So I keep seeing used Camaros for like 15 - 20k, is there something I'm missing...

So I keep seeing used Camaros for like 15 - 20k, is there something I'm missing? The temptation is building to buy one because I've only ever gotten to drive cuckcars: Malibu, a shitcivic, etc. I would love to have something that has more than 200hp. What are the cons of a camaro that I'm not seeing?

>Driving a Chevrolet
That's a big one

So literally no downside at all except my car will sometimes die in the middle of going 90mph because of a bad ignition switch? I could live with that for some straight-line go-slightly-fastish.

>something I'm missing
Probably.

Yup, okay, I'm burning myself alive now, thanks.

>*sniffs*
>Why does it smell like damp in here?

Why are they always fucking wolf/fox/dog things

Do yourself a favor and buy a gt86. It's fast enough and safe for a faggot like you OP.

Brain damage

There's the jacked up insurance that comes with owning a Camaro, there's the gas mileage, there's not being able to see out of the back...

I had a 2010 2ss/rs and it was great. The only problem I ever had was that the stock airintake really limited the car so I replaced it with a k&n and it was perfect.

>v8 power when I wanted it
>v4 fuel economy (got 30mpg when I wasn't driving like an asshole)

It was also at the hight of the transformers movie so I got tons of compliments.

>It's fast enough
>26 fucking thousand

Just get a 370z used. Over 300 hp for around the same price as a used Camaro

>bad ignition switch
Not on the Camaro

Last gen held their value well until the new camaro came out. Ive been seeing SSs pop up in my area for around $15K with relatively low miles.

I currently own a chevy and have been saying for that it will be my last one but a $15k Camaro SS is tempting as fuck.

>what are the cons of a Camaro that I'm not seeing

You answered your question. The cons are not being able to see.

>What are the cons of a camaro that I'm not seeing?
generally visibility and a small trunk opening which impacts it's practicality. Aside from that and weight, those are its only downsides.

The only problem is that its not a mustang, which is a superior machine in general.

>which is a superior machine in general.
It actually isn't. The Mustang, even now, doesn't handle as well, is slower in a straight line. Hell, the Camaro V6 is almost as fast as the Mustang V8.

Keep dreaming user. The only think superior about the Mustang is peoples perceptions of it.

>Camaros
>is there something missing?
Windows.

>Chevy
>v6

If we stop driving cars furries like we aint gonna have any more

i don't think people are buying a camaro for their spacious trunk.

>What are the cons of a camaro that I'm not seeing?
the road, other cars, anything around you

How about this OP:

Acquire a shitty, cheap turd gen. Drop a crate motor in it; perhaps some suspension enhancements too. Then after think about making it look nicer.

Profit from cheap speed that might eventually look ok and if not, it's all ok - you have a fast turd you can ruin, and nobody will care.