Time for your daily dose of modern car design

basic thread

With German Engineer Co realiable Windscreen in car display you don't need visibility!

Template post by someone mad his neighbor's brand new car is nicer than his beater.

that's ... uuuh ... nice?

I tried to fix the GLE.

It's a shitty "coupe" crossover, there is no fixing it.

We need more wheels, dammit! We still can't turn it!

Looks like a butch lesbian

might've actually been interested if it weren't so horribly underpowered like every other fucking car nowadays

thanks doc

[gurgling noises]

>That fucking front
JUST STOP

new prius leak

I see they're trying to make it look like their target demographic with the whole "grouchy old man" face going on

>tfw

go back to red.dit

all of my yes, my god you fixed it!

Beautifully done, dude.

Volvo is going a little bit into that direction but it's a shame that they literally only use one engine for their entire line up now (inline 4)

Peeling skin noises as the scabs it's made of split apart

Yeah yeah cars are freaking bloated, but at least they've had some years to work on the lines.

Some of the cars from the 2000s are so hideous with the bumpers sticking out and the awkward pillars, the white ones look like the fucking stay puft guy from ghostbusters.

Mid to late 90s was ok but some of the oval designs looked like shit, especially on the dash and vents. Also what was with the fucking colorful shit on the seats.

Mid 80s to early 90s is the best in my opinion, but you'll probably die in a fender bender when the bumper/grille of a Camry crashes through the side window of your rusted shitbox.

>NU-MAL SPEC

WTF I hate you nigger OP

Just when I discovered that website

The FUCK did he expect?

Why do so many think they can make some "funny" site involving large media files, even link it in social media and don't expect it to be costly?

They have knowledge to script, setup servers but are still dumb enough to not expect this shit? What the fuck

> quattro formaggio coupe with suicide doors

would tbqh