Why are Jeep drivers such scum?

Why are Jeep drivers such scum?

They constantly speed and tail you

Nissan drivers are worse in the tri-state

So somebody tail gated you today?

Everyday user

It's always a Grand Cherokee with black rims weaving in and out of traffic

Lol the only people that own this car are like middle lower class white dudes in their 20s-30s. they feel like a player because they bought a sick looking 40k truck with a v6 and have a 5/10 gf now who uses too much makeup. Then they act like they are insane ballers but they are just insecure fags with moderately well paying jobs (which are still time intensive and low skilled). Also they will be soon to peak out anywhere from 60-80k a year with "benefits". From here they will continue to be "active" and post on social media about trivial things. Eventually his gf with either marry him (beta provider) or move onto a "better" guy. He will either become full alcholic shut in or very rarely reinvent himself as a PUA fitness guy who doesn't take anything from chicks, but spends way too much time trying to fabricate social interactions to appear cool while in reality all he had to do was learn how to hold a conversation and follow his interests. Sad!

>
>Everyday user
>It's always a Grand Cherokee with black rims weaving in and out of traffic

Fuck you're totally right. It's always a jeep Cherokee.

Funny, I just drove 3 hours on the highway and the only person to tailgate me the entire time was a jeep. I looked back and saw him waving his hands around in anger because I left two cars worth of space inbetween me and the next car since we were in the fast lane doing about 80. Eventually he swerved into the middle lane then cut in front of me, gaining those two car spaces. I'm sure he felt accomplished after that.

(surprisingly enough, we both got off at the same exit at the same time, despite me never speeding up to fill that crucial space that was needed to get him where he was going even faster.)

60-80k a year is pretty good, user.

I see your cherokee and raise you this

I see your Tahoe and raise you this.

that's not the ultimate level, the ultimate level is black.
bonus points for suburban white soccer mom who doesn't fucking understand the concept of merging.

i see you all and raise you mexicans driving beat to shit hondas

war flashbacks
>ricer faggots lived down the road
>always brought in shit cars
>built them like shit
>raced them up and down the street at 2am
>them and their burrito friends invaded my neighborhood
>called my other /org/-type buddies and started a car race war
>the 4x4s had a final victory over the burritos

This is pretty satisfying. Driving in the left lane, keeping up with the flow of cars in front of you in moderate traffic while some fag tries to pass you on the right with no where to go..... only to see him/her in your rear view mirrors changing lanes to the left again.

You're absolutely right. The only people I see driving these things are suburbanites, the old, and blacks.

I own a WJ and only drive like an asshole when im alone, because, well, they ARE fun to drive for SUV's.... I like to be courteous of other drivers personally......I dont know why new jeep drivers are such assholes, probably the same reason as every other pseudo "luxury" brands.

or a 60-year-old ret. armed forces guy who only has it because some old cunt with dimentia rear-ended his truck at 35 mph, bending the frame, sending it to the shop.

VTEC JUST KICKED IN

I own a WK and it's broke. I could fix it (blown valve seal or worse), but its such a pile of shit i find it hard to summon the motivation to do a leak down test.

The car is so shitty that I literally can't even be bothered to remove a spark plug and thread in a tube.