/ceg/ Conan Exiles General

Endowment Edition

>Official Links
Website - conanexiles.com/
Steam Store - store.steampowered.com/app/440900/

>What is Conan Exiles?
Conan Exiles is a survival game made by the Dev of Age of Conan, and it's currently on the Early Access limbo.

Official Premium Veeky Forums Server: 167.114.159.112:7927

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LAC9T
twitter.com/gameservers_com/status/828010023582330880
steamcommunity.com/id/Crocslam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Physique and extra sliders when? I wanna make a big booty THICC amazon.

>tfw your buddy get stuck in a hole and all you can do is watch him get closer to his death.

The middle fortress area is truly a death trap.

or qtboi sliders

FINE YOU CUNTS I'LL BUY THE GAME., GOD.

Or he could just take off his bracelet and die immediately.

What is everyones specs on their computer/what settings are you using?

dead game

high view distance
low everything else
still eating memory like a bitch though

include this in the OP next time

imgur.com/a/LAC9T

So what is the issue with this game? VRAM? I put the game from high to medium and it kinda looked like ass

I haven't really fucked around with the graphics settings so I let geforce experience choose for me. Looks decent enough and runs smooth enough for me.

probably
it runs good until the the vram gets too high then there's lag for like 10sec that together with the shitty netcode servers have to run on it can get shitty but when the game runs in-between my memory overloading or the server shitting the bed it's fun

we got a discord yet?

tits/ass softness slider when?

Im tires of these plastic tits. I want realistic ones.

I kinda figured it was VRam. Just got it and was playing single player. It ran pretty smooth, even at ultra, until I got to an area with a bit more foliage and it just shit itself. Sadly enough VRAM is the biggest issue with my pc (due to my dated graphics cards)

I made a pirate server for 8/v/ and can't connect to it myself, but you fuccbois that were smart and didn't buy it yet can give it a try. The name makes it obvious, password is "dongs".

PLAYER SEX, SLAVERY AND RAPE MODS WHEN??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max settings with a 1080. Usage is pretty high.

i5-6500
GTX 1060 6GB
16GB DDR4 RAM

Getting stable 60fps on 1080p most of the time. However, there are some hiccups when I start swimming.

Forgot to mention I'm running everything on ultra

for anyone unable to join the server, here's what works 100% even if you can't find it in any list.

Got to your Properties for Conan Exiles on Steam, and open the Launch Options.

then type in:+connect 167.114.159.112:7927

when you start the game, just let the main menu load for about 30 seconds and it will automatically go into a loading screen and connect you to the /v/ Server.

Maybe add this to the OP for people having trouble.

On another note, what should we name this glorious fortress?
The lower walled part is the city and the forges, the upper part should be a grand fortress-like temple of Set I hope

Yo in the next op throw my buddy's server up as another vg server plox ![Asgard PvP 2X Gather and XP]

>2X Gather and XP
dropped

i second this

>keep losing connection to the server

T-Thanks

>Hasn't made it past level 20 on the official servers before they went down
You have no idea how fucking awful leveling in this game is past level 20 do you?

Now it really died.

just when i was about to log in for the day

:(

Atleast hte server died before that twerp tried to do his trial with all the lag going on.
He woulda met instant death.

Yeah, I reached three npc exiles and some hyenas, killed those, then it disconnected.
Hope I'm safe.

The devs found a new server provider. Hopefully official servers will be back soon

twitter.com/gameservers_com/status/828010023582330880

>Trial

I'm legitimately worried about the other guy about to build a wall to prevent anyone to go north from the startjungle. I've just got to the point where I'm increasing in food/resources, just built a sword, but lack any armour.

but we're all playing on that pleasant but unstable Veeky Forums server

>uncomfy official servers

I cannot find brimstone for the life of me.

Easiest way is to kill rock golems

What's wrong with this? I've spent several hours on the northern side of the Nile, I have a humble hut, two pieces of armor, I'm level 10 and I'm bored with farming for hide. From what I've gathered, at some point every noob leaves the beginner zone and has to reach the three dots, braving the dangers on the way - I just fended off three attackers safely, so I think if I'm careful I can make it.

kill the rockgolem deer

they're in the general area of you're mom's pussy

>didn't know there was npcs in this game and tried talking to them before they attacked me

fuck I'm a embarrassment

I'm going to kill you and eat your heart.

go into the caves

its just walking up the river. there's other places to be besides the 3 dots

>go north
>be careful
>aggro 5 hyenas from 200 meters away
>get fucked
this is the trial my man

>tried to communicate with an NPC before, during, and after it attacked me, thinking it was a hostile and shy player

Are the nodes gone or something? Not finding them at their listed areas.

>hostile and shy player
autistic screeching

so uh did anybody email the admin

no, plenty in the north

Hey, if the server goes down give it 10 minutes before emailing me.

I think they have some auto-reset schedule now because the last 4 times it's gone down I've done nothing and it restarted minutes later.

In the salt flats, right?

[email protected]

Neat, will do.

So it'll be up in 10 minutes?
:excited_face:

Of course my good man.
Do you still play on the server?

nevermind, it's up now ~

it's up, johnny
use your server browser in steam to see easily

omg just fix it ffs

why is it that every fucking openworld survival game has to have the same shitty combat that's literally a fps melee attack? Why not copy vindictus, tera, or mount and blade?

When I have time.

Hopping on now.

>find an awesome new server with a great community
>server full all the time

God damnit

>pirate server
Where can you torrent the game?

Trialtwerp here.
I regret my decision - logged on now and I was dead. Was 100% fine when I disconnected.

Little do you know, surviving the crashes is the true trial.

Asked in the MMO general, but they're slow as balls and likely won't answer anyway.

I picked up Age of Conan and I noticed sometimes you pull off a fatality on enemies, is it possible for them to do the same to you?

is up

Piratebay, or cs.rin.ru. Dauphong on TPB has a good copy up, that's what I'm using.

I played that game like 5 years ago, and I want to say that it did happen to me once, but I can't say for sure.

yes, fatalities happen to you

They said they are adding fatalities to this game too.

where do I find white slaves? I'm sick of shit skins

Alright, new question. Can non-human enemies perform fatalities? Havem't done any fatalities on animals yet though I'm not sure if I can.

>he doesn't like to dehumanize nubians

FUNCOM ADD THE PHYSICE SLIDER NAOOOO. I WANT TO MAKE A MUSCLE QT 3.14

Why does every single female player look exactly the same?

The plains and deserts are mostly Yog cannibals, who are mostly Dafari. Just get out of cannibal territory and you'll find more mixed camps. There's a big camp in the south-east near the mouth of the river.

any groups on the Veeky Forums sever with a spot open?

i am a good friend looking for more good friends

default face, no one has the desire to make a real waifu when first joining a server and instead want to play the game

show your steam profile and ingame dick size

Don't listen tot his man. He is the opposite of a good friend. He is a bad friend.

It doesn't matter anyway since all the faces still end up looking the same.

It's down now? D/Ced and can't find in servers.

Also guy who died to 3 hyenas let's make a clan

SERVER
PLEASE

And lose all his shit? nah. Luckily this server has a discord aswell so we just had to message the server's admin to get him unstuck.

tits are too small

That is not true... from a certain point of view
use the damn post that no one ever screencaps

it ripped
getting fucked hard today

In the mountains, where the doctor prescibes

steamcommunity.com/id/Crocslam/

That was me.

but I've always used that. Can't see the server on the list, pic related

>server's admin to get him unstuck.
and how exactly did the admin do that?

We don't even have powers to teleport to players let alone move someone.

So how safe is TPB?

Haven't torrented anything in a long time and I hear they've cut down on it severely recently. Never used a proxy or anything in the past, are they needed now?

Hit Ctrl+Shift+C or Insert or Tilde (~) key to access console

SummonPlayer [Playername] – The command will help you to call a player to your location. Ideal when you are stuck somewhere or need help in a fight.

Fly – This one is pretty weird, it will just allow the players to fly around the world. Quiet a useful one when you hate to walk.

God – Now this is the God mode if you are fed up dying in the game hit the command to get invincible.

ToggleDebugHUD – This one is very helpful if you are in a multiplayer match. When you hit the command on the top right it will display the server performance with the list of players. It will also show your location with co-ordinates in the bottom left of the screen.

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+L – The command is useful to teleport players you are stranded in some place or you can also use it to record your location so that you can report to the game developer in case of any bug.

>people who stay inside during dark time

george washington for weeks had dysentery and lost about a third of his weight and climbed around in freezing ice with his men where they would go on marches at night and they would lose 10-15 people just in one battalion freezing to death

in 30 below temperatures

in 20+ mile marches

IN THE DARK

with men dying all around them

and george washington with diarrhea running out of his pants on top of that horse

THAT'S WHO YOU COME FROM AND YOU HIDE INSIDE

I WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO THE DARKNESS

IT STARTS WITH A WAR GROWL
ORGANIZE WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS AND REALIZE YOU'RE UNDER ATTACK

Never had an issue with TPB. Maybe Comcast ignores Seattle users.

just use adblock and noscript and you're perfectly fine

like I said, that Dauphong upload is good.

>local man dies alone, in the dark, surrounded by hyenas

congratulations