Why shouldn't I buy an Integra?

I've always liked the look of them but have never owned one. What reasons do I have to avoid buying an Integra?

most of them have been driven hard, beaten to shit and molested
and if you manage to find a decent one it'll cost you much

Have fun breaking all the bolts you touch and having to find interior parts. Which will likely tan color

The integra is a car that was never treated gently. They have been beat the shit out of ten times over, but the b series motor is strong and could handle it.

If you're also thinking of a DC5 i'd say go for it, I have no complaints about mine.

Wtf is wrong with tan?

Buying the wrong generation.

Just be careful when buying one. Like you I was looking for a not complete shit one. Found one with some light mods added to it. They seemed pretty solid from the looks of it. Test drive it and it handled amazing.

Decide fuck it good price $3k for it and 98k miles.

>mfw open rear paneling and find rust spots that I will never unsee
>mfw it burns oil
>mfw aftermarket suspension was so shit once I took the car on a backroad I had to get OEM shocks because the aftermarket ones were shot to shit
>mfw paint peeling suspiciously a week or so after I bought it
>mfw CEL P0420
>mfw fuel injector relay broke

I've owned it for maybe 4 months now.

But don't let my post deter you. I bought it with the intention of fixing it up cosmetically. Just wish I would've paid less and didn't let the guy haggle me

what model is this?

DA Integra

is it yours? I love the wheels and the spoiler

It's a Mugen DA6, not mine.

They're owned by faggots like me that abuse them.

They're great cars tho. GSR or bust if you want a stock one.

is the 'art' on the side supposed to look like some 10 year-old from deviant art drew it, out of irony? Or does the owner unironically think it looks good

>fwd
>honda

I absolutely love my Teg. It's a 94, fun to drive, gets 30+ mpg, and looks great

Everything. Its a shit color.

Can get stolen with any worn down Honda key and if you put serious money into it will just get lifted with a tow truck.

and once you put serious money into it you kinda realize other cars exist for the amount of time/effort you spent.

For the price of a not even that clean Teg you can get a beat to shit toyobru. At least you can rebuild the 86 and not have a civic with stiff suspension in the end.

The average used Integra will burn more oil than gas and will be making 90hp to the wheels on a good day. You'd get more compression from Kim K's asshole.

Get one as stock as possible and don't lower it if you live anywhere with bad roads I have an LS-Vtec Integra and i have to stay on top of it like a rotary.