Easiest way to tell if someone cant drive

So what do you think is the easiest way to tell if someone cant drive or doesnt take care of their car? For me its curb rash. How fucking hard is it to go around a curb without destroying your rim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtcYEMTLZRw
youtube.com/watch?v=j2ItrwJ1zuc
youtu.be/6Oa71ag0etY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not hitting every apex

>driving around in a dirty car

automatic

more a sign of people who cant park.... never seen someone scrap a curb taking a turn. Its always when they are parking. Cringed just the other day as some dude scraped the curb while parking on his S-class as i was walking by

>This

this, without a doubt

i got $600 off my car when i bought it because the previous owner was definitely stevie wonder and thought curbs were braille stop signs or some shit

Had a dirty car for the last 3 months, just washed it today since it wasn't below 0 outside. Made no sense to wash it since the weather's been absolut shit during the winter here.

>wash car
>car is just as dirty as before wash before the engine even gets warm
wooooow

i have curb rash because lol black ice
I also have 0 regrets because it happened while I was going sideways

>they are asian
>they are a woman
>they are under 30
>they live in third world countries or drive on the wrong side of the road

>couldn't deal

Yep. I'm mediocre at that shit, so I solve the problem by avoiding parallel spots entirely and only parking in corner spaces or mostly empty lots.

I drove my car 3 years in a mint condition, not a single scratch or accident, and the single time my mother used my car she managed to do the same exact damage in the op.

>no signals
>slow to change lanes or make turns
>female, Asian, A-rab, old
>driving slowly
>hyundai
>Lexus SUV

Slow driving is a sign of indecisiveness or inattention, which are realistically the only scary things on an average road. You don't have to be a "good driver" to not get in accidents, you just have to be predictable with OK reactions... Which precludes people who are surprised by normal things or can't decide what to do.

There's some overlap, too. Those are the scariest.

I always think people judge me for my curbed wheels. It was the previous owner! I swear!

bad lines. Srsly normies can't take a smooth, sensible line through corners ever. They always turn in too early which leads them to cross the center line into the oncoming lane on every corner and/or run wide on the exit of curvy roads. The same shit causes them to basically make 2 sharp turns at 90° intersection and often cut it close with the people in the left lane of the adjacent road instead of one smooth turn. This is the same shit that causes the scuffed up rims OP posted. They turn in too early putting themselves too close to the curb at an intersection.

>ITT: faggots who can't parallel park.
I parallel park one of these every day. it isn't that hard. Learn to use your mirrors properly.

I find that watching the instructions on how to parallel park on Canada's Worst Driver can help.
youtube.com/watch?v=TtcYEMTLZRw

>I parallel park one of these every day.
I forgot the fucking pic.

Does anyone have any experience getting curb rash repaired? The previous owner of my car has somehow damaged all 4 wheels.. fucking hell.

Why bother?
I barely park my car anyway, why should I do it on a street, where idiots can fuck up my bumpers and side mirror?
Pass.

ChrisFix has a video on it. It depends on how bad the damage is. And get ready to work a little

happens all the time.
i was a cab driver once and if you work 70 hours a week only at night, what do you expect. you have to drive close to curbs to pick people up or let them off.

OP, youre retarded. if you want to learn if someone cant drive, drive with him.

Nah lmao 3rd worlders have better driving skills than the average American
Especially the taxi drivers

When they engage the shifter safety mechanic while going from Reverse to Drive.

LOL THIS

My sister has been driving for years, been in multiple wrecks, only ever driven an automatic, and she still doesn't realize you can just slap it into drive from reverse, and it locks&stops right on drive.

Instead, she'll push her little button in, bring it down, bring it down again, woops went into 2nd, back up into drive, and there she goes.

>living in a shithole

This 100%. I can not count how many times I have been baffled by the turns people take and how hard I winced as they come within inches of the car in the left lane that's sitting stationary. It's so bad that often times these retards won't make a turn at a 4 way stop if they have to cross infront of you because they literally can't do it.

I flattened it out as good as i could with 400 grit then i sprayed with some wheel paint. If you layer it well and build up the coats then you can hide the gouges and scratches really well

hands at ten and two and a no cell phone policy... If they cant use the cell phone a d drive chances are they had a bad experience while using theirs

>Slow driving is a sign of indecisiveness or inattention, which are realistically the only scary things on an average road. You don't have to be a "good driver" to not get in accidents
true, most people anemic cunts. shifting way too early, "forgetting" to downshift when trying to overtake, not "using" gears in general, engine braking 600 feet before lights, "digital" application of brake pedal.
not taking care of their car besides basic maintenance once in a year.

when i walking the dog today, i've seen today some guy in his shitbox trying to move his car when one (front) wheel was stuck behind inner side of curb. and his engine stalled like 15 times, before he manged to get out.

fucking this

Usually if they have sunglasses, a cane, and/or a dog with a little safety vest.

>Easiest way to tell if someone cant drive
if they have boobs or a vaginaljew

Stickers
base car

the universal sign.

At least it's being driven. It's better than those faggots who drive to work and back then spend 30 hours a week detailing their car, Bonus douche points for a white car. I'm okay with seeing Ferrari's and Lambo's covered in dirt, door dings and horrific swirl marks from going through automatic car washes (which I see all the time) At least they're getting used as cars and not museum pieces.

I avoid people with extensive body damage and/or "tuck tape taillights" also people driving with their face almost touching the steering wheel.

has a vagina

After reading this thread, you all have a massive stick up your ass.

The real question is why the fuck does everyone think they're on the same level as Senna when it comes to driving? Barely anyone thinks or admits they're a shit driver but basically everyone thinks they're good.

They post on Veeky Forums

You sound like one of those people that think they're a good driver yet they get in 15 "not at fault" accidents a year.

Why? Because I'm not being a faggot and listing the stupidest reasons someone is a bad driver?

Literally the only sensible post so far in this thread that makes actual sense someone would be bad is this guy:

Everyone else is posting stupid shit. But hey, it's Veeky Forums, worst board on Veeky Forums by far

Bread on hood

Massive dents in the sides of cars... people who can't look at junctions and roundabouts... so many times I've seen bad drivers on the road then see the car shaped dents in the side of their cars

scraped my trims dodging a women driven oncoming audi that flew around from the back of a parked lorry, that i was passing, into my lane and kept going

>put new trims on
>hit curb leaving a carpark

fuck. was a tiny scrape on the edge of them anyway

>Veeky Forums worse board
>/r9k/ or /b/ is better than Veeky Forums

lmao stay delusional

randomly touching the brakes and braking too much up to and through a turn (excluding truckers/people with load)

>braking too much up to and through a turn

m8 im sorry but my car is a rollover meme on wheels

youtube.com/watch?v=j2ItrwJ1zuc

explorers count as a heavy load. the burden you bear is massive because you're basically going to kill yourself one day.

w..we...well at least he 302 v8 is kinda cool right guys

Everyone can't drive.

/thread

>Having winter makes places shitholes

this is the first time ive seen someone use a pic i made, feelsgoodman

imagine how the pepe creator feels

This.

if i see a jiggaboo behind the wheel

they usually drive shitboxes or decade-old luxury brands, have no insurance, and are always high on jenkem or some shit. then they bitch because of "dem racis po' lice pullin me over cuz im blaqq". god i hate black drivers i'm so glad trump won

good thing the tire walls extend so far, you can't ruin your alloys on the curb

By definition

I bought a used car with wheels that are even worse than that. Shit sux. I tried sanding them down but the rash was too deep.

i have the opposite problem, I turn too wide on my right turns but i don't think the passenger side really realizes that part is blind to me.

>forgetting mlp, lgbt, and co
why the fuck are these people even allowed here. Why the fuck do they think they're too good for tumblr and reddit when that's exactly where they belong

t. triggered /b/ poster

This.

I scraped a curb with my bumped the other day.
>extremely narrow road
>literally covered in potholes; can hardly call it a road because there's no even surface anywhere anymore
>start three point turn
>slipping the clutch going slow in reverse
>fall into a pot hole
>accelerate lightly to go over the hole
>car slips out of pot hole and into another pot hole right away, sending me rolling into the curb
>horrible scraping noise as I start forward again and complete the turn

100% this. I can not stand these fuckers.

I agree.
I used to be a stanceboii and i parked in the city a lot.
i was amazed at how easy it was to avoid curbing your wheels with a modicum of effort

How close do you engine brake usually? Do you go through all the gears gradually from your highest gear, or do you just brake and shift directly into second when you're around 40 kmh?

why does everyone in this thread sound like a fucking boomer

you're not as good a driver as you think you are, stupid faggots.

>slushbox (not dct, bit CVT/torque converter)
>extremely dirty car (except offroaders covered in mud sometimes)
>no rubber floor mats
>shit tires
>panic at speeds over 100mph
>unrepaired damages

>black car
>instantly dirty if I drive it
>visible coat of dust on it if I leave it in the garage
>visible coat of sand on it if I leave it outside
the only winning move is to not wash it

>Not purposely ramming your shitbox into things to make it look even shittier
senpai

If a person has those small mirrors on the side mirrors.

I see you have never been in europe

You clearly don't live in a European city.

Here they are battle scars.

youtu.be/6Oa71ag0etY

How the fuck is anyone supposed to get out of there.

What got me to pass the drivers exam but actually pointless now that I realize parallel parking isn't a big deal and pussybois whine about it

Bad driver here, how do you guys tell for sure where your bumpers are? Am I just that retarded?

We know our cras well enough.

Also some cars have devent visibilty, so you can see where your bumpers are.

Everything just looks so close. I end up stopping way short.

What are some examples with really good visibility?

drive superior wedge shaped 80s shitbox so you have good visibility

My 107 has pretty good visibility, I´ll post pictures in about 5 Minutes.
Older cars tend to be good as well.

Front (hood is verry steep)

Rear (car ends like 10cm behind wear window)

I dunno man but I kind of use a reference point when I back into a spot

if I can see a fist sized gap from where I am sitting between my side mirror and what I can see of the front line of the parking spot then I know I have backed in enough with room to spare.

I make the gap small if the parking spot seems smaller.

Now THIS is shitposting.

I bought my car with curb rash in the wheels. and some cosmetic imperfections. I thought it wouldn't bother me but the more I wash my car the more it's getting too me lol.

How much does it cost to fix wheels?

I put my hands at 3 and 9 and don´t use a cellphone, texting while driving is retardet and my car has insane torquesteer.
If you have a dremel and some paint/clearcoat you can DIY.

Just guess and hope. It's almost impossible to tell how big a modern car is from inside it.

how much do dremels cost?

A original Dremel 3000 costs 50€.
Oher simmililar ones start at 30...

about $9 on aliexpress

Honestly, at this point you should've just bought a van.

The left turn part of your pic is the nr. one reason I had a dashcam installed. 90% of the people I meet do that shit.

Fuck I meant right.

3rd world chauffeur here. (and former taxi, minibus, white van and truck driver)

99% of the drivers are terrible because they are literal peasants one or two generations removed. In the cities almost every car on the road has dents or crash damage.

Besides taxis and other passenger carriers, commercial vehicles have the best drivers.

The drivers on narrow country roads are honestly pretty good though.
Whenever I see a truck or another taxi and the one lane road is wide enough, I know I don't have to slow down and possibly yield because we can calculate distance within inches.
(Thank you based Mercedes for stubby mirrors)

>indecisive lane mergers
>slow drivers
>shitty parkers
>dealer stickers and dealer plate frame
>dealer-installed pinstripe still on car
>Wal-Mart tier seat/steering wheel covers

What did I miss?

You missed:
>titts
>vagina

I feel the dimensions when I'm driving.

I treat the car as if it's my own body, I listen to what it tells me. I know my dimensions by being one with my car.

be one with your car. Love and feel its edges so you can learn its girth and length. Then when you're comfortable enough go to a secluded area and perform slowly, making sure that you take note of the position of everything so you have a frame of reference in the future ;)