In dept and in trouble

Hello are there any millionaires here ? and could you possibly help me ? i owe my bank $5000 - im about to get evicted cause of missing rent. I just got laid of just before christmas, and my family cannot help me this time. Im really out there now, i have no income and i owe the bank, i owe for rent, i owe one of my friends 1400$ - i found out that some not so kind guys were looking for me, and in desperation i call out to anyone of you
Could you guide me, or help me with a small amount of my dept ?

No.

i understand what im doing is basically begging. But i have nothing right now, all i have is a yt channel and a twitch with no growth. www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7g7RckkzqU6AI0T4j9Pg

This is the wrong board. Your thread will be deleted and you will be banned soon.

>i owe my bank $5000
why?

>i have no income and i owe blahblahblah
Why?

Yea okay. All respect for that and your answer, i just have nothing else i can do. Ban me if you have to then i can say i tried one last time ..

How did it get to this?

Why do you have no income?

Do you have a drug addiction?

alright. It got to this in about a year or so ago, i did some cocaine, i stopped last summer. And i was happy and all, only thing is i owe people for the dope i did. And i dont want to fuck up my life any more, i got a job in norway, wich payed okay money. Until i got laid off last week, he was in over his head and hired people all the time, and could not make payroll and hence he fired some people. My insurance is on it atm. But my landlord wants his money, and some nasy peoply out there want theirs aswell. And now, so thats why im even considering posting here. Sorry if it bothers you, iknow it looks so pathetic. But its all i can do

Gotta get out there and hustle.

Drive for UBER. that's a start.

>only thing is i owe people for the dope i did

Just get an unregistered gun and shoot him.

Drop it down a sewer drain, never speak of it again. Problem solved.

For the rent just some buy some credit card dumps online and buy shit and resell it. Problem #2 solved.

If you go to prison - perfect. No need for money or working anymore. Just make sure to beat/shank a guy the first day on the block. You will get respect and be left to yourself.

Good luck and godspeed.

yea lol ..
Its just ..
Not that easy here in Denmark, i love your answers guys haha .. Its just not that easy like in a die hard movie

How is prison in Denmark?

isn't it like a 3-4 star hotel? Just rob a store.

if successful -> Few thousand richer.
If unsuccessful -> 3.5 star hotel.

Good deal.

smirking

this norweigan prison looks better than my room.

Yea but its not prison that bothers me guys, its the thought of loosing a finger. I have an insane wow account and a youtube channel with partner i can trade you for some green bills if you want

I'm telling you. Just shoot him,

You'll get respect, boost your confidence and solve a problem. All in one swift move.

THIS
OP DONT BE A FAGGOT

Life isn't easy, but you can't be soft, you gotta be hard and fuck it right in the pussy.

seriously took me awhile to figure it out, i was on heroin for many years. I got off and life was fucking hard, you know what i did? i realized i was an adult and life was right in front of me, so i took it by the balls and started doing the do. There wasn't some magic formula for me to become well off, it was as simple as stop being a little bitch and get out there and fucking get it.

True story

Now I work construction full time, have 3 rental properties, go to school part time and have an investment business. Im worth around $500,000.
Im not saying this just to brag, im saying this because i see people all the time like you that just cry and hope somebody figures it out for them (this is how i was) but in reality, you just have to GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND DO SOMETHING!! turn off Veeky Forums, stop playing fucking video games, go get a normal paying job and start growing!

Thanks bro ! thanks for sharing.
Iv'e had enough now, i just want to get rid of my dept

all i wanted to know in this thread before it 404's just was if ther was any millionaires here ? that might have a spare dollar

Millionaires don't post on anime imageboards.

People here are NEETs, in college or very broke

yea .. okay worth a shot

I'm a millionaire.
No I don't have $5k cash sitting around.
Yes I could get it if I wanted.
Yes, I probably will.
No, I'm not sending it to you.
Yes, I'm going to book a trip to mexico to sit on a beach for a week and drink bad liquor with 5 of my favorite relatives instead.
No, I'm not really sorry about that.
Yes, I hope your life improves.
No, I won't be helping you improve it.