Care you like but everyone shits on

JUKE is CUTE

Nissan PUKE

no u

Nissan Juke? More like the Nissan... Shit. amirite, lads?

OP proves yet again to be a fag.

It's like pottery.

Juke would be great if it didn't have those autistic headlights popping up at the top.

Have you ever driven one? Literally blind spots: the car.

The HHR is worse about blind spots to be honest family. Them pillars be thicc.

Ugly frog-eyed badly-driven piece of shit.

The only good thing about them is that they show you where the shitty drivers are. You see a little crossover like that, you know the shitty driver is inside it.

it drives like shit but

IT'S CUTE

Why the fuck did this get a Nismo?

it's like they got rid of everything good about the cube and only kept what was shit about it.

To appeal to a younger demographic.

I drove a friend's hhr one time and I agree completely. If it's not directly in front of you you won't see it

DEMOLISHED.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, the Juke is freakin' adorable.

CUTE

Its actually bretty good with the manual
A cute

ecosport?
mode like ECOSPORT
HIHIHIHI

i quite like this

I meant EGGosport

I don't know how but it's growing on to me

here nissan, i actually made it cute

too cute

doesn't look like it's saying "WACHA GONNA DO FAGGOT"

Nissan "Joke".... can't believe you've never heard that one

I always imagine these things to be HALO Warthogs, except with a roof and without the big gun. But you could make one out of em I suppose.

Ack, you removed it's eyes! Not cute.

>IT'S CUTE
No.

?

?

MUCH better

I can't bring myself to hate the Juke for one reason and one reason alone:

They actually took a risk with the design. Too many cars out there all look exactly the same, and Nissan said "fuck that" and made something totally different.

So yeah I dunno, there's no denying the Juke is a little strange looking. Somedays I could see myself driving one if I ever needed a mini crossover, other days meh.

But I give props to Nissan for making it not look like angry-eye headlights clone #1293B

Daihatsu why didn't you make this

like raised Muh Confederacy! Muh Freedoms tiny dick trump cunts.

This car is driven by 18 year old fat girls trying to act like its their boyfriends car.

Pathetic.

fwd though
you would be surprised how many people would have an "ugly" car that's stands out rather than a not ugly but boring car

there's something nice about walking into a parking lot and just seeing your car stand out
that being said JUKE is CUTE

Agreed user, I love the juke.

>small
>short
>3 door
>athletic, slim appearance along the side
>attractive hoodline
>front doesn't look like a fucking face, which I love

it has 4 doors though

Awww, what's the matter? 15 year old ls1 spank your v6 mustang?

Fuck, you're right. I like that they basically hide the rear doors to make it look like a 3-door, though.

it's makes it all the more CUTE without sacrificing practicality , rear space is slim though

I fucking wish I could find one of these.

I like old HR-V

These cars are pure cancer. Flimsy little shits and the build quality is up the ass.
Overpriced as fuck yet offers nothing more a Civic does.

I still like the way they look

dirtcheap (14k brandnew), and they look pretty cool. Remind me of something thats in the background of a sci-fi movie