japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1991-nissan-skyline-gts-25/
orlando.craigslist.org/ctd/6023154241.html
orlando.craigslist.org/cto/6005614085.html
youtu.be/1yBd5RY7GRo
youtube.com/watch?v=rUwZs-RQkKI
youtube.com/watch?v=XTCFb6V7oT0
youtube.com/watch?v=gXTIUdQbU0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why, why didn't they just put something in front of the back wheel to lift the body as it moved forwards.

It's owned by bogans.

You can almost guarantee it. Bogans love buying cheap rwd nissans and fitting them with lenso d1rs. As soon as you see a cheap old turbo RWD turbo Nissan with D1rs Koya drift Drift teks or rota grids you can guarantee it's a bogans car. They all seems to do similar things when it comes to imports.

The car probably has QLD rego plates too, I'd guess.

And if it doesn't have QLD plates it likely came from QLD.

Also just noticed there is an r31 with rota grids next to it which kind of further illustrates my point.

>Bogans
>owning GT-R's

thats a non GT-R like you said yourself.

It's a GTST to be specific

They own plenty of gtsts though.

Whenever I see this one at car meets it's full of feral bogans standing around it and being noisy.

Forgot pic.

It's kinda funny how you, Americans, are getting crazy about old jdm cars now as they turn 25. All these Chasers, Skylines, Silvias and so on are so old news here in Rusland. No hate, i just find it cute.
From middle of 90's till late 00s was the golden age of jdm in Russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LryMYgfcis
youtube.com/watch?v=X50wGc7vZyk

this particular MARKII was famous because it was built on modified AT transmission by the guy with... no money (considering racecar money of course), it featured 4wd drive at start that switched to RWD after being launched. He totally dominated.
youtube.com/watch?v=SOsA2xndmEY
youtube.com/watch?v=sO3njC0dVR4

youtube.com/watch?v=PHcAYMzhQB4

People are pretty over skylines in Australka.

Most of them that have been imported have been drifted to death.

Same goes for almost every RWD here. Only that nothing is allowed to die in Russia. If something is beyond repair you cut it's body's number plate, buy same car from Japan, cut it in two (to avoid custom fees) and bring to Russia, weld it together and weld your number plate into this body. This has lead to some incidents where in race for fast money bodies were amateurishly welded without reinforcements and cars got torn in two during not so serious accidents.

Do you actually cut the car in half ?

are super advan Sa3r's bogan ?

yep, cars were cut on the ship during it's travel from japan to russia
This is not that big of a thing right now, it was the consequence of "glorious" leader raising custom fees again to help lada compete with used imported jdm, us and euro cars.

cutest engine bay of all time

That's not exclusive to russia either, one guy cut a subaru legacy gt-b in half to get it into the US as a parts car and welded it back together with sleeves cut from a USDM car.

sl-i.net/FORUM/showthread.php?16493-Dead-s-96-JDM-GT-B-SOLD!-(

>2017
>awd

lel, you can get a gt-t for less than 5k, whereas awd skylines are 20k plus

>driving the inferior ones

the inferior ones are pretty much 240sx's with a slightly more powerful engine.

fun car to hoon around.

He probably was russian, lol

hi

M6 is faster and cheaper and isn't weeb jap trash. Get this fucking shit off my Veeky Forums

>you can get a gt-t for less than 5k
As an automatic sedan, perhaps. And even then I wouldn't count on it being that cheap just because,

>muh RB25DET

>RB26 AWD wagon

what the fuck

that is revolting

why would someone do that?

Another VeilSide atrocity.

is there any way to get a GTST into America I really want one because I love the looks and I'm all about those mad skidz

No, and they're terrible. It's cheaper just to make a skidpig out of an SN95 which looks similar anyway.

I think it's just a stagea with a GTR bumper. Relax

Yes, My friend just sold his automatic R32 GTS-T (which he bought for $5) and bought a R32 GTR a couple weeks ago. Pic related (ignore the GTS-R sticker, its just a GTST) while the GTR is in the front of it.

Here are the rules when it comes to importing cars to America legally. It must be 25 years old, its not that hard. If you want an R34 GTS-T you have to wait a few years. Production of R34's started in 1999 so do the math, it's not hard.

That being said its stupid easy to find a cheap manual r32 gtst on craigslist depending on where you live.

youre wrong, see above

>M6.

As in BMW? Because that car is a whole lot slower than the GT-R.

Yes, My friend just sold his automatic R32 GTS-T (which he bought for $5k) and bought a R32 GTR a couple weeks ago. Pic related (ignore the GTS-R sticker, its just a GTST) while the GTR is in front of it.

Here are the rules when it comes to importing cars to America legally. It must be 25 years old, its not that hard. If you want an R34 GTS-T you have to wait a few years. Production of R34's started in 1999 so do the math, it's not hard.

That being said its stupid easy to find a cheap manual r32 gtst on craigslist depending on where you live.

youre wrong, see above

thanks my man, I think I'll save up a few more dollars so I have more than enough to buy one and bring it in

Bogdanoffs?? What are they?? Can I get a quick rundown???

nah it's perfect

Best GTR reporting in. Reminder the r32 is the only true Godzilla.

That camber has me diamonds.

Fucking stancefag

Daily reminder that the R32's racing history in Aussie land is just all bullshit.

Since the R32 wasn't sold their, the teams who ran them pulled shady bullshit to get around inspection saying some parts were from the stock GTR when they really weren't, but since they didn't have an actual stock one to compare, they let it slide.

This gave them a gigantic advantage over the others. You can google this shit if you want.

They are like red necks but they are from Australia instead of America.

Naaah senpai this is a set of Bogdanoffs

wtf, you know tommy from tommyfyeah?

yes, ive know him for a few years and he actually picked up my Miata for me back in October.

also I live in Florida, guaranteed 0 GTST's on there unfortunately but I have been trying to look on importing websites, although a few are kinda expensive

My friend who lives in Florida just bought a pignose 180sx from Japanese Classics LLC.

They aren't cheap but these are in great condition

japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1990-r32-skyline-gts-t-type-m-2/

japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1990-r32-gts-t/

japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1991-nissan-skyline-gts-25/

as a matter of fact I just did a search and found these

orlando.craigslist.org/ctd/6023154241.html

orlando.craigslist.org/cto/6005614085.html

thank you desu.
I'll have to save up quite a bit for one of these beauties but God damn it'll be worth it in the future

could you give me a quick rundown

That's you in his video? I thought you were p cool desu

hi

Learn2stats. M6 is a fat pig compared to the grorious gee tee aru.

r32 and r34 still good pretty darn good..

timeless design.

shame.

Here you go bud

>that black Miata
You aren't the type to do donuts in crowded areas, are you?

yeah that was me.

Nope! Are you referencing something or was that a genuine question?

Yeah, in reference to this

youtu.be/1yBd5RY7GRo

Still a nice car

kek. that guy is ballsy as fuck.

DR30 is my favourite skyrine
muh RB gutless anchor can go fuck itself

One of my favourite liveries.

Everything you say is horribly misinformed

One, r32 gtrs were sold domestically in australia
Two, parts of the stock car have nothing to do with it
Three, they were cheating with their power output by a large margin

youtube.com/watch?v=rUwZs-RQkKI

youtube.com/watch?v=XTCFb6V7oT0

>lol ok you found 2 amateur bench racer vids that dont know how to launch, good job kid

try some top gear youtube.com/watch?v=gXTIUdQbU0w

get over it kids. the gt-r isn't a bad car, but a m6 can be had for a third of the price and willl wipe the floor with your weebmobile any day of the week and it doesnt even need AWD to do it

ok next question:

who cares?

>m6 can be had for a third of the price
Lmao so fucking stupid

A m6 is like three times the cost of an r34 gtr

2x*

I'm talkin pre-owned market buddy

>Pushrods
No thanks

THAT HOW YOU SCUFF UP THE PAINT GET OFF THE HOOD

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Reminder the r32 is the only true Godzilla.
>this is what fagg/o/ts actually believe.

oh shit youre literally the nig with the e30 lmao
why the fuck did you wear pink pants tho i thought u were a fag

it literally is tho...

>still cheating

Cool, thank you.

So anyone, the R32's racing history is basically tarnished and is just a meme at this point.

We all know in reality as well the best GTR is the R33. Best lap times at hurrdurr.

>why the fuck did you wear pink pants tho

Because I like those pink pants.

r32 also needed heavy rain to have an advantage, and cars crashing out to get 1st place
meanwhile in the bathurst 12 hours it was shrekt by the rx7 and nsx lmao

the godzilla meme truly is a meme

$outh $ide $uicide