/lzg/ - Lab Zero General ( Skullgirls and Indivisible)

CLEAR! edition

>Latest News

>Skullgirls News
Dekillsage wins this year's Frosty Faustings which is the first tournament with the final huge patch!
twitter.com/Skullgirls/status/825472611651956736
Tournament Top 8 playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qCS6jUzbc&list=PLp_QtNUDjF3gqNJGqgy-Qc5wwtcOsMEiT

>Indivisible News
Qadira has a new design and is getting animated!
twitter.com/kinucakes/status/827820130079952896

>Beginner Stuff
Beginner Forums: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?forums/beginner-forum.30
Steam Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/245170/guides
Resources: skullheart.com/index.php?threads/beginner-resources-thread.242

>Skullgirls Discord Chat
Public Discord Chat: discordapp.com/invite/0WWSQspQVqkHy4In

>Official Forums for both games
skullheart.com

Last big thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
hardtones.tumblr.com/image/156826288696
erohua.tumblr.com/image/156828814392
pastebin.com/jGHmzuLF
indivisiblegame.com/blog/building-on-the-indivisible-prototype/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61300662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for the cutest

also why did the last thread die so fast?

because nobody was posting

double didn't get the get

Because of imagelimit

Dont spam pictures that arent new

that was the thread BEFORE the last one

Kai and MikeZ are going to teach SG things to Juna from MeleeEveryday

twitch
.tv/meleeeveryday

so what side of valentines eye is canon bandaged i need to know for a drawing

Her right one

(left from the viewers side)

It's cool that those guys have been playing SG so much lately

The EVO vote has kind of been a reminder that the SG and Melee communities have a bit of history together now.

this is actually pretty amusing so far
Mike's trying to teach em how to block

Would you play a labzero cyberpunk game?

So which SG is the best for teaching Smash players how to play SG

didn't mean to replyyes, but it needs to be Skullgirls-themed Cyberpunk. So Skullgirls, but in the future.

so does cerebella hard-counter peacock or something?

I'm hoping that might be Vulcan Heel one day.

It sounds like Indivisible will have a little bit of sci-fi/steampunk though.

Not really

Last thread died at somewhere around 20 posts.

If indivisible turns out to be really good, would you still want a skullgirls 2 or a indivisible 2 ?

sometimes i think alex would benefit from making his designs simpler

Yeah but people complain about indivisibles characters designs being too simple

What drawing style will the anime OP have

she has a bunch of character sheets somewhere

How is this cyberpunk?

might be anime

I can't be the only one that thinks that the way this guy draws fortune is super weird looking

hardtones.tumblr.com/image/156826288696

post whatever pictures you want
we can just make a new thread at image limit

erohua.tumblr.com/image/156828814392

rugged cyborg cops aren't cyberpunk?

I feel like this might be a serious question if come 2019 and Autumn Games still doesn't have the funds for SG2.

Would 505 fund Lab0's next new adventure? Would they push for an Indiv sequel? Would Lab0 be willing to wait on Autumn?

this was a good stream, really glad they did this.

So double thread died right away

The cause of death. Could it have been suicide, or murder?

pastebin.com/jGHmzuLF
have a read while i bump this thread

Qadira, Dhar, Honey & Ginseng
These three have animations which might mean they'll be in the next prototype update.

Honey & Ginseng for healing
Qadira for blocking

Why was Dhar chosen?

It's because Double didn't get the get

Dhar's probably gonna be straightforward, well-rounded offense. We've also known that he's the first Incarnation Ajna will have, so it's probably a good idea that we get familiar with him.

But who knows, maybe he won't be in the next demo at all. Since Dhar has cleaned frames already, there might be a couple others that are close to finished too, like maybe Thorani, Yan, or Naga Rider, who have had concept art for a long time.

>Qadira for blocking
Do you have anything to back this up or are you just retarded?

What makes her blocking special?

I hope it's on model with the game mostly

indivisiblegame.com/blog/building-on-the-indivisible-prototype/
>Perfect blocking
>Main weapon's a shield

Her perfect block window might be bigger than the others or something idk

Perfect blocking isn't character specific.
>main weapon is a shield
Since when? I didn't watch much of the animation stream, all I saw was a blocking animation. Were there shield attacks shown?

Dhar could be for parrying

Where do you get that?

>Why was Dhar chosen?
Because he's the first Incarnation...

A shield attack is one of the moves Mariel animated the other day. You can see in the notes it also describes a DEF-UP and Counter trait that look like parts of the move,
Also in the recent update where they revealed her new model sheet it says:
>Qadira has a strong defensive role in battle, and so we wanted her silhouette to mimic the roundness of her shield, and the baggier clothes to make her feel stouter.

-speculation-
Qadira's DEF-UP skill for this move might work like Q's Taunt in 3rd Strike. The more she uses it in the fight, the sturdier she'll be, and will also improve the block-to-counter move described in the notes as the fight wears on.
We don't know for sure if Qadira's lost the sword yet, but so far all of the animations have been for the shield with no sheath present.

>We don't know for sure if Qadira's lost the sword yet
I mean, in that update they showed the sword as well, just sheathed.

But it's not in the animations yet. They'll have to draw it in eventually unless they're using a 3D model for it,
If none of her moves use it, they might have scrapped it. She might also ditch the sword for story reasons for all we know.

But they're still rough animations so far, so we'll see

>They'll have to draw it in eventually unless they're using a 3D model for it
Not true, they could also Vanillaware it. But this is also an option, like Beo's chair. Or again, just drawing it later.

That said, I'm just saying it was in the update. I don't know why she currently doesn't have the sword in the animations we watched. Maybe they're just rough animations. I don't know.

Doom 2016 clone but Skullgirls-flavored:

>The Skullgirl has made her move and summoned her undead army across New Meridian while Double has opened up Gehenna which has unleashed a wave of pure hell energy across New Meridian. Life throughout the city has either been wiped out and converted to undead by the Skullgirl or turned into demonic soldiers by Double's masters.

>The only one who can stop the apocalypse and staple/glue Gehenna shut is Peacock, a roboticized weapon designed to destroy the Skullgirl. With an unlimited arsenal constantly at her fingertips, she can vaporize undead hordes and bring peace back to New Meridian. But she'll have to head into Gehenna herself and push the demons back down 6 feet under. And do it quick enough so you can get back home and watch the latest episode of Annie: Girl of the Stars.

Alternatively:

>It's too damn noisy with all the ruckus going on outside. What the Gehenna is going on? Oh great, it's the Skullgirl and her army at it again, and now it looks like the Trinity has opened Gehenna once more. Looks like everyone needs a good ass whooping before I can get back to my beauty sleep.

>Play as Eliza as you rip and tear through the Skullgirl's legion of undead and Gehenna's demonic soldiers. Make their blood your weapon and transform it at will. When you fill up your blood lust meter you can rip through everything as Sekhmet with your bare hands. And the deeper you go into Gehenna, the more powerful you become. Remind everyone again that you're the boss. You don't take shit from the Skullgirl, Gehenna, or the Trinity, especially during your beauty sleep. Unleash your rage and kick everyone's ass one more time, just like the good old days.

>girls that know how to handle giant hands
there needs to be more fanart of these two together

This honestly sounds pretty cool

Where are those frames from?

They're from screenshots that were posted on Trigger's site when they did the announcement.
Very sneaky.

delete this

How much will indivisible cost? 30 dollars? 25? 40?

30 dollars according to the indiegogo

They've said about $30, maybe a little more for the retail physical PS4/XB1 versions that 505 will make

505's retail physical is not going to be the LEs they've shown w/steel case and art manual, it'll just be a normal case and game.
There also might not be a retail physical for PC

It's almost $10k to Stretch Goal now.

Peter said this on FB
>I think we're close enough that I'm starting to actively plan for it.
>We're working on some awesome add-on merch, and I'm pretty confident that we'll easily hit the goal once those are added.

>Unfortunately I think it's mostly impossible to create a sense of urgency around a completed campaign. I'm honestly surprised this has done this well.
>I do wonder if there's a way we can get people interested in upgrading? Maybe some kind of addition to the LE physical release?
>Was thinking of something like making pencil boards from the anime opening, but we can't hype those until... well, probably until the last minute.

MikeZ also said yesterday during MeleeEveryday stream that they might a new build ready to share by summer.

He's not too bad, desu.

Oh and fyi, the campaign made almost $4k last week.
Another week like that and VO's probably covered by the end of the month. Its pretty close to happening.

how much will bloodstained cost

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61300662

If there's any drawfriends around.

Would like to request Filia and Painwheel, from Skullgirls, in the virgin killer sweater. Bonus points if they are cuddling each other or kissing/fondling

may not get to finish today, but on it

Fuck yeah

What would they update in the prototype?

Why are those 2 shipped?

Filia literally ruined her own life to stop her misery, play filias story mode

But filia is the straightest girl

Any new webms from the recent streams?

new shirt

Cmon Valentine you gotta start hiding your power level

top fucking kek

Where did she learn ninjutsu anyway?

That is a very good question, the answer is -as far as I know- go fuck yourself there's no lore

Which part of sg lore is the most interesting

Nothing.

>Peter said this on FB
Where?

So close

on the labzero fb comments section

We already got an image of Filia in it.

Not that more Filia is a bad thing

Parasoul must look lovely in one of these

It was on an Indiv FB group
I don't think anyone knows yet.
They're probably charging more than MN9 did ($20) since the game is bigger to start with.
I figure at least $25, but $30 for it wouldn't sound like a stretch

Actually all the skullgirls cast should be in the sweater

I like the history behind the ASG Labs.
How several groups with vastly different ideals and goals worked collectively to fight the same problem.

At once?

No, to each their own

>to each their own
That's not what that means.

if we got to play as a different member of the last hope instead of valentine who would you want to play as?

patty

Patty is best nurse.