pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs!
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>Discord:
discord.gg/sfjyzzV
Come to us baby, don't be shy.

>How to webm
Video capture through Sims 4 as normal (Hotkey: V)
Download WebmForRetards - gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
Adjust as necessary and convert

>Previous Thread

This chick stood up, threw up, then sat down and continued flirting with my sim like that's totaly normal.

We did it reddit.

Kim is in my game. I feel as though a whole new world of possibilities have opened.

shit OP image
I don't like this thread
nobody used my sims
why was OP lazy and not making a good OP
I hate this game
vampires crack when
sims 4 is shit
3 is better

I miss anything?

Sounds about right. One of my favourite things about this general is that there really isn't much to complain much about that hasn't already been done to death.

There is an updated No CC version on the Gallery, that has her GTW hairstyle, also Ashlee with her Lovely Garden's hair. Glad you're going to have fun with her. Let me know if she random farts on people.

You forgot "The discord is full of faggots and circle jerks"

You both also forgot "fuck off Ree"

Ree is a dead meme and did nothing wrong.

t. Felicity Katz

A poor start to a poor thread.

How would Whoohoo work with ghosts? Would they just posses your dick? Can you posses a dick? Does a dick have a soul? These are deep questions.

Then fix it. Post something.

I need to find a good home for Kim and Ashlee, but I'm running out of houses I'm not reserving for future sims of my own.

>page 10

>take brother and sister sim to fast food place since they were both hungry and low on social need
>sister starts to get flirty and keeps making flirty gestures

pics of incest

If I buy sims3 from steam do I still need to install origin or not?

Not on my watch!

>If I buy sims3 from steam do I still need to install origin or not?
>If I buy sims 3
>buy
if you need to satisify your morals, just buy the base game and pirate the packs and DLC
>do I still need to install origin
I believe if you want to update to the latest patch, which is origin exclusive, then yes (you shouldn't want to though). Otherwise, I think everything can be done through the launcher.

>skinship
jesus user, you gotta spoiler that shit. almost nosebled all over my keyboard

My bad, completely forgot this was a Buddhist finger painting ampitheatre.

I wish you guys didn't take the sim dl doc off the OP. I cleared my browser history and now it's lost forever....

if you really cared you'd reduce dem hips

The link is ded.

I hope pets adds a variety of animals

That dev team has never been able to render animals well, I pray for the best
inb4 square low poly snakes

I want them to add foxes or more wild cats, all we got for those are wolves, I want my foxes, tanukis, and lynxes damit

maybe they're having bioware handle animating and rendering the animals

But I'm a sucker for fertile, childbearing hips!

you and everybody else apparentely. what happened to loving slim and graceful hips?

If animals are the focus of the pack. I'd like to think they'd up their effort. I think most animals would look pretty cute in the sims 4 clay style.

I played The Sims and The Sims 2 way back when. Not excessively, but a little.

Interested in getting into it again. Should I get 3 or 4?

Mostly I want to make myself and my waifu and live happily ever after, with my friends as our neighbors.

Fucking chipmunk ghosts

Mortimer brought down sushi and just ate it in front of Meagan.
Is this some kind of revenge for stuffing him and his family?

Get 4. I was hesitant about getting 4 after playing 3, but it was completely worth it. Everything seems to be much improved, despite some content being cut out but it's there are always updates.

Aleise: Do you think there are vampires here?
Lady:...........yes

Maybe we'll even get to own eagles, hawks,and owls

Poor girl has no simoleons and has found herself in Forgotten Hallow. Only a matter of time before shes a target.

Is the gamesforthworld crack still being updated, i want to get back into the game but its been like 2 years.

I checked the site and the last update was like a couple of months ago, is it still active but just they havnt got new stuff yet?

cracks have and always will be late bro

Is Caleb supposed to work at a bar?

I was sold a cupcake by Vlad the other day, being a vampire isn't all it's cracked up to be.

There's just something about saying "Trust me, I'm a doctor!" that makes the person immediately sound extremely untrustworthy...

Honestly, I'd say all appeals to trust do, but claiming to be a doctor just makes it worse somehow.

Is that from Outdoor Retreat? I found a low poly swan in the San Myshuno gardens.

What a shame, Vladdy boy popped his clogs

At least a bar seems like a good place to get away with feeding on people. But I believe Caleb is a vegan vamp?

Do I win?

Yeah.

I remember in Sims 1 if you had water on your property ducks would show up on it. Blew my 11 year old mind when I first noticed it. Not sure but I think one of the expansion packs added them.

>those sheep being sucked in to the abyss
I smell chaos.

so would you recommend it?
it seems some other cracks have newer stuff out
but this one is established

Got them. Forgot about the frog on the lily pads though.

Mortimer is passive aggressive even in death.

He wants you to join him in the abyss

replying to myself, what would you guys recommend as the best crack for modding and updates>!@??!?!
the game4theworld one or is there any other alternatives

hey guys
I tried installing Sims 3 (without a disc btw, i'm to poor and lazy to do that) and I got the opener to work, but I can't get past the part where it asks for a Registration Code (I used the crack from games4theworld)
wat do?
I wanna play this game so bad
pls

>tfw you liked what the other person ordered more than what you got

Be sure to compliment or insult the chef! I'ts cool they added that option.

Is it just TS3 by itself or with expansions?

>that awkward moment when you take somebody to a friendly lunch and they start getting all flirty

Yeah it's a neat detail. Would be cool if we could leave tips for the waiters too.

Though to be you, honey

Cute hips. Would beat like conga drums.

How many gb is sims 3 with all expansions?

This is with all the expacs and stuff packs on my drive.

And if you feel bored after playing 4, then give 3 a go as 3's content and open world really elevate a life simulation

I had so much fun with 3 but my potato ass gt750m laptop and HDD made sure the load time was 30 minutes

now i opt for the loadtime every in and out sim4 =(

God damn. Nice to see Betty comes from a long line of #THICC

I'm gonna vomit.

sorry to hear that user, and yeah, the performance is ass for most computers, weak and strong. I'd reccommend getting a SSD for it as that'll allow for the biggest leap in performance

Such cute thickness! Though looking after one human is already one too many.

ducks

I want Sarina to mom all the baby vamps

nom*

I want to bake cookies with Sarina!

That's cannibalism

That's the fastest I've ever changed my mind. Thanks, user.

ded game

>Look, you're supposed to just deliver my pizza, not raid my fridge and play with my video games... So could you just, huh, leave now?

"Have a good day at work, okay Darling?"

"Oh, and if those cunts in the Sales department so much as look at you again I'm going to set their houses on fire."

How does S1 play on modern Windows? Do you need like an FPS capper or something?

I started it up on 8.1 and it seems to work fine

I don't think Sarina has read far into Vampire lore books regarding the fertility of vamps.

Beware, she's a terrible cook without a recipe! :3 She's likely going to sneak some plasma fruit into the batter when you're not looking.

I haven't played it a whole lot really but it's running fine so far. With windows you can run things in compatibility mode with older versions.

Right after you install it the game has to load up all the extra stuff the expansions add. Back when it was just Sims 1 it would take forever and I always thought it was because of the computer but even on a newer better computer it still takes time. And it has to do it for all eight neighborhoods.

The only issue I've had is running it in windowed mode brings up a black box that blocks the game (which didn't happen when I tried to run it on my old laptop a couple years ago). The game still runs behind it but I can't see whats going on so I have to run it full screen.

Actually I take that back. Alt-tabbing out of it seems to glitch it up. So I don't recommend doing that.

Not being able to use WASD is a bit of an adjustment too.

Thanks I'm downloading it now, I'll keep a heads up for it.

Bought a camera at a retail store and tried it out on the salesgirl. Her shyness was really cute.

I never understood why the pizza delivery guy comes in to your house and acts like a guest after delivery. I can't tell if it's a glitch or done on purpose so you have the opportunity to tip them.

>Why am I still here? Just to suffer?

what the fuck do they feed sims?

i mean like DAAAAAAAMN yo

>the implants are working!

Her "shyness" is really really large...

My sim is a scientist and i'm thinking of changing careers, if I quit my job do I still have to worry about alien abductions?

I just bought the penthouse in the fashion district and now i have random niggers from the street coming into my home.

No problem right ? Just lock the door.

Lock the door and now your guests can't enter your house and theres no option to give them exception.
Even if you give them the apartment key they still cannot enter your house.

Sometimes this game can be so annoying.

I remember it happening like that before, they would only stick around if you made conversation with them. Same as the repair guy. Now even the mailman just walk in and act like they're home, to say nothing of neighbors.

The apartments are a big hassle. Whenever there's a festival in your neighborhood be prepared for everyone you know going up to your house to drink tapwater instead of hanging around at the festival.