user. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

seriously

Is Looper just in it for the FREE NA money?

No Janna Mains allowed.

reckful?

kik?

Now how about you support the frustration in my loins

>complaining about losing while smurfing

I fucking love Tahm. Best solo-queue support in the game. Don't have to care about retard adcs as long as you eat them out of trouble

I only call it a smurf because it's on a lower level than my actual account.

I didn't make the account to have some easy games for myself, because i'm better than that. I made it because it's on another region and i'm not going to spend 2600 rp (yet) on transfering

no kik, but u can add ign: hunnie bunnie

if that jungler was playing volibear then it was me, soz man

>increase all champs tag as marksman's autoattack range by 30%
Does this fix adcs? Increasing their autoattack range allows them to get pokes in without being in range of dashes and mage's spells

All of a sudden they become unkillable cancer. Good job faggot.

that just makes sivir worse in lane

>tfw Lethality Camille

user this is a blue board!
awwww thanks
why not?
UH?

>ywn lovingly embrace every attention whore janna main on lolg and gently make love to them, and locking lips as you go balls deep to coat their prostate/uterus in your cum, marking them as yours forever
sigh desu senpai

>Caitlin now has more than 800 auto range, BEFORE an RFC

No, this just makes them fucking supercancer. Do you realize how fucking powerful range is in a game like league with no turn rates?? Lolg does not know how the fuck to balance this game

That time you take having the ADC in your mouth means they do no fucking damage,

Tahm Kench is a terribly designed piece of shit.

dude thats a fucking bf sword at lvl 1, didnt even know this was possible, time to dominate

>you will never have Runeterran sashimi prepared by the Cajun Prince of Promises himself

End me now

Problem?
Get over here bbygirl.

>You already have true damage which is leagues better than lethality could ever hope to be

Why.

There is literally no item setup better than TF/Ravenous for Camille.

At level 18